Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deleted Account?

FatMan

7 hours ago, Moxie64 said:

Well I'm glad I'm not alone. I got the same email too. I've been thinking long and hard  about how this happened, Only 2 ways: the Russians did it  OR  all of us went at wrap speed through a worm back April Fools Day. LOL  Glad I came here and some one said "check your spam" so I went back to see who said to say thank you but I couldn't find the person.  See when I got mine I went to copy and paste the first link it disappeared, really it must have gone through the worm hole. Checked every where BUT the spam glad it was there, now I need to find part of my brain, lol

We will have to all chip in and get Adam a hair transplant post/rv. Hum, I bet he's shaved his head  just so he felt NO pain pulling his hair out, ha,ha Julie do you need a wig?

:lol::twothumbs:

7 minutes ago, Highlanderdinar said:

Did you get the second email due to being a Platinum VIP?  I am VIP, though not Platinum, and haven't received a second email. I've checked my inbox, spam, and trash folders. Nada. 

It is going out as Non-urgent so I'm not sure what the time frame is but it's not because of my being Platinum. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, FlyHi said:

Some of us oldies are amused and decide occasionally to throw emeralds your way, hence the plus 5 etc.... 

well, what you posted showed your sense of humor that certainly made my day.....:twothumbs:

Watch out for the Ruskies :ph34r: they may add to your basket of green when least expecting it...

I might have to put you on the "to drink with list" too! :cheesehead:

I will try this again, I had to stop and feed my "mouse" cause it my first reply before I could send. First I tried to copy and paste but my mouse said no, then I said try the quote button and this popped. boy I'm doing good this morning. BUT then I had to figure out where to reply, problems to(? hope this is right word). I am waiting for some to tell me where to find and how to use the "thingies" I need all the help I can get. BUT this is so much fun "UNTIL" I do a big NO NO lmao i I,m glad I made your day, it made mine too, my sense of humor is fun, I tell every body I'm still in my first child hood. Not sure I know how many of those us humans have?? Guess I am on the bottom of your lists BUT I have time to move to the top! lol lol lol over come in the morning, think I had better go add some coffee brandy!  I guess I'll heat it up so my coffee stays hot.Thanks for the emeralds every body! Can we cash them in too after the rv? Can I put them in my IBC ? Oh well I can dream on, they may be worth more then the dinar! lol I can't wait to find out how to add the little animated thingies like you people. I put guys first but don't want anyone to think I am a sexist

Bad mousie and pc

I need to paste what I wrote right, Above happened cause I copy and pasted this in an email "JUST" in case something happened, anyone got any bright ideas how this happened? In fact I am not going to read it, have fun  Have a good to all, time for the brandy!!

I will try this again, I had to stop and feed my "mouse" cause it my first reply before I could send. First I tried to copy and paste but my mouse said no, then I said try the quote button and this popped. boy I'm doing good this morning. BUT then I had to figure out where to reply, problems to(? hope this is right word). I am waiting for some to tell me where to find and how to use the "thingies" I need all the help I can get. BUT this is so much fun "UNTIL" I do a big NO NO lmao i I,m glad I made your day, it made mine too, my sense of humor is fun, I tell every body I'm still in my first child hood. Not sure I know how many of those us humans have?? Guess I am on the bottom of your lists BUT I have time to move to the top! lol lol lol over come in the morning, think I had better go add some coffee brandy!  I guess I'll heat it up so my coffee stays hot.Thanks for the emeralds every body! Can we cash them in too after the rv? Can I put them in my IBC ? Oh well I can dream on, they may be worth more then the dinar! lol I can't wait to find out how to add the little animated thingies like you people. I put guys first but don't want anyone to think I am a sexist

OH WELL, I copied this the way I wrote, sorry this is so long, have fun reading it I'm having 2 brandies.  OH, you people read this and we'll have a contest to see who is first to rearrange it the way I wrote? lmao

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Highlanderdinar said:

Did you get the second email due to being a Platinum VIP?  I am VIP, though not Platinum, and haven't received a second email. I've checked my inbox, spam, and trash folders. Nada. 

I have  2  emails but just address it came from BUT the  message is gone. Now was it the Russians that got me again or it got lost in that bloody worm hole???? I also thank you for saying spam, I looked at the posts twice lol My eyes aren't talking to my brain.

• Upvote 2

Moxie - to put in a smiley face - while you're typing in the text box, look at the menu bar across the top of the text window.    About the 8th symbol over from L to R, is a small little smiley face.   Click on it and the emoticons will open up.   You choose which one you want to insert & it'll be inserted where your cursor is.    :lol: or   :twothumbs:   or tjokie's favorite :drunk:     After the RV, it may be yours too!   LOL

Now, for the + & -'s, over to the right of each port, you'll see a little green arrow up (for a plus)  and a little red arrow down  (for a minus).    You can click on either one to give someone's post a + or a negative.   Be careful, you can't undo them once you've clicked.  Be nice & use the green (emerald's as we call them) alot more than the red (aka the rubies).   We try not to neg anyone, but it does happen sometimes.    

Hope that helps.    I just gave you another +.     Keep posting & after 10 posts, your newbie label will go away.   Have fun.   

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, paperboy said:

Moxie - to put in a smiley face - while you're typing in the text box, look at the menu bar across the top of the text window.    About the 8th symbol over from L to R, is a small little smiley face.   Click on it and the emoticons will open up.   You choose which one you want to insert & it'll be inserted where your cursor is.    :lol: or   :twothumbs:   or tjokie's favorite :drunk:     After the RV, it may be yours too!   LOL

Now, for the + & -'s, over to the right of each port, you'll see a little green arrow up (for a plus)  and a little red arrow down  (for a minus).    You can click on either one to give someone's post a + or a negative.   Be careful, you can't undo them once you've clicked.  Be nice & use the green (emerald's as we call them) alot more than the red (aka the rubies).   We try not to neg anyone, but it does happen sometimes.    

