Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank Governor: no room to cancel the sale of the dollar window, if canceled, the exchange rate has become 3 or 4 thousand, and perhaps more /

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=6044..................................

thousand, and perhaps more /

11173.jpg
arrow2.gif Central Bank Governor: no room to cancel the sale of the dollar window, if canceled, the exchange rate has become 3 or 4 thousand, and perhaps more / text.png html.png print.png friend.png
separator.gif
arrow.gif Banks Rating: 0
arrow.gif Posted By editor Add a comment star1.pngstar1.pngstar1.pngstar1.pngstar1.pngstar1.pngstar1.pngstar1.pngstar1.pngstar1.png  
separator.gif
Economy News / special

Judge Ghassan

He said the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on the Keywords to stop selling the dollar through selling currencies in the bank window will lead to the collapse of the Iraqi dinar financial situation in Iraq in general, stressing say that the central bank is obliged to do the job, even refrained from performing the role of the collapsed financial situation in Iraq.

Keywords and said in an interview conducted by the envoy of the agency "Economy News" on the sidelines of the annual conference of the Union of Arab Banks held in Beirut recently Waglguena sale Atarlasubh window Sarsrv Atarmabin 3 and 4 thousand dinars, and perhaps more.
He said the governor also Sndpartya case cancellation window printed currency to trillions of Aldnaniralaracah annually to cover the local need for dinars, will lead to Iraq's infrastructure to Anhiaralamlh because of inflation, known as Oma cash excessive.

On the prospects of floating Aldenarabraghi, similar to other countries in the region, Keywords said that it is Matrouh sealed now, and we are working on editing currency and not float, a large difference between the two

Keywords denied the existence of the currency auction in the central bank, but the sale of foreign currency window, stressing that the central mediator between the Ministry of Finance and the public is not only.

Turning to the experience of Lebanon and Jordan, in the field of maintaining the stability of their currency, pointing out that the situation in Iraq is different 

He noted that the solution in Iraq is to reduce the demand for the dollar through the structure of the Iraqi economy is correct, and not through the sizes for the sale of the dollar.

The governor stressed the central bank sought to settle the salaries of employees in private banks, confirming the existence of a trend for the resettlement of all Iraqi employees' salaries next year 2017 in the banks.

Welcomed the Governor of the Central Bank of any request to host the House of Representatives, stressing the importance of the meeting with the parliament, on the basis of the fact that monetary policy is the issue of specialty can not be addressed from afar, or through skirmishes and analysis is accurate.

This will be Nherns dialogue with the governor in Aladeddakadm magazine Iraqi banks issued by the Iraqi Association of private banks that

separator.gif

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

I would think so............."we are working on editing currency " which means reduce the note count .."and not float " .no float I think would mean they are not going to float the currency and  they will  installation of some kind of dare I say rate ? ( Matrough?) ..................

(a large difference between the two).............a big difference between float and Matrough (is set) or rate is set I assume ?..........Yes its good ........... "and not float "

• Upvote 10

14 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

(On the prospects of floating Aldenarabraghi, similar to other countries in the region, Keywords said that it is Matrouh sealed now, and we are working on editing currency and not float, a large difference between the two).............

I don't know who the hell "Aldenarabraghi" is and that "Matrouh" guy are nothing but trouble!! 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, blueskyline said:

could editing the currency also mean ....................... :o edit zeros ??? who knows. What ever it is .........There are Big Differences . Thats For Sure !

This is a wild stab in the dark - " edit zeros " . . . perhaps infers the exchange rate and not the currency itself.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, danielchu said:

this is from Date Added 07/12/2016

Views 24 745   Date Added 12/07/2016 - 10:37   Last updated 17/04/2017 - 2:56   No. Content 6044........ Yes the article is from last December. Yes . They decided to update the article for their 17th . Which is tomorrow. The news within the article is still very valuable. Keywords says " and no float" and " we are working on editing the money "

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

Views 24 745   Date Added 12/07/2016 - 10:37   Last updated 17/04/2017 - 2:56   No. Content 6044........ Yes the article is from last December. Yes . They decided to update the article for their 17th . Which is tomorrow. The news within the article is still very valuable. Keywords says " and no float" and " we are working on editing the money "

I like it a lot .......

Ya know yesterday I attempted to look up what, "currency editing", was but could not find anywhere that term held meaning. 

However, this morning it hit me. All one needs to do to understand this article is define just one word. 

