Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oil sets up gas investment mechanisms for the first time in 35 years

yota691

04/18/2017 (00:01 pm)   -   Number of readings: 136   -   Issue (3905)

-1.jpg?width=400

 Baghdad / term 

Developed and visited its oil on Monday, a program to invest in natural gas and approved mechanisms for the first time in 35 years. Included decisions on this level , the construction of three central parks in Basra , Dhi Qar, Maysan, through the activation and development of the contractual obligations of foreign companies operating in the oil fields, which will create employment opportunities for national labor up to three thousand jobs during the implementation phase of projects. 
The ministry said in a statement received (range) that the minister Jabbar Allaibi put the investment program and approved mechanisms, and took the decisions of the implementation of the investment policy in the southern region as a model applied to public policy of the Ministry, after studying the plans and data offered him the first of yesterday at the Oil Ministry headquarters in the presence of all concerned .ookd statement, said the oil minister identified the targets and clear mechanisms feasible to avoid any delay in understanding the challenges and achieve the goal to stop gas flaring by 2021, adding that the decisions included: construction of three central complexes in phases and scalable to receive gas in Basra 1000 Mqmq / day , Alana LBP 200 Mqmq, Maysan 400 Mqmq through activation and development of the contractual obligations of foreign companies operating in the oil fields. 
The statement continued that for the production of dry gas and liquid condensate, production policy will ensure: the provision of large quantities of dry gas stations , electric power production and to ensure the provision of raw material for the plans to build fertilizer plants and methanol provide material ethane necessary quantities project Nebras petrochemical one of the biggest development opportunities in the country to maximize the country 's ability to liquid gas export and strengthen its role in the global energy market, and manage all amounts condensate produced in all fields and to prevent burning or mixing with crude oil and exported to world markets as a source of competitive prices is important and vital national income, goals Above will achieve fundamental pillars of sustainable development is to: stabilize the highest in the energy and support of the local industry industry through increased hours of electrical power availability and provide an environment more attractive for investment Alojunba.oohar statement to create opportunities for multiple secondary industries by providing heavy industry base, especially petrochemicals create opportunities the work of national labor up to three thousand jobs during the implementation phase of the projects as well as the skills and experience that will be passed through direct dealing with implementation companies.

• Upvote 6

39 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Developed and visited its oil on Monday, a program to invest in natural gas and approved mechanisms for the first time in 35 years. Included decisions on this level , the construction of three central parks in Basra , Dhi Qar, Maysan, through the activation and development of the contractual obligations of foreign companies operating in the oil fields, which will create employment opportunities for national labor up to three thousand jobs during the implementation phase of projects.

Master Yota!!  Master Yota!!  Did they somewhat gave the "greenlight" already for that HCL to come through?!!  I just realized this here!! :blink::blink::blink:

Or am I getting too excited again before my next whiskey drink at happy hour later tonight??!! :drunk:

Oh man, oh man - :facepalm3:

Aaaaaaaaaadam!!  What say youuuuu?!! :blink::blink:

Edited by Freedomwish
Too excited because I haven't had my whiskey yet
  • Upvote 5

Laid Back,Thanks for your astute observation and comments throughout this post.  It would appear that the possibility and probability of your words are even stronger when you combine all of the recent publicly disclosed contracts and oil shipments with the post from this morning  (in one of Yota's other awesome articles as of late) that refers to Abadi's comments about the formal end of fighting in Mosul by the end of April. I suspect that there are other forms of behind the scenes progress that will very very soon be public knowledge.

GO RV!!!

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, presence said:

Laid Back,Thanks for your astute observation and comments throughout this post.  It would appear that the possibility and probability of your words are even stronger when you combine all of the recent publicly disclosed contracts and oil shipments with the post from this morning  (in one of Yota's other awesome articles as of late) that refers to Abadi's comments about the formal end of fighting in Mosul by the end of April. I suspect that there are other forms of behind the scenes progress that will very very soon be public knowledge.

GO RV!!!

Totally agree with you presence.

I see the liberation of Mosul as the catalyst that will start the domino effect... Important laws, chapter VII, End of hard currency auctions and the RV

There is a sense of urgency to get things done, 

just my 2 cents 

Go liberation of Mosul

Go RV

Go 2017

• Upvote 5

On April 18, 2017 at 11:42 PM, Freedomwish said:

I'm four drinks in:cheesehead:......I can't shake off the feeling that somewhere "hidden" in these last few articles, that HCL has been a DONE DEAL.  Yup. :praying::rocking-chair:

There is so much positive news out there.  I not sure if true, but the price of bread dropping. If that is true then something is up  :bravo:

• Upvote 3