Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sadr delegation review the work of the Special Committee to implement draft reform of the elections and after the liberation of Mosul before the President of the Republic

yota691

Sunday April 16, 2017 9:33

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
issued the leader of Sadr Mr. Muqtada al - Sadr on Sunday ordered the closure of the Sadrist economic body immediately, noting that most of what is going on within the corruption and manipulation Bakot people. 

Sadr said in a statement received Alsumaria News, a copy of which was " a continuation of the draft general reform of the private and I have a decision to include the prohibition and prevention of any financial business or commercial government , " noting that it "decided to close the economic body of the immediately of the Sadrist movement and without delay."

He said al- Sadr that "most of what is going on is part of corruption and manipulation Bakot people who have suffered badly from poor financial behavior in addition to the abuse of our reputation al - Sadr , " he said, adding that "most of them have benefited benefited personally Dharban the general interests of the stream and the other width of the wall as crossing." 

He said al- Sadr said , "all that hurt the interests of the strengthening of the Iraqi state, and then will open God Almighty be upon us and on the public and private reform project and pay off the reform and reformers , " stressing the need for " the government to take strict measures with anyone who violates this decision at all." 

The cost of the Sadrist movement leader Muqtada al - Sadr, on March 29 2017.14 people on behalf of his business in the public administration of the current, and expressed his thanks for their work time (you're alive or dead).
  • Upvote 5

History of edits:: 2017/4/16 10:52 • 172 times readable
Sadr closes the economic body of the stream of corruption and manipulation of the people Bakot
[Oan- Baghdad] 
is the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al - Sadr, close the economic body of the stream immediately.
Sadr said in a statement his office received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, a complement to the project public and private reform, I have a decision to the effect, the following: prohibits and prevents, any financial business or commercial government, so it required the closure of the Sadrist economic body immediately and without delay. " 
between al- Sadr that" most of what is going on is part of corruption and manipulation Bakot people , who suffered so much, from poor financial behavior in addition to hurting our reputation al - Sadr, and especially since most of them personally benefited Dharban the general interests of the stream and other display Aljaddar- as Aabron- and not forget that all that hurt the interests of strengthening the Iraqi state. " 
He continued , " b D that will open God be upon us and the project public and private reform, and pay off the reform and reformers and help them to succeed and the farmer, and God Crown success. " 
Sadr said: Then I ask the government to take strict measures with anyone who violates this decision at all."
_MSC_RESIZED_IMAGE
  • Upvote 8

Good afternoon Yota and DV- and Happy Easter to all that celebrate (and all that don't) the life of Christ, our Lord and Saviour, and Ascended Master. 

From the look in Muqdata al - Sadr's eyes, along with his facial expression (assuming that the picture above is a depiction of his thoughts in regardst to this post and topic), it appears that he has had about with enough with the corruption and lack of progress in Iraq as I have, and much much more for obvious reasons. It's pleasing to see that him using his authority to better the lives of the people he loves and cares about as he he istands up to the overwhelming number of corrupt officials surrounding him. The timing of this post couldn't be better and I hope it is a sign of imminent and positive change for Iraq which culminates in the change in status and value for the IQD.  Go RV!!!

• Upvote 6

10 YEARS AFTER - I appreciate your comment above, and enjoy reading your posts. I understand and appreciate your perception and perspective as there have been many times that I've been optimistic with the promise of change by those in power in Iraq, only to find that days and weeks etc. go by with no follow through. One thing is for sure - we will soon find out if the words expressed by Al-Sadr have any weight to them, or if they are just filled with air. Regardless of whether or not he follows through in regards to this statement, other progress in areas that point to an RV is still being made. 

Despite my own personal hope, want, need and desire for an RV, when I objectively analyze the facts and progress over the past 6-8 weeks, it does appear to show progress toward a rate change and/or removal of the UN program rate and sanctoons.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, presence said:

10 YEARS AFTER - I appreciate your comment above, and enjoy reading your posts. I understand and appreciate your perception and perspective as there have been many times that I've been optimistic with the promise of change by those in power in Iraq, only to find that days and weeks etc. go by with no follow through. One thing is for sure - we will soon find out if the words expressed by Al-Sadr have any weight to them, or if they are just filled with air. Regardless of whether or not he follows through in regards to this statement, other progress in areas that point to an RV is still being made. 

Despite my own personal hope, want, need and desire for an RV, when I objectively analyze the facts and progress over the past 6-8 weeks, it does appear to show progress toward a rate change and/or removal of the UN program rate and sanctoons.

