Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5-day vacation by force in Iraq

DWS112

11 minutes ago, DWS112 said:

Learn about the provinces that announced the disruption of official working hours next Sunday  Thursday, April 20

Learn about the provinces that announced the disruption of official working hours next Sunday (Official Holiday)

Announced the number of Iraqi provinces, including the capital Baghdad, to disrupt the official presence in its constituencies next Sunday

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced on Wednesday the disruption of official work in Baghdad next Sunday, on the occasion of the martyrdom of Imam Musa al-Kadhim (peace be upon him). 

The Dhi Qar provincial council also decided on Wednesday to disrupt official work in the province on the anniversary of the martyrdom of Imam Kadhim (peace be upon him). 

This came after the Council of Wasit province, the first Tuesday, to disrupt the official working on Sunday on the anniversary of the death of Imam Musa al-Kadhim, noting that the holiday includes all the districts in the province except for the departments covered by the security plan. 

While the provinces of Diyala, Karbala and Babylon on Thursday to disrupt the official time in its circles next Sunday, against the background of that. 

Millions of Muslims visit Kadhimiya, north of Baghdad, to commemorate the martyrdom of Imam Musa al-Kadhim.

OK a lot of beer going on

is this saying they all decided to shut down

mmmm everything???

davis minds need the simple verision to know

• Upvote 3

Commentary By don961 Following The Article - Note The Highlighted Line ...

THURSDAY, APRIL 20, 2017

5:32 PM  ADMIN  

Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: Starting from today, Wednesday, Baghdad entered into "forced" vacation

for five days to commemorate the 7th. Shiite Imam Musa al-Kadhim, whose shrine is located in the northern part of the capital.

Iraqi papers shall stop publication as , well as football tournaments.

Baghdad will witness a special security ploan on such occasion, which will see the people moving on foot to the holy shrine in Kadhimiya city, which is closed with thousands of security forces and cut off the main street leading there.

On the other hand, the governmental officials found it difficult to move and join their offices due to the closure of the main streets in the capital.

Tents to provide social services such food and water to the visitors to the holy shrines are mounted in all the streets leading to the shrines, which were covered with black flags to commemorate the anniversary.

Imam Musa al-Kadhim is the 7th Shiite Imam who spent part of his life in prison during the Abbasside Caliph Haroun al-Rasheed.

He died poisoned  in prison  in 799 AD

http://www.iraqtradelinknews.c.....-iraq.html

This is the article about the 5-day holiday shutdown for the citizens ... it says it started on Wednesday ... if that is indeed the case , tomorrow would be the 5th day ... 

but what's curious and caught my eye is this part : " Iraqi papers shall stop publication as " ... there are certain newspaper web sites that we follow for articles ... well those sites have updated for the last time on Wednesday the 19th ... so that would be Thursday , Friday , Saturday , and now Sunday these sites have not been allowed to publish any new news ... which would make Monday the 5th day .. which would bring us to Tuesday the 25th as the 1st day for re-publication ... btw , these  sites usually post some good economic articles 

April 25 is  potentially a stand out day for new information in our study ... which would make this very interesting timing ... guess we'll have to wait til tomorrow around this time ( which would be their Monday ) to see if these newspaper sites update the news articles to see if that's the case ... imo

• Upvote 14

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Even The Camels Aren't Allowed To Procreate ! :o 

Which Has Caused The Camel Traders Market To Completely Skyrocket ! :bananacamel:

:D:D:D

No Camel Sex, huh. Some peculiar shiite going down . . . & it ain't Max the Camel's ole lady ! 

( probably gonna get into trouble for this - the temptation was just too great )  :bananacamel:

• Upvote 2

Abadi: I hope to take the virtues of Infallible path for unity and floor  2017/4/22

Abadi: I hope to take the virtues of Infallible path for unity and floor

Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi praised the role of the security forces and joint service in the provision of protection for visitors.

He said in a statement of condolence on the occasion of the anniversary of the martyrdom of Imam Musa Kadhim , peace be upon him, "I extend my condolences and sympathy for the Iraqi people and the Islamic religious references and the nation on the occasion of the commemoration of the martyrdom of Imam Musa bin Jaafar peace be upon him." 

He added , "as we go through this occasion , and we desperately strive to draw inspiration from the lessons , which left the pure strain of the Sui approach and rejection of injustice and the establishment of freedom." 

He continued , "I wish I could take those qualities path to unity and word, especially we are fighting a fierce war against terror Daesh gangs are very close to achieving the final victory of it. 

He praised" the role of the security forces and other service joints to provide protection expatriates for visitors from the provinces as well as the capital Baghdad , ".anthy

• Upvote 7

11 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

I'm waiting too. Can't wait to be able to buy my dream house, settle down and raise a family! 

