Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi: The World Bank announced its support for the reform plans in Iraq

yota691

Anyone that has to come on  forum and tries to talk down to grown ups and tell them how smart he is and reminds them of his Masters and Doctors degrees has serious social issues in my book,,,More than likely could never make the football team , never dated the cheerleader, could only blow his horn from the band stand and is still BLOWING it today.

• Upvote 6

18 minutes ago, chinadawg said:

Anyone that has to come on  forum and tries to talk down to grown ups and tell them how smart he is and reminds them of his Masters and Doctors degrees has serious social issues in my book,,,More than likely could never make the football team , never dated the cheerleader, could only blow his horn from the band stand and is still BLOWING it today.

Man you need to reread instead of jumping to conclusions. Someone said I should be doing something else. I said I have earned a Master and working on a Doctor degree since being at this site. Never said I earned a doctor degree. The issue you should really have is your reading comprehension and retention that is seriously lacking.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, Theseus said:

If you do not know about the 2016 Iraq IMF Agreement, not plan, outlining benchmarks Iraq must hit, then you haven't been paying close enough attention and are no better than those who got into this thinking it will happen over night. I spoke about it shortly after it hit the presses and will continue to do so. Visit the Iraq and the IMF page for more information. Yes, true Iraq will RV on its own schedule but with the help of the IMF to guide it. 

How many times have people said this is the year, in 2010? 2011? 2012? 2013? 2014? 2015? 2016? and 2017? No one but the CBI knows but in my opinion and it is just that, indications from the 2016 Agreement are pointing to after June 2019.

Thank You Theseus . But If it insults you so much to answer a question from me . Please ignore it . 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, miquel said:

Yes, what's funny is Luigi and Theseus could be opposite sides of the same coin.

What's really funny is how hard everyone is trying to knock me down when they only show their own ineptitude. Or do they too need safe spaces?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

"no better than those who got into this thinking it will happen over night."

Have a question for you, did you believe the HCA was the HCL? The agreement with the Kurds the HCL?

Edited by Theseus

Since you won't answer the question and I won't assume you did or did not, I will tell you everyone of the people who had a lively discussion with me today believed the HCA was the HCL. Except maybe one. They believed the HCA, the 17% Kurd agreement was the HCL, would be in the budget and then when the budget passed the RV would happen. Knowing this I had fun with these people today. The HCA is not the HCL and the HCL is far too complex to be put into the budget. What might occur in the future after the HCL is passed is the rate at which Iraq pays its citizens from the sale of each barrel of oil. Other than that the bill/draft or law of the HCL will never appear in the budget. Another reason why is because the budget is only for one year. They would have to pass it over and over and over again. It needs a more permanent binding legislation. Did these people think that? No they were concerned with making it rich once the budget passed. In a sense a get rich "over night". If you follow the SBA and watch the news, you will know what Iraq is doing in accordance to the SBA and with the guidance of the IMF. You will then conclude the RV won't happen this year. Anyone trying to sell you that is selling you a bill of goods they can't pay for. While I want the RV as much as the next person on here, I don't want Iraq to force an RV thus having the rate artificially lower than what it should be. My opinion is just that, it goes against the champagne wishes and caviar dreams these people have dancing in their heads. It is good to dream yes, but not good to invest with your emotions. To many this is much as an emotional investment as it is a monetary one. Whether that has occurred over time or when they purchased  remains to be seen. What will be interesting is to see the aftermath, once the RV takes place. I don't offer an opposing view of if the RV will happen only when it will happen. I have always maintained that after doing my own research and coming to my own conclusions, not some gurus or someone else's. I would trust the IMF over the news that comes out of Iraq anyday due to the "noise" we so frequently hear about. 

Edited by Theseus
  • Downvote 2

The question I have is, "Would Theseus like to graciously concede the scoop he has so rigorously been using to dig himself a hole in the ground?" Well, there are owls that use burrows for habitat but that is another illustration for another time............

OK, here is an illustration to help understand communication and perspective dynamics..............

Paper (B.S.)

Light Bulb (heat)                                                                                     Pen (some know in other scenarios as pencil)

Rock (Intellect, Brilliance)                                                                                                          Scissors (viable intimidation)

Bat (Deflection or Distraction)

So we all know Rock/Paper/Scissors. There is a variant Rock/Paper/Pencil/Scissors. The variant is a misunderstanding of actual interaction dynamics.

The primary and undirected dynamic on a comparable level is B.S., Intellect (Brilliance), and Viable Intimidation. This, of course, has higher levels. A higher level of B.S. covers over the lower level of B.S. with it's own aroma. The higher level of Intellect (Brilliance) pulverizes the lower level of Intellect (Brilliance). And the higher level of Viable Intimidation renders the lower level of Viable Intimidation inoperable. However, the higher level of Heat compliments the lower level of Heat. The higher level of Deflection or Distraction compliments the lower level of Deflection or Distraction. And the higher level of Policy (Pen) compliments the lower level of Policy. So one can see, if only for illustration purposes, the interactive dynamics and the interdictory dynamics. Say a whole bunch of B.S. is being applied to Brilliance. Well, just turn on the light and turn up the heat! The B.S. then dries up and glances off the Rock. Say Intellect (Brilliance) is being used to smash the Viable Intimidation. No problem, just use the bat to deflect or distract the rock and the scissors is spared. Say Viable Intimidation is intent on cutting through the B.S. Well, Pen trumps everything instituting policy and Scissors will have to find another way to cut through the crap.

Well, OK, I may have an I.Q. above the band of most folks. You know what? That doesn't really matter. I have found it is far better to be sincere in how I value people and to actually work with them on the issues at hand. I have worked with educated idiots and they do far more damage to an operation or organization than any sum of oversight from the most sincere. God Help Us. Really.

Just because a plan is published with any degree of acknowledgement or broad based agreement, does that really imply a particular (stated) outcome? Say, for example, does a deck floor plan really matter to the folks on a sinking ship?

Just food for thought.

Love You All.

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Theseus said:

Synopsis here is your concession... you fail.

Oh, really? Your arrogant ignorance betrays you. Go back to school. Your "insight" is no more use than dung here. Yes, you are ignorant, really!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Blah blah blah. 

1 minute ago, Synopsis said:

Oh, really? Your arrogant ignorance betrays you. Go back to school. Your "insight" is no more use than dung here. Yes, you are ignorant, really!

there I dropped down to your iq.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

This is getting good. I enjoy spirited debates. All are making some valid points, but I tend to side with Theseus. He has the agreement that does carry some weight. However, I have been following DV for years and have seen how Iraq has screwed things up constantly. It seems to me that anything can happen. I didn't see ISIS coming. I hope for instant riches, but realized a long time ago that this may never happen. If I have to wait two more years, so be it. I have other irons in the fire. Love the debate. You are all educating me. Thanks. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I was going to slap a few hands & say to everyone - grow up!   But instead, I've decided to lock this thread.   I've read about all I can handle right now- so no more tonight!    Everyone go to bed!   

PS -Sorry, Run3446, I saw your post after I locked this thread.  Didn't mean to rain on your parade.   I'm sure if you look around, there'll be more spirited debates in some of the other threads.     I just thought enough was enough!    Didn't want anyone getting  put on mod review or seriously in trouble.  

• Upvote 1