Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5-day vacation by force in Iraq

DWS112

1 hour ago, DWS112 said:

I BELIEVE THE NEWS BLACKOUT IS OVER (4PM EST)

Luigi says...

Here's the news we been waiting for...

The Petro Dollar is dead. We are now Basel III asset backed.

Sure we broke through the sound barrier last night sometime right after midnight, but did you shed a tear for the old financial system as it was completely vanished and turned off? No funeral. No attention. No force. Just transition.

Quietly. Professional. Elegant.

Now the ancient relics of mankind's enslavement, papered global currencies and sovereign historic bonds, may come home to burn and convert into new digital credits. No drama. No disruption to value. No hyper inflation. Just the physical removal of all fiat instruments, replaced with asset backed credits on a quantum computing mainframe.

Simple. Easy. Elegant.

And as France today completes its election process (2pm EST) and world banks and markets open for business (6pm EST), will you see Emmanuel Marcon introduced as the next French Prime Minister or the end of cabal dominance in European politics? Less struggle. And riots or upheavals. Just happenstance my of fact in this our new Golden Age.

Profound. Dynamic. Elegant.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

24 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

And as France today completes its election process (2pm EST) and world banks and markets open for business (6pm EST), will you see Emmanuel Marcon introduced as the next French Prime Minister or the end of cabal dominance in European politics? Less struggle. And riots or upheavals. Just happenstance my of fact in this our new Golden Age.

Simply uninformed.

France has two rounds in its election system. The first is April 23, 2107 and the second is May 7th. Marcon may be winning at this time of this post with 92% of the votes in. The election is not complete by any means. Marcon won't be introduced as anything but the victor of the first round in France's election process. May 7, 2017 will determine the next French Prime Minister. 

Quit putting out false information. 

• Upvote 8

3 minutes ago, Theseus said:

Simply uninformed.

France has two rounds in its election system. The first is April 23, 2107 and the second is May 7th. Marcon may be winning at this time of this post with 92% of the votes in. The election is not complete by any means. Marcon won't be introduced as anything but the victor of the first round in France's election process. May 7, 2017 will determine the next French Prime Minister. 

Quit putting out false information. 

You are right there Theseus and that race is close. La Pen is right there. 

• Upvote 7

On 03/12/2017 at 10:48 AM, tigergorzow said:

Japan Donates $ 6.7 Million to support Displaced Iraqis

Shoguna B. Sobir

12/03/2017 - 18:40

Japan Donates $ 6.7 Million to Support Displaced Iraqis

ISTANBUL — Japan has donated $6.7 million to the International Organization for Migration (IOM) to be used toward supporting internally displaced individuals in Iraq.

The donated sum will be used to “maintain and upgrade emergency shelter sites and critical arrangements (unfinished schools and religious buildings, among others) to safely house new internally displaced persons (IDPs); and provision of emergency seasonal non-food items (NFI) to meet the immediate needs of families fleeing from conflict,” states the IOM report published on Sunday.

Ambassador of Japan to Iraq, Fumio Iwai, said that the donation serves as evidence of “Japan’s strong and faithful commitment, to addressing the IDP crisis in Iraq, as part of a new package of humanitarian, counter-terrorism and community stabilization in support of Iraq amounting to around $100 million,” adding that “Japan is determined to serve displaced Iraqi families and host communities respecting human dignity.”

“The contribution of the Government of Japan has enabled IOM to support thousands of displaced Iraqis with emergency assistance and livelihoods,” said IOM Iraq Chief of Mission, Thomas Lothar Weiss.

“We are pleased to continue this important partnership, in coordination with the Government of Iraq and humanitarian partners, to improve conditions for those who are still living in displacement as well as for those facing the challenge of returning home in retaken areas,” Weiss added.

Japan’s donation in the previous year was used, among other things, to provide vision screenings to more than 5,500 displaced children. An additional 1,000 children received full eye examinations and prescription glasses.

“I am very comfortable with the glasses. I wanted the frame to be pink. I am happy now that I can read, write and watch TV with them. I thank Japan for the eyeglasses. My family is displaced now, but I hope we can return to Mosul one day,” said a seven-year-old recipient of glasses provided by Japan’s funding.

Currently, over 215,000 individuals are still displaced as a result of the operation to liberate Mosul from Islamic State (IS) militants. The cumulative total number of displaced is 283,000, with more than 68,000 having returned to their homes. As for all of Iraq, about 3,000,000 Iraqis have been displaced since 2014. 

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/news/iraq/335970

47 minutes ago, pricestar8 said:

When ever I see the name Luigi im

99% sure that what he's written is BS

He gets it from the guru sites. Even THE gurus gota get it right 1 out of 100.

People keep posting to his topics, and keeps his topics above the others.

Get used to it.

• Upvote 5

I don't know if this plays into any of this. Do you remember when the CBI did not update their indicative currency rates for several weeks earlier this year? Do you remember which currency had ------ instead of values? It was the Japanese Yen. Go figure. Now the Japanese are complaining about how uncertain they are about Iraq handling the money. I always wondered why some currencies would show -------- instead of a value. I wonder if there was some necessary periodic agreement that Iraq had to make with each of these countries to post the actual indicative rate even though Iraq still has an in country non international currency to date and is pegged to the USD. I wonder if the Japanese are now fidgeting about an agreement made with the Iraqis? Maybe time and articles will tell. Maybe not. :o   :o   :o

In the mean time.......................

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 6

B

15 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

From what Yota is posting today it appears any 5 day news blackout is over.......The ISX is showing results for today, and the CBI has updated today's rates.....no change.......and auctions held per usual.......

For today, anyhow.........it looks like business as usual in Iraq.......

BIG BOO!:rake:

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, pricestar8 said:

When ever I see the name Luigi im

99% sure that what he's written is BS

First, I give Luigi the benefit of the doubt because he is bringing the crap here and its not his beliefs. However, when Luigi brings crap here and has no other name associated with it I can only assume the crap is his as with anyone else posting information without another name attached to it. For example this post is mine because other than a quote above the information I send to you is from my brain to my keyboard then to you. No attached name, the author becomes the poster. Luigi in his post attributed this false information to himself therefore he is the op of it. False information (FAKE NEWS) needs to be called out.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

From what Yota is posting today it appears any 5 day news blackout is over.......The ISX is showing results for today, and the CBI has updated today's rates.....no change.......and auctions held per usual.......

Well, I'll be back at the bar later this week......:facepalm2::drunk:

10 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

We do not know what has been done behind the scenes.

I choose to believe that they took that time to get Iraq closer to having a value on their currency that will make us ALL smile.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

We do not know what has been done behind the scenes.

I choose to believe that they took that time to get Iraq closer to having a value on their currency that will make us ALL smile.

The Iraqi ladies ulalated during the festivities. That can be for certain they do do a lot of ulalating all around.

• Upvote 1