Hope that helps.    I just gave you another +.     Keep posting & after 10 posts, your newbie label will go away.   Have fun.   

Hi Paperboy

:confused2: I'm not sure if I should thank you:confused2: Houston  we have a problem:excl: OK I found out you can't gooo back and insert  one of these :confused2:creatures, all my words disappeared. Then I said to myself ok just put them on before I write anymore:wacko: WRONG:excl: guess the Russians wanted to test taste my email :butt-kicking::butt-kicking:Ok time for the BRANDY again :drunk: then I have a reason to see double, ahhhhhh my mousie did it cause I put him in the corner for scrambling my last post so I just:cowboy2:him and now I have a "newbie" mouse:twothumbs:

:drunk:I don't rememberknew having "fun" was this bloody :praying:  All I want for Xmas is my memory :bravo: I have learned not to put so many "creatures " in an email:violin:Thanks again Paperboy, this was ssssssooo  much FUN but I won't being do this again, too long  to decide which one I wanted to use  and  having:shakehead:(whoops) to rewrite what I already wrote:angry:  OH and remember where you left off too.

:wave: everyone and have a nice day:woot: This was really FUN:jester: 

:drunk:hope I remember

Moxie64 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, paperboy said:

Moxie!     That's the last time I'll give you any hints!   You're on your own,from now on.  I think you've got it figured out and I claim ABSOLUTELY NO responsibility for your actions in the future!    :rake:

AH, you are a moderator, you really should have known better ( red creature moved) I hope you aren't in trouble, lol. Will help if I ask

lllllllllllllooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll:drunk: Did I go overboard a tiny bit??????????? lmao  I can't stop laughing, hope I made your whole weekend along with a few others I hope, maybe? HUMM really wasn't sure if this was  OK, I would have askes but I juust hadn't figured out what I was going to say. YOU told me to have FUN right???  It is right in black and white for ALL to see. You see I just a kid at  heart and once a kid has been told how to do something check their homework right??  Can I ask one more question, pretty please:praying::praying:  I swear I didn't hit this twice, it was my mousie. Are you are ready, I'm being serious. lol What is the + in front of the quote? I won't hold you responsible but I hope Adam doesn't mind. Adam was this ok to write, I hope so. ( Do I need to get my posts preapproved first? ) Paperboy you have to stand up like an adult and take the blame this one time. lol  HUM is this where the saying came from  "you opened mouth and inserted FOOT))???????????? lmao See I can behave, I've only used 3 creatures ( he he).  I proud, I did it ALL by myself this morning with the help of 2 brandies BUT you gave me the tools. I like to do something new once in awhile really ( don't ask my parents)  I'll take the 5th, yup Clinton showed me how and the Russians showed show my mousie about my emails.

Adam to go easy on you??:wub:

Well Paperboy I want to thank you, wether or not you want it you MADE my day. I promise to go easy on those creatures, that was too much work but was FUN, Really I thought I would get on here and have about ????(rubies) I'll be nice and give you a green one or too for putting up with me. lmao I am going to go and have a brandies.

:wave:to everybody for now

I think the worst is out of my system

don't bet on it ha ha

hope I didn't affend anyone either

I do enjoy reading the posts and what you all say

Moxie out:drunk:

Nope, Moxie, you're not in trouble.  :lmao:   And I haven't heard from Adam yet, so I'm thinking maybe I'm not in trouble either.   but don't push your luck!   You put all those bottles down (actually recycle them) and sober yourself up.   You have just passed the "Newbie" test (10 posts) and are now a full-fledged member.  So with that comes responsibility.  You have to behave yourself & not teach any other newbie all of your crazy tricks.   Otherwise, we moderators will have our hands full - and I think the trash bin is almost full.  (That's where we throw all the unrulies like you)  LOL    And believe me, I won't be teaching any more newbies where the emoticons are!  I've learned my lesson!   :deadhorse:

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, paperboy said:

Nope, Moxie, you're not in trouble.  :lmao:   And I haven't heard from Adam yet, so I'm thinking maybe I'm not in trouble either.   but don't push your luck!   You put all those bottles down (actually recycle them) and sober yourself up.   You have just passed the "Newbie" test (10 posts) and are now a full-fledged member.  So with that comes responsibility.  You have to behave yourself & not teach any other newbie all of your crazy tricks.   Otherwise, we moderators will have our hands full - and I think the trash bin is almost full.  (That's where we throw all the unrulies like you)  LOL    And believe me, I won't be teaching any more newbies where the emoticons are!  I've learned my lesson!   :deadhorse:

I guess I will have to agree with you and will try hard to keep the kid in me inside, I'll get a padlock just incase. lol  Guess I will have to get out the  keyboard parent controls also.  lol. I prayed hard that "WE" were not in trouble, I'll WILL count my many blessings:praying:, whew, is there a limit?  Can't believe I'm off the newbie test, that went quick and the hardest test of my life,  my bottles have been recycled, I won't do any teaching either, but just in case  do you have expandable trash cans, lol ( sorry, slip of the fingers)  Unrulie is not for me, guess WE both leaned a lesson. But I thought those "creatures  needed to come out and play. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time!

Thanks Paperboy, I did think if I should hit the submit reply or not, but not many on here. Have a nice weekend, think I will have a "sober" one. lmao too!

:wave: to all

Moxie 64