Afternoon Presence - my cynicism/sarcasm is showing today . . . it's been a long 14 yrs. waiting on these monkeys to make good - pretty soon I hope they'll finally come thru; been quite allot of forward progress just in the last month. 

:tiphat:

• Upvote 2

10 YEARS LATER - thank you for the follow-up by acknowledging my comment. I sincerely appreciate the hat-tip very much. 

I learned about this "exotic currency" about 7 years after you got involved with it, and I can't imagine doubling the frustration I occasionally feel about it if I tried. Despite the duration, I think - and truly believe - that this phase of the currency speculation will be through by the end of May. I've had that sense for 17 of the past 18 months, and came to the deduction and conclusion from a product of energy testing and 'male intuition.'

GoRV!!!

• Upvote 2

Sadr: Sadr movement is in financial straits

Political

Since 2017-04-17 at 13:23 (Baghdad time)

42_1.jpg

Baghdad Mawazine News

Muqtada al-Sadr announced on Monday a financial crisis suffered by the Sadrists.

Sadr said in a statement received by Mawazine News that "in light of the financial crisis we are going through, the competent authorities within the Sadrist movement must hand over half of the salaries to all the joints, except for the martyrs, for six months from the date of this statement."

Calling on his followers in the Sadrist movement to "endurance and patience." Ended 29 / d 24

• Upvote 2

2017/04/17 (00:01 PM)   -   Number of readings: 86   -   Number (3904)

-1.jpg?width=400

 Baghdad / Range 

The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, on Sunday, ordered the closure of the economic body of the Sadrist movement immediately, and pointed out that the decision comes within the reform project to eliminate corruption 
The decision came less than a week after a decision issued by Sadr to expel the representative of his movement in the board of Najaf airport on the grounds of being accused of involvement in files of corruption. 
Last week, Najaf witnessed a security tension over a cordon of a peace brigade of a marketing center owned by Jawad al-Karawi. 
Information leaked on Wednesday that the Saraya was at the airport to arrest the latter, known as Abu Aktham. 
The head of the Liberal bloc in Najaf, in an official statement, called on the administration of the airport to exempt Karawi from the post of deputy chairman of the airport administration. 
Najaf airport runs a group of people representing the components of the Najaf provincial council, after the termination of the contract with the company that was carrying out the task, following the breach of financial obligations. 
"In order to complete the public and private reform project, it is necessary to issue a resolution prohibiting the prohibition of any financial or commercial work by the government," Sadr said in a statement. 
"Most of what is going on is within corruption and manipulating the people's strength, which has suffered from misbehavior and abuse of our al-Sadr reputation," Sadr said. "Most of them took personal advantage of the public and other interests." 
"All this is in the interest of strengthening the Iraqi state. After that, God will open his blessings to us and to the reform project, public and private, and pay reform and reformers," he stressed, stressing that "the government should take strict measures with anyone who violates this decision at all." 
Sadr, throughout the past period, issued many decisions and procedures that were always under the scrutiny and reform to organize the work of the Sadrist movement, and the removal of "corrupt elements," and the decision to close the economic body of the current days after the incident at Najaf airport and the accusations of a member Council of the province Jawad Karawi to elements in the Saraya peace as a result of his attempts to blackmail and compromise.

• Upvote 2

Editorial date: 2017/4/17 13:56 • 80 times read
Sadr threatens his followers: who does not pay half of his salary to solve me
[Ayna-Baghdad] 
Sadr's leader, Moqtada al-Sadr, decided to reduce the salaries of the joints of the current in half because of financial distress.
Sadr said, according to a statement of his office received the agency of all Iraq [where] a copy of it, "because of the financial hardship experienced by the competent authorities within the current [Sadr] half of the salary to pay Almsasib except what is excluded, such as martyrs and martyrs of the joints for six months from the date This statement". 
"I wish everyone patience or is in a solution to me, God rewarded those who suffer the penalty, and in general, that the expansion of God to us, we will expand God and all the blessing." 
Sadr's decision to reduce the salaries of the Sadrist movement after he decided on Sunday, the closure of the economic body of the current immediately because of "most of what is happening is within the corruption and manipulation of the strength of the people who suffered the two, especially since most of them took advantage of personally harming the public interests of the current and other width of the wall - .

_MSC_RESIZED_IMAGE
  • Upvote 2

18-04-2017 12:19 PM
image.php?token=9186270a1d590a0ae282606e0d243ec5&size=

Introduced a delegation from the Sadrist movement, gave a presentation to the tasks and the work of the Committee [for the implementation of draft electoral reform committee and after the liberation of Mosul] represented by members of the delegation, which was formed at the initiative of al-Sadr for reform in various fields. "

This came during a meeting with President of the Republic Fuad Masum, at the Peace Palace in Baghdad on Tuesday, a delegation from the Sadrist movement headed by the leader of Ahmed al-Sadr.

