Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV in a Cashless World

elmstreet61

Just a quick question.... there is so much talk all over the media as they are pre-programming us to accept, even LOVE the idea of our society going absolutely CASHLESS.

As usual, the young folk will just love it because it's soooo convenient and handy to pay for everything with your smart phone....or with an implanted chip in your hand (Mark of the Beast, anyone??).

As usual, the young folk will not immediately understand that going cashless will immediately cause everyone to lose their personal power in the matrix-like system, run by technocrats and A.I.

No more free trading or bartering...every little transaction noted and stored...great for taxation departments, but potentially also great for controlling people.

Talk about current control measures.... Already the globalists at Google have enlisted the aid of the Chinese Government to help them with their best communist advice on how to censor the internet, Facebook and Youtube.

People like Alex Jones and Drudge report are being targeted.  Wikileaks is being lableled as FAKE NEWS...when really... all Wikileaks contains is FACTS and FILES...they are not news stories...

SO HERE WE ARE.....all hoping for an RV...but there is a race going on to stop the use of CASH altogether..... wouldn't it be ironic if an awesome RV happened after all use of cash has been stopped or banned??  There would be nowhere to take your Dinar bills.  If cash is still being used in Iraq, I guess you could take a plane and fly to Iraq and cash it THERE.

Some feedback, please folks?  What do you all reckon about this.  Cheers from Downunder!

Edited by elmstreet61
  • Upvote 1

Even if you go there and cash in to US Dollars I don't think they would do that. It should be like any other currency you cash in under 10.000 ten thousand but still goes into bank  but not recorded in tax .. bit the 25,000 dinat notes will be recorded because its over 10,000  but im sure our governments will try and record all except small cash in amounts or go to cash converter and cash in at airports but under 3000 dollars that's why I got a few 100,000 5,000 dinar notes and same in   10,000 dinar notes but only very few 1,000 dinar notes like any currency in time you will be able to convert some anyone that has the  machine and all these cash in and converters have them at shopping centres and airports ..it hooked up like banks to the Internet and screened and checked but if it's a 1 dinar for 1 usa dollars  only small notes will be ok like 5000 dinar notes or 1000  dinar notes I wish I had lots more of theb1000 dinar notes ..for future .but whatever u cash in I would advise get it in USA dollars they bring best regards cash in any where any country at shopping centre and airports. Won't be long this month abd we will know it I'm hoping ..Cheers  that's if it's 1 for 1 . But I'm happy at .60 cents usa to one dinar ..overy the moon anything higher.

Edited by MFNGPTYLTD
  • Upvote 2