Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank: There is no distinction between foreign and Iraqi banks entering the window selling the currency

yota691

Central Bank of Iraq

Central Bank: There is no distinction between foreign and Iraqi banks entering the window selling the currency

21/04/2017

(Independent) .. The Director of the Information Office of the Central Bank of Iraq, Acer Jabbar The branches of foreign banks operating in Iraq represents the main bank with all its capabilities, including capital and the Iraqi Central Bank's demand for those branches need to provide (seventy billion dinars), which is only the capital of operational It does not represent the entire capital of the bank.

Jabbar pointed out that the entry into the window of the sale of foreign currency for banks operating in Iraq in general is on the criteria approved by the Central Bank of Iraq and international accounting companies are solid and available to all banks for information.

He stressed that some branches of foreign banks when they exceed these standards are excluded from entering the window, but when the standards match as with all Iraqi banks will get their maturity and there is no discrimination dealing with the Central Bank of Iraq between banks operating in Iraq, whether foreign or Iraqi, but on the basis The classification is part of the Iraqi banking system.

He pointed out that a number of Arab and foreign banks do not enter the window of sale of foreign currency originally or enter in limited quantities and that the share of Iraqi banks still represent the largest proportion of sales of the dollar.

• Upvote 3

I am cautiously optimistic about the implications for the IQD going international due to the information in this article.

From what I understand today, Iraqi Banks bring IQD to the CBI to get USD from the CBI to pay foreign obligations. This article seems to imply some branches of foreign banks, who do not exceed certain standards, are now allowed to do the same. Maybe I am just reading things into this and do not understand what they are saying.

If this is true that some branches of foreign banks can now exchange IQD for USD with the CBI, the total liberation of Mosul could trigger activation of the Strategic Framework Agreement between the US and Iraq for reconstruction, etc in total that results in kicking the IQD for USD exchange in high gear requiring an international value for the IQD.

Just thinking out loud, here. Maybe not an opinion or :twocents:. Just trying to connect the dots on the implications of what the article appears to present.

In the mean time.........................

Time for massive quantities of good, hot, fresh coffee and.................................

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 15

5 minutes ago, boosterbglee said:

GM Synopsis!  I will go with your thoughts on this article , because I have never understood most of their articles!

moola nova !:moneybag:

Oh,Yeah, BoosterBGlee!!! Ain't it fun to read intelligible things and make stuff up???!!! :o   :o   :o

Well, OK, the clarity here in this article appears to be little more than simple unitelligibility and, hopefully, it is not all made up or at least I am not making things up???!!!

I have a friend who is in South Africa right now and he harvested a really, really nice Dagga Boy (Cape Buffalo Bull) yesterday (he sent me a pic). I could only :drool:   :drool:   :drool: since I could not hunt with him on this one like in times past on other hunts. Maybe our trophy harvest (the event we have all been waiting for) is near upon us. I won't be sharing pics or information of any kind about our "trophy harvest"!!! However, a few of my selected Dagga Boys just may find themselves prominently displayed in a vacation home or two in the not too distant future!!!

Top Of The Morning To You, BoosterBGlee and all DV!!!   :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

Thx Yota ! ;) 

From Randy (AggieDad77) ...

FROM THE CBI THIS MORNING FAMILY....ARABIC SIDE ANNOUNCEMENT

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pi.....38;lang=ar

04/21/2017

( Statement)  in order to clarify the full picture about the branches of foreign banks dealing with the sale of foreign currency window We would like to show follows

The branches of foreign banks operating in Iraq, representing the bank president with all its potential, including the capital and the claim of the Central Bank of Iraq to the need to provide these branches (seventy billion dinars) is only operational capital and does not represent the entire share capital of the bank.

The entry of the sale of foreign currency window for banks operating in Iraq in general be approved by the Central Bank of Iraq standards and accounting firms of international solid and are available for all banks to see them and thus when they exceed some branches of foreign banks , these criteria are excluded from entering the window either when matching standards , as is the case with all Iraqi banks will get the maturity and there is no discrimination deal for the Central Bank of Iraq between banks operating in Iraq , whether foreign or Iraqi , but on the basis of classification  because it forms part of the Iraqi banking system .
Note that the number of Arab and foreign banks do not enter the window of the sale of foreign currency intervention or already in limited quantities and that the share of the Iraqi banks continue to represent the largest proportion of dollar sales.

Aloha

Randy

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, alreis said:

I ordered some decent clothes for my trip to cash in, hopefully they get here the same day of the RV.

I'm walking in with what I have on when it's quiet out but not too quiet...and take a little in walk out with much more and call it a day. While we wait for the value to raise...then proceed to execute extensive strategic 7yr plan LMFAO

I ran out of emeralds guys I shall return

Edited by Officiallytook
  • Upvote 2