Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Loans & Large Purchases

SoonToBeWealthy

It's taken me 7 years to have this thought so it may have been addressed previously.  Iraq is committing to and has committed to a number of repayments of large loans such as the loan from Japan for $200 million mentioned this week, not to mention larger loans from us, from the World Bank, etc.  Also, large purchases, large in the $ cost have been committed to as recently as today, $200 million for arms to the Kurds in Iraq.  Wouldn't these debts be repaid much more easily with a more valuable currency?  Please comment

Yes they would but not over the top value .A fair trade price would be $1.10 or around that for import and export and ice they go low it could cause inflation so the mystery revalue at a seasonable price for steady raise after even if they think they need to value more it may be over the top so to start would be reasonable as above but they know what they are capable of generating so who knows.?? Must take in a lot of things to help rebuild as well wages and like I said import and export .But if they revalue at a reduced low rate it's a long hard road and wont attract a lot of investment. Lots to consider my guess  $1 to $1.50 

• Upvote 3

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 1:11 AM, MFNGPTYLTD said:

But if they revalue at a reduced low rate it's a long hard road and wont attract a lot of investment. Lots to consider my guess  $1 to $1.50 

I am not too sure of the investment part ,  if the dinar  rises too over a 1 penny mark ,   or too even .50 cent  { half a dollar }  I would think investors would do a heck of a rush too buy anything with in the Iraq monetary system , { one that can be resold or returned later }  like the dinar ...  a big movement would signal things are coming around and Iraq is  finally marching on ...  

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 1:11 AM, MFNGPTYLTD said:

they go low it could cause inflation so the mystery revalue at a seasonable price for steady raise

which I think you are on the money here ...  go low  they get investors  ,  go a little higher would  get inflationary pricing ....  right now ,  the dollar is high  tourism here is  low ,  { and not because of trump ,  not all of it anyway :lol: ...  the other currency of the world will not buy as much } so if the dinar came out low tourism would still be in place , and  having security will help also ! 

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 6:58 AM, alreis said:

Do governments operate with common sense? Or are they motivated by other sources?

hahahaha   did I mention trump ?   {  not saying  bad or good ,   just trump }

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1