No perfect time to raise a family. The best things in life happen when not planned;) The best thing about love and family is that it is perfectly imperfect. Let go, let God my friend. 

• Upvote 9

Thanks Thug. Lets see what the 25th brings us. I still like to verify that items like electricity went from 180 to 10 dinar. If so, then it sounds like they are giving purchasing power in country, slowly. if so, they may be trying to bring it to 1 to 1 and then draw in all the dollars, then RV to go international.  This may take us out to June of July. Just throwing out some thoughts. Then I could be way off base here but it might cause someone with a better prospective to chime in here or we will all be to busy at the party.  :lol:

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks Thug. Lets see what the 25th brings us. I still like to verify that items like electricity went from 180 to 10 dinar. If so, then it sounds like they are giving purchasing power in country, slowly. if so, they may be trying to bring it to 1 to 1 and then draw in all the dollars, then RV to go international.  This may take us out to June of July. Just throwing out some thoughts. Then I could be way off base here but it might cause someone with a better prospective to chime in here or we will all be to busy at the party.  :lol:

I have Dr Shabibi's words ringing louder and louder in my ears as of late ;)

Morning Chuck  :tiphat:

• Upvote 4

14 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Commentary By don961 Following The Article - Note The Highlighted Line ...

THURSDAY, APRIL 20, 2017

5:32 PM  ADMIN  

Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: Starting from today, Wednesday, Baghdad entered into "forced" vacation

for five days to commemorate the 7th. Shiite Imam Musa al-Kadhim, whose shrine is located in the northern part of the capital.

Iraqi papers shall stop publication as , well as football tournaments.

Baghdad will witness a special security ploan on such occasion, which will see the people moving on foot to the holy shrine in Kadhimiya city, which is closed with thousands of security forces and cut off the main street leading there.

On the other hand, the governmental officials found it difficult to move and join their offices due to the closure of the main streets in the capital.

Tents to provide social services such food and water to the visitors to the holy shrines are mounted in all the streets leading to the shrines, which were covered with black flags to commemorate the anniversary.

Imam Musa al-Kadhim is the 7th Shiite Imam who spent part of his life in prison during the Abbasside Caliph Haroun al-Rasheed.

He died poisoned  in prison  in 799 AD

http://www.iraqtradelinknews.c.....-iraq.html

This is the article about the 5-day holiday shutdown for the citizens ... it says it started on Wednesday ... if that is indeed the case , tomorrow would be the 5th day ... 

but what's curious and caught my eye is this part : " Iraqi papers shall stop publication as " ... there are certain newspaper web sites that we follow for articles ... well those sites have updated for the last time on Wednesday the 19th ... so that would be Thursday , Friday , Saturday , and now Sunday these sites have not been allowed to publish any new news ... which would make Monday the 5th day .. which would bring us to Tuesday the 25th as the 1st day for re-publication ... btw , these  sites usually post some good economic articles 

April 25 is  potentially a stand out day for new information in our study ... which would make this very interesting timing ... guess we'll have to wait til tomorrow around this time ( which would be their Monday ) to see if these newspaper sites update the news articles to see if that's the case ... imo

ok will have my phone with me

text away adam text away

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

I can see your point , Chuck, but I don't see how Iraq can stop all activity and not make some type of change.   I could be wrong on that one but what they're doing is unprecedented!  I say that from 4/26 to 4/30, this game is ON!

Finally, thanks DWS112 for bringing this information to our attention!

Dr J

• Upvote 4

16 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Commentary By don961

Response By Jay To ktfa Newshound don961 Above ...

Greetings Don. Thank you for all you do. You are appreciated.

I, like you find some things funny about this.

When I see FORCED VACATION...and MEdia blackout, I think...Ok WHO forced them into a (5) day vacation? Who would have such authority in FORCING such a thing for a MARTYR ???  (other than Abadi). 

IMO... I feel it is very possible that JR. Was told to do this by us. The USA. In order to keep them quiet until the Mosul announcement on the 25th IMO. But what do I know. Just thinking out loud and prolly WAAAAAY off, But 5 days...??? REALLY?!?!?!?!?...

Also. Funny how the IMF meetings were over on WEDNESDAY the 19th, before they even officially started on the 21st. and officially Ending on the 23rd. As Frank and Teams has (((OPINIONATED)))...hehehe. FORCED VACA started on what day...??? Oh yeah, WEDNESDAY.

OH AND WHAT DAY IS THE 23rd ON??? SUNDAY. Which the CBI will be closed because of said Holiday but made a point to tell us that the CBI will reopen on Monday. Ok GOI. I can count.

Is the CBI switching gears to match OUR banking days...??? DUNNO.. We shal see. Interesting none the less. 000339medium_gif

• Upvote 2