Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 19 April 2017

Adam Montana

Adam, thanks for everything you have done for us over the years.  It's been a long & interesting ride.  Here's praying that it's nearly time to celebrate the transition to the next phase (ie. RV).  We're looking forward to seeing what you've been working so diligently on, and to meeting everyone.   :wub:

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Grandma Kitty said:

Adam, thanks for everything you have done for us over the years.  It's been a long & interesting ride.  Here's praying that it's nearly time to celebrate the transition to the next phase (ie. RV).  We're looking forward to seeing what you've been working so diligently on, and to meeting everyone.   :wub:

:tiphat: (and thanks for noticing ;) )

• Upvote 5

Adam ... thank you for always being a straight shooter, and keeping a positive attitude. Your heart is easily exposed as a kind, generous, and honest man. All of your time and effort has seeded into the lives of many, and a great harvest is coming!  A wonderful man named Paul once said,"You reap what you sow". 😉 

Ps ...  if I'm going to send a test post, I want it to have some value. You deserve it!

• Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, rick55 said:

Adam ... thank you for always being a straight shooter, and keeping a positive attitude. Your heart is easily exposed as a kind, generous, and honest man. All of your time and effort has seeded into the lives of many, and a great harvest is coming!  A wonderful man named Paul once said,"You reap what you sow". 😉 

Ps ...  if I'm going to send a test post, I want it to have some value. You deserve it!

rick, I have to thank you for your post.

I do what I do here because I know a lot of people appreciate it. The "silent majority" here is absolutely phenomenal!

But every now and then, someone comes along and does what you just did... you made me pause, think, and smile.

Thank you. :)

• Upvote 13

20 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

That's not the whiskey talking, Freedom! That's what's called as "intuition". 

It might have some whiskey attached to it, but intuition is still it's own thing.

For the record, my intuition is speaking the same language.

Minus the whiskey. I'm more of a gin guy ;) 

Yup, you're right big bro - my "intuition" was stirring up strongly :facepalm:the other night at the bar LOL :lol:- and you're a Gin guy, huh?  Interesting...:cheesehead:

Thanks for all that you do, see ya on the other side soon! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Redhorse said:

I hear tell we're doing well,  good times will come to you. We'll have our DINAR and our fancy cars and go do wack a do, wack a do, wack a do, wack a do, wack a do, wack a do.

you wack a do alot

must hurt

do u get a skin rash like me when I wack a do

just wondering

after your post I know I am not alone

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, davis411 said:

you wack a do alot

must hurt

do u get a skin rash like me when I wack a do

just wondering

after your post I know I am not alone

1 hour ago, Redhorse said:

Oh yes you are.  ROTFLMAO

Yup!!!

That's our davis - Canada's finest wack a doodle-do-er!!!

davis for Prime Minister too!!

• Upvote 3