Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Baghdad's partnership with Erbil is over: Kurdish lawmaker

Baghdad's partnership with Erbil is over: Kurdish lawmaker

April 19 2017 10:52 AM
KDP lawmaker
KDP lawmaker

Nagiba Naguib, a Kurdish lawmaker, said on Wednesday that Baghdad's partnership with Erbil is now over.

Naguib, who is one of the cadres of Kurdistan Democratic Party, also criticized the hearings conducted in the parliament, saying they are partial and politically motivated.

The hearing conducted for the head of the electoral commission was not timely, she insisted, affirming that sacking him will create vacuum, given that the elections are nearing.

This hearing will be politicized as it was the case for the previous hearings, the lawmaker indicated.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/9545/Baghdad-s-partnership-with-Erbil-is-over-Kurdish-lawmaker

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, davis411 said:

wow

does anyone realize how much booze I would need to ?????????????????????????

talk to her

god I would be dead with liver failure for sure

Enough to fill your bath tub¿ Then when you have drank about half, you can invite her in to help finish it. But then again I hear they dont take a whole lot of baths over there.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, jg1 said:

Ahhhhh, hells bells.

Can we call it smoke, like the last 14 years of political _ great smoke out.

Probably some fanatic Mad Cow from the fringe - - - Until we hear from some Real People on this subject, the only smoke screen I see hear is the one sprouting right outta this Bat Crap Crazy Broads' Rear End ! ! !  

• Upvote 3

Better start on the bottle Davis.  She be the only one that's willing to talk to YOU, not vice versa.  Be sure to take a scribe with you.  All of us inquiring minds want to know what was said.

"Oh Mr. Davis, thank you for letting me look into your beautiful eyes and you say the sweetest things.  I'm all yours Baby.  Can we take all our clothes off now and be totally naked and explore each other till morning"?

That's a lot of friggin whiskey my friend.  Your liver is crying foul.  But then it's worth it to find your eternal soulmate, isn't it?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Jaygo said:

This doesn't sound good for HCL at all!! 

Kurdistan only produces 17% of Iraq's oil. There is still 83% left. You can take the 17%. I will be happy with 83%, might mean a lower RV but a RV nonetheless. The HCL was never and is not solely about the Kurds although they held things up. If they choose to be left out, so be it. Leave them out and pass the HCL with the remaining 83% of the provinces in Iraq that produce oil. Most on here think this is the end of the world. Its not. Good luck Kurdistan with only one-third of the territory. The rest it will never get from Turkey or Iran. 

• Upvote 3

Now that the Iraqi army has been rebuilt after Maliki ruined it, Iraq isn't as dependent as it was on the Kurds. 

The Kurds on the other hand will be on its own with Turkey and Iran as hostile neighbors, and growing internal dissent.

The Kurds have delayed progress for years. So this could be all for the best.

• Upvote 1