Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deleted Account?

FatMan

BEEN A MEMBER SINCE 2004 WHEN THIS SITE WAS FIRST STARTED DONT UNDERSTAND WHY I HAD TO GIVE UP MY ORIGINAL ACCOUNT. WAS PROUD OF THE FACT ID BEEN FOLLOWING ADAM SINCE THE VERY BEGINNING. HERE I AM 13-14 YRS LATER STILL WAITING FOR RV, STILL FOLLOWING, BUT FEELING KINDA LIKE A DEPLORABLE ? ... OH BUT WAIT, NOTHING NEW, ALWAYS BEEN ONE... AND THEN CATEGORIZED AS "NEWBEE" CANT PARTICIPATE IN CONVERSATIONS, THE SITES BEEN BLOCKED IN AFGHANISTAN AND CANT ACCESS EXCEPT WHILE ON RNR ANYWAY...

GO RV, MAKE US ALL SPECIAL...

9 minutes ago, Robert James said:

BEEN A MEMBER SINCE 2004 WHEN THIS SITE WAS FIRST STARTED DONT UNDERSTAND WHY I HAD TO GIVE UP MY ORIGINAL ACCOUNT. WAS PROUD OF THE FACT ID BEEN FOLLOWING ADAM SINCE THE VERY BEGINNING. HERE I AM 13-14 YRS LATER STILL WAITING FOR RV, STILL FOLLOWING, BUT FEELING KINDA LIKE A DEPLORABLE ? ... OH BUT WAIT, NOTHING NEW, ALWAYS BEEN ONE... AND THEN CATEGORIZED AS "NEWBEE" CANT PARTICIPATE IN CONVERSATIONS, THE SITES BEEN BLOCKED IN AFGHANISTAN AND CANT ACCESS EXCEPT WHILE ON RNR ANYWAY...

GO RV, MAKE US ALL SPECIAL...

If it has been a while since you logged on, your "Login ID" is now your username, if they are different.  I hope that helps.  If not, there is always the support menu up top.

BTW, I like your current username.  That was my grandmother's real name. :lol:

• Upvote 4

OK , Thanks I will check it out. I can't log in, in Afghanistan its blocked by the military but I would receive the e mails and read what I could when I got one. It was a way for me to know something was still going on and relied on the e mail notice to notify me of an RV. When I tried to Re Register as asked it wouldn't let me use my current e mail address that was registered with DV's I had to put another e mail address down. I thought my account would be linked to it. Thank you will see if they can fix it for me.

2 minutes ago, Robert James said:

OK , Thanks I will check it out. I can't log in, in Afghanistan its blocked by the military but I would receive the e mails and read what I could when I got one. It was a way for me to know something was still going on and relied on the e mail notice to notify me of an RV. When I tried to Re Register as asked it wouldn't let me use my current e mail address that was registered with DV's I had to put another e mail address down. I thought my account would be linked to it. Thank you will see if they can fix it for me.

I believe the system keeps track of the email addresses.  Use your username for the login and if you can't remember your password, use the forget password feature and it will send it to the email address you have on file. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, limopeter said:

Just clicked on chat and getting this come up

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you are trying to access is not available for your account.

Error code: 2S100/2

This link: 

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

???

Please give me details! Why are you getting an error, where, what link are you clicking, etc? 

• Upvote 2

Well I'm glad I'm not alone. I got the same email too. I've been thinking long and hard  about how this happened, Only 2 ways: the Russians did it  OR  all of us went at wrap speed through a worm back April Fools Day. LOL  Glad I came here and some one said "check your spam" so I went back to see who said to say thank you but I couldn't find the person.  See when I got mine I went to copy and paste the first link it disappeared, really it must have gone through the worm hole. Checked every where BUT the spam glad it was there, now I need to find part of my brain, lol

We will have to all chip in and get Adam a hair transplant post/rv. Hum, I bet he's shaved his head  just so he felt NO pain pulling his hair out, ha,ha Julie do you need a wig?

25 minutes ago, Moxie64 said:

Well I'm glad I'm not alone. I got the same email too. I've been thinking long and hard  about how this happened, Only 2 ways: the Russians did it  OR  all of us went at wrap speed through a worm back April Fools Day. LOL  Glad I came here and some one said "check your spam" so I went back to see who said to say thank you but I couldn't find the person.  See when I got mine I went to copy and paste the first link it disappeared, really it must have gone through the worm hole. Checked every where BUT the spam glad it was there, now I need to find part of my brain, lol

We will have to all chip in and get Adam a hair transplant post/rv. Hum, I bet he's shaved his head  just so he felt NO pain pulling his hair out, ha,ha Julie do you need a wig?

Moxie :lol: I just added you to my "Drink with this person" list! 

Also: I blame it on the Russians. 

52 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Moxie :lol: I just added you to my "Drink with this person" list! 

Also: I blame it on the Russians. 

Sounds good to me, I like lists. Wonder if the Putin would give us all a deal like buy one get one on their best vodka?? Bet President Trump could even make a better deal, you think??  We can pay him in Dinar lol (I would put some kind of yellow face here but don't know how yet) I'll play bartender, I actually to a coarse but flunked just because  I made  some drinks that weren't even named yet. I called one the "Moxie" special!  WOW one drink and that worm hole sure looked like the earth could go through it, lmao

Edited by Moxie64
added 3 words
  • Upvote 2

Some of us oldies are amused and decide occasionally to throw emeralds your way, hence the plus 5 etc.... 

well, what you posted showed your sense of humor that certainly made my day.....:twothumbs:

Watch out for the Ruskies :ph34r: they may add to your basket of green when least expecting it...

I might have to put you on the "to drink with list" too! :cheesehead:

• Upvote 1