Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

World's Strongest Soldier

Fantastic video, BigWave!

The only question I have is, "If this guy is so big and powerful, how come he could never break a sweat???!!!" :o   :o   :o

Did anyone else notice that?

Impressive Individual to say the least. Along with all the other Armed Forces Service Persons - I Salute You and Thank You for Your Service to Our Country!!!

:salute:   :salute:   :salute:

• Upvote 1

When I enlisted I was a into swimming and running. (TE and back up QB in football)

Totally different muscle structure, and had to bulk up in order to keep up.

A friend introduced me to the base gym.

He put the nautilus bench press on the maximum 500lbs, then told me to stand on the bars, and bench pressed 5 reps.

And he was just a "regular" guy, I've seen folks do 20 mile forced pase with full personal gear, plus M50 with spare barrel, or packing 4 cans of .50 ammo.

I decided to never complain about the 25lb radio on my back. By the time I could bench 400 I learned humility and gratitude after others took extra weight when I was lagging behind.

When I see sports stars strutting around like some rooster in a barnyard, I wish I could show them how these soldiers pack 200 to 300 lbs, cover 7 - 10 miles an hour, and go for days, in between fighting for their life with possessed fanatics, and dodging fire just to retrieve a supply drop;

Living on C rations,  fighting blister, rashes, and sunburn, sleeping in dirt fields, lucky to get a shower once a week, these guys are the living embodiment of American Pride.

Maybe the MRE's are a lot better, but when you only have about six different ones, a six month deployment to a forward location would still make their mouths water at the thought of a fresh pizza or cheeseburger.

Please, keep these guys in your prayers, when you are in the sh it, it doesn't matter who started the war, or what the politicians are doing, you're just trying to cover your buddies 6, because he is covering yours.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 8

2 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

When I enlisted I was a into swimming and running. (TE and back up QB in football)

Totally different muscle structure, and had to bulk up in order to keep up.

A friend introduced me to the base gym.

He put the nautilus bench press on the maximum 500lbs, then told me to stand on the bars, and bench pressed 5 reps.

And he was just a "regular" guy, I've seen folks do 20 mile forced pase with full personal gear, plus M50 with spare barrel, or packing 4 cans of .50 ammo.

I decided to never complain about the 25lb radio on my back. By the time I could bench 400 I learned humility and gratitude after others took extra weight when I was lagging behind.

When I see sports stars strutting around like some rooster in a barnyard, I wish I could show them how these soldiers pack 200 to 300 lbs, cover 7 - 10 miles an hour, and go for days, in between fighting for their life with possessed fanatics, and dodging fire just to retrieve a supply drop;

Living on C rations,  fighting blister, rashes, and sunburn, sleeping in dirt fields, lucky to get a shower once a week, these guys are the living embodiment of American Pride.

Maybe the MRE's are a lot better, but when you only have about six different ones, a six month deployment to a forward location would still make their mouths water at the thought of a fresh pizza or cheeseburger.

Please, keep these guys in your prayers, when you are in the sh it, it doesn't matter who started the war, or what the politicians are doing, you're just trying to cover your buddies 6, because he is covering yours.

I couldn't agree more DM. Well Said.:salute:

• Upvote 2