According to a presidential statement, the infallible 'listened during the meeting to a detailed interview with Sadr , who conveyed the greetings and appreciation of the current leader Moqtada al - Sadr , the President of the Republic , its vital role for the unity of Iraq and Iraqis, including helping to build and progress of the country to the place it deserves. " 

He presented Ahmed al- Sadr in his speech , according to the statement 'presentation of the missions and the work of the Committee [ of the Special Committee to implement draft reform of the elections and after the liberation of Mosul] represented by members of the delegation, which was formed at the initiative of al- Sadr for reform in various fields. " 

The 'pride of the Committee to begin its work and contacts with the functions of the meeting the President of the Republic infallible in recognition of their national effort and constitutional responsibilities, also confirmed that Sadr 's initiatives aimed at strengthening the state and the rule of law and its application so as to help improve the lives of citizens, liberty, security and safety. " 

And through the President of the Republic welcomed the delegation and the greetings and appreciation of the chest, stressing pride for his remarks and that help build stability and stability of the state and remove fears among various sectarian, religious and nationalist parties. ' 

Infallible and pointed to the importance of strengthening the efforts of all national parties and their cooperation and help , including that the country is moving towards stability and progress. "

• Upvote 2

Infallible: Sadr's statements help build stability and stability of the state and remove fears

Political

Since 18.04.2017 at 12:26 (Baghdad time)

19.jpg

Baghdad balances News

Praised President Fuad Masum, Tuesday, remarks the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, stressing that it helps in building stability and stability of the state and remove fears among various sectarian, religious and nationalist parties.

The Presidency of the Republic in a statement received / scales News / copy of it, "President Fuad Masum, received today, a delegation headed by Mr. Ahmed al-Sadr."

The statement added that "al-Sadr in his speech gave a presentation on the tasks and the work of the committee represented by members of the delegation, which was formed at the initiative of Muqtada al-Sadr for reform in various fields."

The al-Sadr, that "the Committee will begin her duties and contacts the meeting the President of the Republic in recognition of their national effort and constitutional responsibilities," adding that "Sadr's initiatives aimed at strengthening the state and the rule of law and its application so as to help improve the lives of citizens, liberty, security and safety."

For his part, the president praised the infallible, "the positions of the current leader and his statements that help build stability and stability of the state and remove fears among various sectarian, religious and nationalist parties."

He pointed out, "the importance of strengthening the efforts of all national parties and their cooperation and help, including that the country is moving towards stability and progress" .anthy 29 / A 43

• Upvote 2

04/18/2017 (21:01 pm)   -   Number of readings: 122   -  number (3906)

Sadr pays to his brother's son interface command handed over the political file stream

