Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saw this in my yard this am?!...

moose 57

6 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

I just looked it up......more than one Moose is not called meese.....2 ba bies would be called calves!  So is the right answer a momma Moose with her 2 calves? Am I right? Huh? A m I right?

too funny!

7 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

A mutant what?  A mutant snake, frog, deer, butterfly or Moose?  Your hints aren't so good.  Don't tell me flash got it right with a mutant red stag.

You know what they say " if I told ya i'd have to" not in my nature!  It's a tough won! look at the grain

Edited by moose 57
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

Moose, I've not been able to pull up or look at any thing...  I guess grain is the hint now....a mutant corn cob?  If I'm wrong then it's time you share..... Do you grow wheat or corn in your front yard?   What is it? 

I'm a joker you realise! It's me!!!!  It's made from a tree!!  and it drifts! Like Wood!

Edited by moose 57
  • Upvote 1

Yes, you truly are the DV joker King...  I've got one more guess for ya..  A mutant wooden boat....?????? It drifts or floats, wood comes from trees and I just know that I'm the winner! Huh?  Tell me I'm the winner.  It's bedtime here and I sure could sleep better knowing that I won and guessed the right answer to the impossible question you posed........did I win?    Lol, have a good night. Thanks for the fun........it's Friday night and I ain't got no money.....but you have certainly entertained me....

20 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

Yes, you truly are the DV joker King...  I've got one more guess for ya..  A mutant wooden boat....?????? It drifts or floats, wood comes from trees and I just know that I'm the winner! Huh?  Tell me I'm the winner.  It's bedtime here and I sure could sleep better knowing that I won and guessed the right answer to the impossible question you posed........did I win?    Lol, have a good night. Thanks for the fun........it's Friday night and I ain't got no money.....but you have certainly entertained me....

Drift to sleep my friend!!! like wood-drift-wood!

• Upvote 1

I used to cliff climb on the Cannon river in MN. There was driftwood on the cliffs- this is one that i got. 

Had some that were too heavy to carry and had to let them fall.  (they survived) Actually got paid from a

taxidermist to get these for his mounts. Would not do it now though. Still have some awesome pieces!!!

Some weigh over 70 lbs- they fell

(no driftwood were harmed in any way)!!!

Edited by moose 57

Sorry Moose, couldn't join in the guessing game here.  For some reason or another your pic would not open for me. 

Driftwood you say, sometimes some driftwood would float in off the coast and I would bring them home.  Something about drift wood, can be peaceful watching it trying to make it to the shores. ;)  Sorry if I'm way off topic. :D