Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank Governor: no room to cancel the sale of the dollar window, if canceled, the exchange rate has become 3 or 4 thousand, and perhaps more /

Thanks Botzwana...This is a prime example of "Smoke-N-Mirrors"...The Iraqi economy has more potential than any merging country and the world, especially the Arabic Nations are fully in support of Iraq's success...Dedollarization is actually where Iraq needs to go in order to get the dinar on the international theater...The dinar can still be pegged to USD and support it'seems worth...Once Iraq'still economy gets rolling there want be any lookin' back...jmho:twocents:

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, gregp said:

I say they are giving us misinformation before the big dance. 

Thanks! :twothumbs:

15 minutes ago, skeetdog said:

Thanks Botzwana...This is a prime example of "Smoke-N-Mirrors"...The Iraqi economy has more potential than any merging country and the world, especially the Arabic Nations are fully in support of Iraq's success...Dedollarization is actually where Iraq needs to go in order to get the dinar on the international theater...The dinar can still be pegged to USD and support it'seems worth...Once Iraq'still economy gets rolling there want be any lookin' back...jmho:twocents:

gregp, skeetdog,  You both are absolutely correct 100% IMHO.   We are getting closer & closer to the "Finish Line".  The RV / RI is upon us so we are gearing to the end of this "RIDE".

GO Liberation of Mosul

GO HCL

GO RV / RI

GO National Settlement

• Upvote 6

And this is why the CBI has been reducing the note count in circulation for several years? (At last report now at 1.3-1.4 Billion notes) only to start printing Trillions of Dinar? that is "if they stop the sales window" ? total propaganda for the uneducated IMO

• Upvote 5

another translation>> 

11173.jpg

special

Judge Ghassan

He said the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on the Keywords to stop selling the dollar through selling currencies in the bank window will lead to the collapse of the Iraqi dinar financial situation in Iraq in general, stressing say that the central bank is obliged to do the job, even refrained from performing the role of the collapsed financial situation in Iraq.

Keywords and said in an interview conducted by the envoy of the agency “Economy News” on the sidelines of the annual conference of the Union of Arab Banks held in Beirut recently Waglguena sale Atarlasubh window Sarsrv Atarmabin 3 and 4 thousand dinars, and perhaps more.
He said the governor also Sndpartya case cancellation window printed currency to trillions of Aldnaniralaracah annually to cover the local need for dinars, will lead to Iraq’s infrastructure to Anhiaralamlh because of inflation, known as Oma cash excessive.

On the prospects of floating Aldenarabraghi, similar to other countries in the region, Keywords said that it is Matrouh sealed now, and we are working on editing currency and not float, a large difference between the two

Keywords denied the existence of the currency auction in the central bank, but the sale of foreign currency window, stressing that the central mediator between the Ministry of Finance and the public is not only.

Turning to the experience of Lebanon and Jordan, in the field of maintaining the stability of their currency, pointing out that the situation in Iraq is different

He noted that the solution in Iraq is to reduce the demand for the dollar through the structure of the Iraqi economy is correct, and not through the sizes for the sale of the dollar.

The governor stressed the central bank sought to settle the salaries of employees in private banks, confirming the existence of a trend for the resettlement of all Iraqi employees’ salaries next year 2017 in the banks.

Welcomed the Governor of the Central Bank of any request to host the House of Representatives, stressing the importance of the meeting with the parliament, on the basis of the fact that monetary policy is the issue of specialty can not be addressed from afar, or through skirmishes and analysis is accurate.

This will be Nherns dialogue with the governor in Aladeddakadm magazine Iraqi banks issued by the Iraqi Association of private banks that
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, danielchu said:

On the prospects of floating Aldenarabraghi, similar to other countries in the region, Keywords said that it is Matrouh sealed now, and we are working on editing currency and not float, a large difference between the two

A lot of posting on banking and currency over the last couple of weeks. 

• Upvote 4

interesting i think whats left out of the article which is something that will never be shown before hand is that if keywords doesn't change the iqd's value when the dollar auctions ends then they will need plenty more iqd paper to make the difference for the dollar as most agree the plan is to make the dinar powerful ... no need for printing more paper release the LD's give the iqd its proper value and trade international not just petro dollars ....... Peace  

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Now that is what I am talking about. Moving that decimal three places.  :bravo:

3 hours ago, vomer said:

This would cure my chronic depression.

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

At this point in the game what you surmise wouldn't even surprise  me. 

Nor I ... but I expect it to be around those ends... when ever this here does

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, danielchu said:

He said the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on the Keywords to stop selling the dollar through selling currencies in the bank window will lead to the collapse of the Iraqi dinar financial situation in Iraq in general, stressing say that the central bank is obliged to do the job, even refrained from performing the role of the collapsed financial situation in Iraq.

Looks like someone somewhere is discussing the possibility of stopping the sale of dollars

But would it really lead to the collapse of the Dinar?????

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Statement at the End of an IMF Mission on Iraq.....“Iraq has been hard hit by the conflict with ISIS and the plunge in global oil prices since 2014. The government has responded to the fiscal and balance of payments crisis with a large but necessary fiscal adjustment supported by financial assistance from the international community......I'm still waiting to see this go into affect.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, blueskyline said:

Statement at the End of an IMF Mission on Iraq.....“Iraq has been hard hit by the conflict with ISIS and the plunge in global oil prices since 2014. The government has responded to the fiscal and balance of payments crisis with a large but necessary fiscal adjustment supported by financial assistance from the international community......I'm still waiting to see this go into affect.

I think you could start a club with many members still waiting but hoping to see this go into effect..

to me it beggars belief that there is so much pacing forward and back .. I something's look at them and think that act like teenagers about to take the plunge to leave home and then get cold feet at the last minute because suddenly they realise that it's a big world out there and when that door closes they have to do for themselves... 😊

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Upvote 2