 BAGHDAD / Amin Abdul Hadi 

While al- Sadr announced yesterday, receiving delegations in solidarity with the end of the program in Najaf, he continued to pay the son of his brother Ahmed al- Sadr to the political forefront, in a move seen by observers to try to rehabilitate the latter to take over sensitive tasks in the joints of the current. 
The leader of the Sadrist movement revealed, in a demonstration of his supporters in central Baghdad late last March, a plot to assassinate him confirming receiving death threats by unnamed parties. 
Since then, al- Sadr and receives hundreds of supporters from various provinces at his residence in the district Alhananp city of Najaf. 
But political sources revealed (range), recently, about the desire of the leader of the Sadrist movement to quit political action, referring to al- Sadr will, which recently exposed, to his supporters by following " the rest of al - Sadr," and confirmed they were "entitled to carry our banner and complete these Alaudhaeh march." 
The leader of the Sadrist movement, announced the beginning of 2014, to retire from politics, and the closure of all its offices in Iraq, declaring the absence of his representative in the government and parliament. 
Sadr announced, in April 2016 after breaking into the Green Zone, i'tikaaf for "politicians" for two months, and decided to stop political action in all joints of the Sadrist movement, and excluded political action to form a bloc of "cross-sectarian." 
Since Sadr revealed his assassination scheme, he began to star Ahmed al- Sadr, the son of Mustafa al- Sadr , who was assassinated with his father reference Mohammed al- Sadr, to rise in the leadership of the Sadrist movement. 
As the leader of Sadr , son of his brother assigned responsibilities , including a group attached to the committee to lead the seven - Sadr movement and follow - up reforms. 
The shape of the chest of a committee to monitor the implementation of reforms , membership , "Ahmed al- Sadr, and Sabah al - Saadi, and meet al - Yassin, and Diaa al - Asadi, Mohammed al - Musli, and Nassar al - Rubaie." 
In the latest and the first appearance of a media official, he met with Ahmed al- Sadr, and members of the committee, the President of the Republic Fuad Masum. 
He presented Ahmed al- Sadr, according to a statement of the Presidency of the Republic, " a presentation of the tasks of the Committee 's work represented by members of the delegation, which was formed at the initiative of Mr. Muqtada al - Sadr for reform in various fields , " stressing " the pride of the Committee that its tasks and contacts to start the meeting Bmasom in recognition of their national effort and constitutional responsibilities" . 
Ahmed al- Sadr pointed out that " the leader of the Sadrist movement initiatives aimed at strengthening the state and the rule of law and its application so as to help improve the lives of citizens, liberty, security and safety." 
Ahmed al- Sadr was born in 1986 and holds a master 's degree in political science from the American University of Beirut, frequented between Lebanon and Iraq. He did not score his apparent presence in themovement of his uncle only in the year after 2014. 
Sources confirm that I talked to (range) and asked not to be identified, said that " the leader of the Sadrist movement tries to deliver the son of his brother 's political file in the power to devote himself to religious leadership" .otfatt sources " The leader of the Sadrist movement has launched a campaign to keep theleaders involved transactions of corruption are not in line with the political Mtbuniath despite its proximity to the narrow circle." 
Sources indicate that " the leader of the Sadrist movement has decided to hand over Ahmed's political administration after the frustration of those who received this file and ended the demands of most of them to split from his movement." 
The leader of the Sadrist movement has taken over the past two weeks, a series of resolutions described Balhazemh which would affect some of those close to him, and threaten to weaken the power of the Sadrist movement later. 
The face of al- Sadr, on Sunday, the closure of his current economic body, saying that the decision is part of a draft reform to eliminate corruption. 
Sadr said that "most of what is going on is part of corruption and manipulation Bakot people who have suffered badly from poor financial behavior in addition to the abuse of our reputation al - Sadr , " he said, adding that "most of them have benefited benefited personally Dharban the general interests of the stream and the other width of the wall as crossing." 
Sadr also demanded, in a statement issued on Monday, the competent authorities within his current hand over half of the salary for each joints, attributing the cause to what is going through the current of distress Malah.oukal al- Sadr said , "Because of what we are going through financial hardship For the competent authorities within the current half of delivery Salary for each joints only what Asttnenah, Kalmrkadin and martyrs of the joints for a period of six months from the date of this statement. " 
It comes controversial decisions series, a week after Sadr 's expulsion of one of the representatives of his movement in Najaf airport management on charges of illicit enrichment, and accused him of threatening personal security. 
Najaf was the scene last week against the backdrop of tense security cordon force of Saraya peace a marketing centers owned by Jawad Alkraawi. The leaked information last Wednesday that "Saraya" was at the airport to the last arrest, known as "Abu Aktham".

• Upvote 2

Sadr thanks supporters for sticking by him

April 21 2017 06:54 PM
al-Sadr
al-Sadr

Moqtada al-Sadr, leader of the Sadrist Movement, on Friday thanked his supporters as they condemned the death threats against him.

You should know that whoever raises the banner of reform will be targeted by the 'trinity', he said.

This trinity is represented in the occupation, terrorism and corruption.

The threats that I informed you of are from this trinity, his statement noted.

Moqtada al-Sadr had received death threats after he called for dismantling all militias in Iraq, including his own.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/9633/Sadr-thanks-supporters-for-sticking-by-him

• Upvote 1

Al-Sadr downplays murder threats, urges reform in Iraq

April 21 2017 01:39 PM
Muqtada al-Sadr
Muqtada al-Sadr

Sadrist Movement leader Muqtada al-Sadr has downplayed death threats he received, asserting such threats would not "affect him or make him retreat from the fight for reform", The Baghdad Post reported.

Addressing thousands of demonstrators at the Tahrir Square in Baghdad on Friday,  al-Sadr reiterated calls for reforms, changing the Electoral Commission as well as amending the electoral law.

After receiving murder threats, al-Sadr said, "Boycotting the elections is my will after my death, boycott the elections and fight the electoral commission".

On Fridays, the Sadrist Movement stage protests against political  corruption in Iraq.  

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/9623/Al-Sadr-downplays-murder-threats-urges-reform-in-Iraq

• Upvote 1