Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5-day vacation by force in Iraq

DWS112

2 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

I will tell you the tarot cards are looking REALLY GOOD, if you get my drift! We shall know soon enough.

I had a dream this week on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. In the dream, a man told me the construction of new buildings would be over $5 million in cost and big changes would take place starting tomorrow (Wednesday) and lasting one week. I woke up with a surreal feeling as my dreams are rarely so literal with actual numbers and days.

Just thought I would throw that into the mix of exciting news this week and hopefully, even more exciting news next week!!

• Upvote 8

18 minutes ago, miquel said:

I had a dream this week on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. In the dream, a man told me the construction of new buildings would be over $5 million in cost and big changes would take place starting tomorrow (Wednesday) and lasting one week. I woke up with a surreal feeling as my dreams are rarely so literal with actual numbers and days.

Just thought I would throw that into the mix of exciting news this week and hopefully, even more exciting news next week!!

Well I had the strangest dream myself....I believe same day as you, Wed morning around 3:30AM.

I heard the doorbell andI literally woke up and walked to the door, nobody was there, looked next to me and my German Shepherd was just standing there (believe me he would have barked if the doorbell rang).  So came to conclusion I had dreamt it. It was so real. I sleep like a rock so for this to wake me up was really weird.  I looked up the meaning the next morning and it stated that something new is coming into my life. I tell you I have never experienced something like that before, it was so real!!!

Edited by Gypsygirl11
  • Upvote 10

11 hours ago, dinareffic said:

4/30/17.  Just a mix of hunch and Iraq  imf history.  You know what if it doesn't happen on that date , I'll still be here 5/1/17 cuz I know this is going down.  To much going on for it not to 

11 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

I will be right here with you. 

And so will the rest of us here reading because lets face it we are all addicts, and walking away now would make us about as stupid as the guy who threw away a $2million dollar winning ticket (http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/store-owners-track-down-2m-lottery-winner-after-ticket-was-thrown-in-trash/) .

lottery-ticket_web.jpg

So until next time you know where I'll be and what I'll be doing....

drinking-horn-buy.jpg.6efbaf3717d167a3acf90aafc8d4d000.jpg

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Baghdad's streets are filled with crowds than the security services are forced to close some roads and allocation for visitors

April 22, 2017

Baghdad's streets are filled with crowds than the security services are forced to close some roads and allocation for visitors

filled the streets of the capital Baghdad , crowds of visitors heading to the Kadhimiya district, north of Baghdad, where the shrine of Imam Musa bin Jaafar Kadhim , peace be upon him, to perform the visit on the anniversary of his death.

According to correspondents , and all of Iraq [where] the "visitors are increasing in this very big night and filled the streets heading to human Spate Kadhimiya." 
He said that " the security services were forced to close the streets were dedicated to the wheels and converted for visitors in the areas of Karrada and Sadr City and the student in the nearby Kadhimiya areas were closed completely on wheels after an increase in visitor numbers."

• Upvote 7

Luigi found this rumor of interest.

Delta says they are adjusting the prices to a new rate as we speak.

4-21-2017   Intel Guru Delta   Article:  ”5-day vacation by force in Iraq ~ Iraq TradeLink News Agency”   ...this announcement today regarding the 5-day holiday...simply amazing...  ...the Iraqis are seeing the price of a loaf of bread dropping today from 950 dinars down to 250 dinars...and...that even with the holiday announcement today the CBI and the ISX both will only be closed for Sunday and both will reopen on Monday.  ...the announcement was for and... impacts all vendors who are already dropping prices like 1000x...even noticed a change in electricity prices dropping from 180 dinars to 10 dinars...here come the LD’s and coins.  Allak, the governor of the CBI is going to be a hero.  [what is next from the CBI...]  New Rate.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

On 4/21/2017 at 9:53 AM, Synopsis said:

HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS (AND EVERYTHING ELSE) BOYS AND GIRLS!!!

SAY WHAT???!!! AN IMPROMPTU SEVEN DAY VACATION STARTING ON WEDNESDAY AND A NEWS BLACKOUT TO BOOT EVEN HALTING THE BELOVED AND CHERISHED FOOTBALL GAMES COMBINED WITH A SPECIAL SECURITY PLAN/??!!!

What is going on here, folks? A previously unannounced vacation? Didn't Dr. Shabibi say in times past he only needed a three day weekend to go international with the IQD? Maybe the CBI nincompoops in charge now need a full seven days???!!!

If this article is really true and not smoke and mirrors/phonae' balognae' what could the implications be???!!!

DISCLAIMER: The information presented here is in no way to be construed as financial or investment advice and only has the remote potential for being forward looking of potentially viable possibilities. As a cautionary note, consideration may need to be given to held quantities of Depends for various reasons that may or may not be related to past, present, or future events.   :o   :o   :o

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

I LOVE the way that you think, Synopsis!  

Dr J

• Upvote 3

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 10:44 AM, DinarThug said:

Hurry Up And Raise The Damn Value Of Ur Worthless Currency So That I Can Be 'Forced' Into Taking A 6 Month Vacation Twice A Year ! :o 

:D   :D   :D

Dang Thug, I keep mine by the Charmin in case of an emergency shortage!! :huh:

• Upvote 4

Learn about the provinces that announced the disruption of official working hours next Sunday  Thursday, April 20

Learn about the provinces that announced the disruption of official working hours next Sunday (Official Holiday)

Announced the number of Iraqi provinces, including the capital Baghdad, to disrupt the official presence in its constituencies next Sunday

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced on Wednesday the disruption of official work in Baghdad next Sunday, on the occasion of the martyrdom of Imam Musa al-Kadhim (peace be upon him). 

The Dhi Qar provincial council also decided on Wednesday to disrupt official work in the province on the anniversary of the martyrdom of Imam Kadhim (peace be upon him). 

This came after the Council of Wasit province, the first Tuesday, to disrupt the official working on Sunday on the anniversary of the death of Imam Musa al-Kadhim, noting that the holiday includes all the districts in the province except for the departments covered by the security plan. 

While the provinces of Diyala, Karbala and Babylon on Thursday to disrupt the official time in its circles next Sunday, against the background of that. 

Millions of Muslims visit Kadhimiya, north of Baghdad, to commemorate the martyrdom of Imam Musa al-Kadhim.