Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD revalue affected by the Mandela effect, possible

edgarcia57

5 minutes ago, siberian_shaddow said:

I have to agree that was the best story yet, I will take the Mandela Effect, over the Butterfly Effect any day cause everytime they went back to fix things it got worse.

give me the butterfly

married 25 yrs

she hates me dogs hate me and kid hates me

so lets re due the future

come here butterfly

davis loves u

• Upvote 8

reminds me of an old story "  farmer and his wife , on the farm living well , then storms blew in , rain for days on end , flooding began , and more flooding , the farmer and wife scrambled too the roof of the house , and their belief in the lord up above , they knew they would be saved ,  and not long after  a small canoe came too their aid ,  the folks said nooooo  the lord will help us thanks anyway ,  the canoe left ,  they prayed hard , still flooding ,  still on the roof,   another boat came along , a jon boat ,  plenty of room  ,  the folks again  said , nooooo  the lord will save us , we have faith ,  well  shoot  jon boat left also ,    next day  they found the farmer and wife  drowned  !    { at the pearly gates  and before our lord ,   the  farmer was shocked ,  "  lord we have faith in your name you would save us  ,  what happened ? "   ----->  the lord  explained ,    I did help ,  I sent  2 boats  and you turned them away !   :o ....   {  so for  the sake of a moral too this story ,  I sure hope it is  " 3rd times charm  , and not  ----  I sent you 2 currency revalues already  :P  }    

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, jeepguy said:

reminds me of an old story "  farmer and his wife , on the farm living well , then storms blew in , rain for days on end , flooding began , and more flooding , the farmer and wife scrambled too the roof of the house , and their belief in the lord up above , they knew they would be saved ,  and not long after  a small canoe came too their aid ,  the folks said nooooo  the lord will help us thanks anyway ,  the canoe left ,  they prayed hard , still flooding ,  still on the roof,   another boat came along , a jon boat ,  plenty of room  ,  the folks again  said , nooooo  the lord will save us , we have faith ,  well  shoot  jon boat left also ,    next day  they found the farmer and wife  drowned  !    { at the pearly gates  and before our lord ,   the  farmer was shocked ,  "  lord we have faith in your name you would save us  ,  what happened ? "   ----->  the lord  explained ,    I did help ,  I sent  2 boats  and you turned them away !   :o ....   {  so for  the sake of a moral too this story ,  I sure hope it is  " 3rd times charm  , and not  ----  I sent you 2 currency revalues already  :P  }    

Haha! I would like a third time.

• Upvote 1

Edgarcia57, Thanks very much for taking the time to post about your knowledge regarding the Mandela effect and for sharing your prior experiences regarding international currency. I appreciate your perception about the complexity regarding  multiple universes - although they are something that I know exist from personal experience, they are still difficult to comprehend. I saw a program on P S or NOVA with the physicist Brian Green and watched the program mood than once but was left with more questions than answers. I actually 'tap into' multiple dimensions, parallel universes and multiple universes when I do certain forms of energy work and they are definitely something that impacts us in this universe, and more than we know. Regardless of which universe is the horse or the cart in this scenario, I do believe we are close  to the end of this ride and that the 3rd time will definitely be the charm for you!  Go RV!!!

• Upvote 2

Mandela effect is the merging of time lines into one........so in this one reality the IQD is going to revalue along with all other currencies because that's what I and everyone else says will happen! So know it to be so give it to God and know that it has happened already!

• Upvote 5

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 7:55 PM, davis411 said:

give me the butterfly. married 25 yrs. she hates me. dogs hate me. kid hates me. come here butterfly.

I love happy endings, Davis. :lol:

80520-large-339879.jpg

• Upvote 5

There is more to the Kuwait story.  Had you purchased a stack of Kuwaiti Dinar at the airport and brought it home you would have had little more than an interesting conversation piece.  Those were the old Kuwaiti Dinar; worthless then and now.  There was a very short exchange window, in country only, to exchange old dinar for the new dinar. 

I was in Kuwait for most of 1990 and 91--"civilian contractor".  I knew people who profited from the exchange; the were mostly Kuwaiti and highly connected.