Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5-day vacation by force in Iraq

DWS112

1 hour ago, CaptainBVI said:

No need for the depends but per your advise, they are within arms reach.

If that isn't fast enough, I'll be shopping for a new wardrobe anyway...

Go RV!!!

Can I be honest CaptainBVI? I had an unexpected and premature systems test and found myself to be entirely unprepared as I touted in previous posts???!!! :o   :o   :o Shame on me!!! Well, OK, I'll apply the learnings to the future event while having activated my present aftermath procedures!!! Hey, we all like new and fashionable compliments to our wardrobes!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

24 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Can I be honest CaptainBVI? I had an unexpected and premature systems test and found myself to be entirely unprepared as I touted in previous posts???!!! :o   :o   :o Shame on me!!! Well, OK, I'll apply the learnings to the future event while having activated my present aftermath procedures!!! Hey, we all like new and fashionable compliments to our wardrobes!!!

Go Moola Nova!

Yes Sir,

Honesty is always the best policy and because I am an Eagle Scout (funny the things that stick with you and appreciate after many, many, many decades) I'll keep preparedness in mind.

Yes and my choice of a new wardrobe will be a new pair of shorts and a tank top for the Post RV gathering where we'll trade ideas.

I'm probably ditching the shoes FOREVER!

Take care my friend and Go RV!!!

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Synopsis said:

HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS (AND EVERYTHING ELSE) BOYS AND GIRLS!!!

SAY WHAT???!!! AN IMPROMPTU SEVEN DAY VACATION STARTING ON WEDNESDAY AND A NEWS BLACKOUT TO BOOT EVEN HALTING THE BELOVED AND CHERISHED FOOTBALL GAMES COMBINED WITH A SPECIAL SECURITY PLAN/??!!!

What is going on here, folks? A previously unannounced vacation? Didn't Dr. Shabibi say in times past he only needed a three day weekend to go international with the IQD? Maybe the CBI nincompoops in charge now need a full seven days???!!!

If this article is really true and not smoke and mirrors/phonae' balognae' what could the implications be???!!!

DISCLAIMER: The information presented here is in no way to be construed as financial or investment advice and only has the remote potential for being forward looking of potentially viable possibilities. As a cautionary note, consideration may need to be given to held quantities of Depends for various reasons that may or may not be related to past, present, or future events.   :o   :o   :o

Go Moola Nova!

Having mixed emotions

It would be nice.  :praying:

YES YES YES  :bravo:

SHOW ME THE MONEY  :bagofmoney::bagofmoney::bagofmoney::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::praying:

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, CaptainBVI said:

Yes Sir,

Honesty is always the best policy and because I am an Eagle Scout (funny the things that stick with you and appreciate after many, many, many decades) I'll keep preparedness in mind.

Yes and my choice of a new wardrobe will be a new pair of shorts and a tank top for the Post RV gathering where we'll trade ideas.

I'm probably ditching the shoes FOREVER!

Take care my friend and Go RV!!!

Roger that, CaptainBVI!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Having mixed emotions

It would be nice.  :praying:

YES YES YES  :bravo:

SHOW ME THE MONEY  :bagofmoney::bagofmoney::bagofmoney::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::praying:

Yeah, ChuckFinley, I am having mixed emotions, too!

What tips me in favor of something major is the suspension of the Iraqi football games. Picture this, our very fond and lustrous friends to the north have their hockey games suspended and for no reason what so ever - like just kidding folks, we just wanted to see how you would respond. I don't think the world could contain any one of them's fury!!! :o   :o   :o

With all the recent attention the Iraqi Gubmint has given to the Youth and Sport, Football whatever, etc., I don't think they will stand for much of any football suspension!!!

Go Canadians!

Go Canadian Hockey!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Yeah, ChuckFinley, I am having mixed emotions, too!

What tips me in favor of something major is the suspension of the Iraqi football games. Picture this, our very fond and lustrous friends to the north have their hockey games suspended and for no reason what so ever - like just kidding folks, we just wanted to see how you would respond. I don't think the world could contain any one of them's fury!!! :o   :o   :o

With all the recent attention the Iraqi Gubmint has given to the Youth and Sport, Football whatever, etc., I don't think they will stand for much of any football suspension!!!

Go Canadians!

Go Canadian Hockey!

Go Moola Nova!

Very Sound Reasoning to me. 

• Upvote 3

Luigi says...

here's a rumor related to the above article...

4-21-2017   Intel Guru Delta   Article:  ”5-day vacation by force in Iraq ~ Iraq TradeLink News Agency”   ...this announcement today regarding the 5-day holiday...simply amazing...  ...the Iraqis are seeing the price of a loaf of bread dropping today from 950 dinars down to 250 dinars...and...that even with the holiday announcement today the CBI and the ISX both will only be closed for Sunday and both will reopen on Monday.  ...the announcement was for and... impacts all vendors who are already dropping prices like 1000x...even noticed a change in electricity prices dropping from 180 dinars to 10 dinars...here come the LD’s and coins.  Allak, the governor of the CBI is going to be a hero.  [what is next from the CBI...]  New Rate.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1