EDIT! below makes it very clear what Keywords is saying. 

ed·it
ˈedət/
verb

1. 1.
    prepare (written material) for publication by correcting, condensing, or otherwise modifying it.
    "Volume I was edited by J. Johnson"
    synonyms: correct, check, copyedit, improve, emend, polish; More

•  

•  
    •  
  2. 2.
    be editor of (a newspaper or magazine).
    synonyms: be the editor of, direct, run, manage, head, lead, supervise, oversee, preside over;
    informalbe the boss of
    "he edited the school newspaper"
noun

1. 1.
    a change or correction made as a result of editing.
    •  
  • Upvote 9

14 hours ago, blueskyline said:

Good Morning BlueSkyLine and all DV!!! :D

I get the date format mixed up and have to look at these things twice. We use MM/DD/YYYY format and they use DD/MM/YYYY format. So, the Date Added is July 12, 2016!

The article is nominally 9 months old although Last Updated for today. I am not sure if this changes anything.

All told, I suspect there will be a significant amount of recycling of articles as the event we have all been waiting for appears. I try to figure out what they have done or are doing as opposed to what they are saying or say they are going to do. For example, stating old news may be they intend to something completely different and their restatement is a cover. :o 

Since this is from about 9 months ago, I suspect the statement, "Keywords and said in an interview conducted by the envoy of the agency "Economy News" on the sidelines of the annual conference of the Union of Arab Banks held in Beirut recently Waglguena sale Atarlasubh window Sarsrv Atarmabin 3 and 4 thousand dinars, and perhaps more." is not longer a valid statement. I suspect the statement may have been valid at one time. They have the IMF Staff Monitoring Program (SMP) in place since January of 2016 so I suspect the financial and economic integrity of the Iraqi Dinar has steadily improved from then until now.

As a side note, every time I see a picture of Ali al-Allaq, I see a goof ball in a monkey suit jabbering about irrelevant or nonsensical things. Maybe just me.

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

Edited by Synopsis
  • Upvote 8

I ran the article through google translate.

Economy News / Special

Ghassan al-Qadi

The governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on the right to stop selling the dollar through the window selling currencies in the bank will lead to the collapse of the Iraqi dinar financial situation in Iraq in general, stressing that the central bank is obliged to carry out this task, even if reluctant to perform this role to collapse the financial situation in Iraq.

Al-Alak said in an interview with the envoy of the agency "Economy News" on the sidelines of the annual conference of the Union of Arab Banks, which was held in Beirut recently to close the dollar sale window to become dollar exchange rate between 3 and 4 thousand dinars, and perhaps more.
"The governor will also be forced to cancel the window to print trillions of Iraqi dinars annually to cover the local need for dinars, which will lead to the collapse of the Iraqi currency because of inflation, or known as excessive cash.

On the prospects of floating the Iraqi dinar like other countries in the region, said the relationship is not on the current situation, and we are working on the liberalization of the process and not float, and the difference between the big

He denied the existence of a currency auction in the Central Bank, but the window of sale of foreign currency, stressing that the central mediator between the Ministry of Finance and the public is nothing but.

Turning to the experiences of Lebanon and Jordan, in the field of maintaining the stability of their currencies, explaining that the situation in Iraq is different

He noted that the solution in Iraq lies in reducing the demand for the dollar by correcting the structure of the Iraqi economy, not by refraining from selling the dollar.

The governor stressed the central bank's efforts to settle salaries of employees in private banks, stressing the existence of a trend to settle all salaries of Iraqi employees during the next year 2017 in banks.

The governor of the Central Bank welcomed any request to host the House of Representatives, stressing the importance of meeting with Parliament, based on the fact that monetary policy is a specialized issue can not be addressed from afar, or through skirmishes and inaccurate analyzes.

The text of the dialogue with the governor will be published in the forthcoming issue of the Iraqi Banks Magazine issued by the Association of Iraqi Private Banks

Content Link
Http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=6044 

Date added 17/12/2016 - 10:37 Last updated 17/04/2017 - 17:48 Content number 6044
Google Translate for Business:Translator ToolkitWebsite TranslatorGlobal Market Finder

• Upvote 5

So If the currency window was closed. And the Dinar exchange rate was indeed to go up to 3-4K. Wouldn't Iraq be even more attractive to foreign investors on a grand scale? Especially with Isis disposed of Established tax base across the board and Banking laws enforced etc.? Sounds like a lot of B/S to me no matter how old this article is.

• Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...