Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5-day vacation by force in Iraq

DWS112

5-day vacation by force in Iraq   APRIL 20, 2017

%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D9%2583%25D8%25A7%25D8%25B7%25D9%2585%25D9%258A%25D8%25A9.png

Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: Starting from today, Wednesday, Baghdad entered into "forced" vacation

for five days to commemorate the 7th. Shiite Imam Musa al-Kadhim, whose shrine is located in the northern part of the capital.
Iraqi papers shall stop publication as , well as football tournaments.
Baghdad will witness a special security ploan on such occasion, which will see the people moving on foot to the holy shrine in Kadhimiya city, which is closed with thousands of security forces and cut off the main street leading there.
On the other hand, the governmental officials found it difficult to move and join their offices due to the closure of the main streets in the capital.
Tents to provide social services such food and water to the visitors to the holy shrines are mounted in all the streets leading to the shrines, which were covered with black flags to commemorate the anniversary.
Imam Musa al-Kadhim is the 7th Shiite Imam who spent part of his life in prison during the Abbasside Caliph Haroun al-Rasheed.

He died poisoned  in prison  in 799 AD.

• Upvote 4

Since when is arm twisting needed when it comes to getting days off for this mob ????? By force - I'm sure there was ALL sorts of " as, shucks we don't wanna take days off, there's SO much to do right now " from the rank & file.

Ramadan is " right around the corner " - never mind - celebrate the the 7 th  Imam & y'all have a great time at your countries' expense !

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Upvote 2

Luigi found this news article of interest to all Dinarians.

Could this have to do with CBI asking for at least 3 days to RV?

Thursday, April 20, 2017

5-day vacation by force in Iraq

5:32 PM  admin  

Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink:
Starting from today, Wednesday, Baghdad entered into "forced" vacation
%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D9%2583%25D8%25A7
for five days to commemorate the 7th. Shiite Imam Musa al-Kadhim, whose shrine is located in the northern part of the capital.

Iraqi papers shall stop publication as , well as football tournaments.

Baghdad will witness a special security ploan on such occasion, which will see the people moving on foot to the holy shrine in Kadhimiya city, which is closed with thousands of security forces and cut off the main street leading there.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Hurry Up And Raise The Damn Value Of Ur Worthless Currency So That I Can Be 'Forced' Into Taking A 6 Month Vacation Twice A Year ! :o 

:D   :D   :D

But that equals one annual vacation? :blink:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Hurry Up And Raise The Damn Value Of Ur Worthless Currency So That I Can Be 'Forced' Into Taking A 6 Month Vacation Twice A Year ! :o 

:D   :D   :D

DT, your case is almost similar with mine.

i have no problem with my wife. i have not scared at her. but the problem is she also has never scared at me

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, yusofsabri said:

DT, your case is almost similar with mine.

i have no problem with my wife. i have not scared at her. but the problem is she also has never scared at me

My Wife Is The Complete Opposite Of Me - It's Without The Makeup She Scares Everyone ! :o 

:D   :D   :D

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ThePeoplesChamp said:

I've always thought there would be a shot heard round the world and then boom RV! We are so close to this possible shot with N.Korea right now....who knows, still in it to Win it! 

The shot heard all around the world was the MOAB on  Afghanistan!  :D

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS (AND EVERYTHING ELSE) BOYS AND GIRLS!!!

SAY WHAT???!!! AN IMPROMPTU SEVEN DAY VACATION STARTING ON WEDNESDAY AND A NEWS BLACKOUT TO BOOT EVEN HALTING THE BELOVED AND CHERISHED FOOTBALL GAMES COMBINED WITH A SPECIAL SECURITY PLAN/??!!!

What is going on here, folks? A previously unannounced vacation? Didn't Dr. Shabibi say in times past he only needed a three day weekend to go international with the IQD? Maybe the CBI nincompoops in charge now need a full seven days???!!!

If this article is really true and not smoke and mirrors/phonae' balognae' what could the implications be???!!!

DISCLAIMER: The information presented here is in no way to be construed as financial or investment advice and only has the remote potential for being forward looking of potentially viable possibilities. As a cautionary note, consideration may need to be given to held quantities of Depends for various reasons that may or may not be related to past, present, or future events.   :o   :o   :o

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

Mr. Synopsis,

Thanks for the DISCLAIMER, It made my day and I'm still laughing.

Have a great weekend all. :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, CaptainBVI said:

Mr. Synopsis,

Thanks for the DISCLAIMER, It made my day and I'm still laughing.

Have a great weekend all. :tiphat:

:twothumbs: CaptainBVI!!! :tiphat:

Hopefully you are not laughing so hard you have found to be in need of the Depends prematurely!!! :o   :o   :o

Top Of The Rest Of The Day To You CaptainBVI and All DV!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: CaptainBVI!!! :tiphat:

Hopefully you are not laughing so hard you have found to be in need of the Depends prematurely!!! :o   :o   :o

Top Of The Rest Of The Day To You CaptainBVI and All DV!!!

Go Moola Nova!

No need for the depends but per your advise, they are within arms reach.

If that isn't fast enough, I'll be shopping for a new wardrobe anyway...

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 1

4-21-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   ...those who had come to DC had gone home or were going home...other meetings would happen in Iraq now.  Article:  ”5-day vacation by force in Iraq ~ Iraq TradeLink News Agency”  ...well this seems to be a big announcement out of the norm...usually they have a 3-day holiday but they are indicating a 5-day event this time...and...this does not appear to be a coincidence.  ...our TEAMS fascinated about this abnormality...and yes we are all on the same page about this holiday as well as a rate.  According to I-TEAM...they have seen inside the 2017 Iraqi budget and it is full of funds and projects...   So if the budget is to be seen...the NEW RATE has to be in the budget, it would be illogical at this point if it would not show up. 

4-21-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   what is next to be watching for...?  look for the UN to make an announcement before the budget …we believe this very strongly.  [What do you believe happened at the meetings in DC and why is the announcement (5-day holiday) after the meetings?]  The Foreign Reserves of the budget were funded, gas prices are to go up, there was a commitment of the private sector investments.  [All this means is that Iraq is a point of no return.]   Correct...no turning back, no delay, no change of positions...etc...etc...  [I’ll say here that the rate you see coming out will go up almost immediately.]  Inside of 76 days...yes...then things will be frozen for a bit.  [I like the fact too that many big people like this month.]  So for the remainder of this month we are on HIGH ALERT. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4-21-2017   Intel Guru Delta   Article:  ”5-day vacation by force in Iraq ~ Iraq TradeLink News Agency”   ...this announcement today regarding the 5-day holiday...simply amazing...  ...the Iraqis are seeing the price of a loaf of bread dropping today from 950 dinars down to 250 dinars...and...that even with the holiday announcement today the CBI and the ISX both will only be closed for Sunday and both will reopen on Monday.  ...the announcement was for and... impacts all vendors who are already dropping prices like 1000x...even noticed a change in electricity prices dropping from 180 dinars to 10 dinars...here come the LD’s and coins.  Allak, the governor of the CBI is going to be a hero.  [what is next from the CBI...]  New Rate.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1