Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Security expert: the end of the operations of Ayman Mosul around the corner

yota691

Date of release: 2017/4/16 21:37 • 303 times read
Security expert: the end of the operations of Ayman Mosul around the corner

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) said security expert Safa al-Osam, on Sunday, that the end of the liberation of the right coast of the city of Mosul "around the corner".

"We have nothing left and we are close to ending the right-wing operations of Ninewa, which has 38 districts," al-Asam told AFP. 
"If the mosque is controlled in the coming days, the victory will be over. Al-Nour Mosque is one of the important symbols of Daash and is considered the main stronghold of terrorist gangs," he said. 
The security expert pointed out that "the site of Dahesh began to reduce the movement more, as a result of the disclosure of positions in the right coast, where the terrorists had more than 32 headquarters and there are only 10 headquarters and is moving between the house and the other that the aviation to them lookout." 
He added that "Dahesh used the new plan by adopting the movement headquarters of leaders." 
"We are not completely secure from the north and south, and these operations limit the operations that are taking place to violate Baghdad," he said, noting that after "stopping the security fence of Baghdad, we started another security plan to secure the province of Baghdad."
  • Upvote 8

if that corner is anything like SOON, coming days...this could be awhile ...Trump said he would be in and out in 90 days, so lets see, I hope there right not as much for me as these people need some peace in there life and a safe place to call home ..

• Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, Boozer said:

if that corner is anything like SOON, coming days...this could be awhile ...Trump said he would be in and out in 90 days, so lets see, I hope there right not as much for me as these people need some peace in there life and a safe place to call home ..

YEP. . . . we now have " around the corner " to add to the Iraqis lexicon of time expectations language. 

Hope " around the corner " is nothing like :soon:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Districts were falling like flys.  Every tom I read about Mosul a District or two is taken back. There can not be that much left.  :twothumbs:

We must be down to fanatic holdouts occupying the highly valued Goat Sanctuary, Massage Parlor & The Adam and Eve Sexy Apparels & " Fancy Dress " Boutique.

I'll the rest to you're imagination folks -  :D

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, okane said:

Sounds GREAT !!!

I suspect this "old city" district, held by ISIS as hugely symbolic, is heavily defended by numerous ISIS militants. Although the retaking will likely be slow and methodical, the majority of the remaining ISIS militants and their munitions, etc. in Mosul will be eliminated here.

I am hoping the US and Coalition forces have a plan and communicated/trained the IDF with minimal to no disruption by IMIS and related elements.

We need to pray for the IDF and civilians during these dire and tumultuous times that the retaking will occur quickly with the eradication of ISIS and no loss of IDF or civilian life.

Once the "old city" is retaken along with the al-Nuri mosque in total, the rest of Mosul should be retaken quickly.

Just my opinion and :twocents:

• Upvote 3