Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank story

desert surfer

Thx Handy ! I Decided To Bump This To The Top Of The New Page - CNN Also Added Some Spacing And Bold Font ! :bump: 

4 hours ago, handy said:

I have a bank story and I know I'm going to get trashed for sharing it but here goes . 

I've been overseas for 12 yrs. as a contractor and I've been investing in the dinar for most of that time . 

I read everything  i can on it and also question other contractors I meet while in Afghan. and Iraq . I've heard several stories actually from different ones that I think are credible but I'll just share this one story . 

I worked in Materials in kandahar , afganistan and I asked one guy who done the duct work what he thought about the iraqi dinar and if he thought it would rv. He told me I'd better sit down for this so I did . This guy was usually quiet and kept to himself . He said he has a few million . 

He said his son worked for Chase Bank ( I forget exactly what his sons job was ) and that his son had a luncheon with a guy from the IMF.  His son asked the IMF guy what he thought about the dinar  . The fella from the IMF said that the world don't know half what Iraq has and when they do go international with their currency it will be at least $3 to a dinar . 

OK , fire away .  I know it's hard to believe but i believed him and several others I've asked as well . I've worked around state dept. guys , contractors and the military and their stories confirm that it is going to rv at least a dollar -$3  . Again this is just what they told me but I personally believe them .

• Upvote 6

Thanks DinarThug,  . I'll share another story  . While i worked in Al Taquddum (TQ) , Iraq I asked a co worker, who seemed honest,  what he thought about the dinar .  He said he had a million and told me the dinar actually re-valued in 2009 but only for a few min. if that . I said well if it did it was probably a computer cliche since I never seen or heard any mention of that happening and I try to follow any news on the dinar pretty close . He said he had a buddy who worked with the state dept. who told him it was an actual revaluation at a little over a dollar to the dinar  . The state dept. guy told him that the Minister of Finance in Iraq wanted it to be equal to kuwait and they wanted it to be at least $3 but the London Exchange wouldn't agree to that so Iraq said they weren't ready . Again this was only for a very short period so if anyone did notice it most assumed it was just a computer cliche . My buddy telling me the story wasn't a dinar pumper or anything like that and the impression I got about him was he seemed pretty honest and a nice guy . Again this is what he told me and I believe him .

Sometimes info. you get from others that have been around in this area is more credible than the news . I know about the ministry of planning feasibility  report , SIGIR  report to the US congress , Paris Club agreement , The Future Project of Iraq by the state dept. , several articles verifying Iraqs intentions to return to at least a dollar to dinar  , etc.. However I find the info. my friends that I have met overseas just as credible as all the other official documentation on the dinar .

• Upvote 6

6 hours ago, handy said:

I have a bank story and I know I'm going to get trashed for sharing it but here goes . I've been overseas for 12 yrs. as a contractor and I've been investing in the dinar for most of that time . I read everything  i can on it and also question other contractors I meet while in Afghan. and Iraq . I've heard several stories actually from different ones that I think are credible but I'll just share this one story . I worked in Materials in kandahar , afganistan and I asked one guy who done the duct work what he thought about the iraqi dinar and if he thought it would rv. He told me I'd better sit down for this so I did . This guy was usually quiet and kept to himself . He said he has a few million . He said his son worked for Chase Bank ( I forget exactly what his sons job was ) and that his son had a luncheon with a guy from the IMF.  His son asked the IMF guy what he thought about the dinar  . The fella from the IMF said that the world don't know half what Iraq has and when they do go international with their currency it will be at least $3 to a dinar . OK , fire away .  I know it's hard to believe but i believed him and several others I've asked as well . I've worked around state dept. guys , contractors and the military and their stories confirm that it is going to rv at least a dollar -$3  . Again this is just what they told me but I personally believe them .

Actually, I did read one of the conditions in a clause of a country reestablishing their sovereign currency, is that it has to be established back at the same rate it was nullified at...There were many more conditions to the reestablishing of national currency, but I did fine that one clause very interesting...

• Upvote 3

I'll give ya'll one more . Around 2013 in Kandahar I asked a fellow contractor what he thought about the dinar and he just laughed and said man they have been talking about that revaluing for years and it's still worthless  . He was an american but was originally from Romania . He said he did have some dinar but he didn't think it would ever do anything . A few mos. later he went on r and r  to visit his sister in Romania who was pretty high up in a bank there. He asked her what she thought of the dinar and if she thought it would revalue . He said she told him it was definitely going to go back up . He laughed and said well if it ever reaches a dollar him and his wife were cashing out. His sister told him oh no it's going to be alot higher than a dollar , she said it's going to be at least $3 to the dinar. He said his sister wouldn't b.s him or lead him on like that if there was the slightest doubt that it wasn't true . Also interesting to note about all this is close to this time there was an article about Romania being the first european country to have a certain iraqi bank branch.  I remember the article but i forget  which bank it was . Anyways again take this as rumor cuz that's what all of this is just stories different ones have told me . This guy I didn't know too well but  I do know when he got back from R and R he was buying alot more dinar and asking me how he could get it there in Afghan..

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I was looking into *******.com website but couldn't find any information related buying selling of dinar on dinar detectives. Does anyone know how to buy dinar?

Edited by Markinsa
We do not spam our links on other boards – do not mention other dinar sites here. Only post links to LEGITIMATE NEWS SOURCES. | See Forum Rules