Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So I finally seem to have turned a corner of some kind. Started out believing the first of January...then the end of January, then the end of the first quarter. Seems like replays of things we have seen over and over and over for years. I have said for some time now that I just didn't know how to throw in the towel and quit. But you know what? I think I have found the way, and it's very simple: I am just going to do it. I have believed in all this till I was/am blue in the face and nothing, and I mean nothing ever changes except the words of a few...and those words are really just juggled/reassembled words that have been used ad nauseum: Soon, this week, month.year, etc. I know some of you will say " Not now...not when we're this close"...yada yada yada. Sorry, my faith has been tested to the breaking point. 12 years is just enough. That being said I have decided this will be my last post/reply. No more checking in here every single day.   The dinar is going into the shoebox and going on the shelf in the back of the closet. I just can't believe in this any more. Y'all have a great life.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Ezra... AGAIN?  We've seen your frustrations, and many share them, but probably not to your extent!   BUT, you CAN walk away and STILL BELIEVE.  Just walk away and check in once in awhile.  Realistically, aside from the members we see on DV everyday (myself included), the majority of members probably do just that... go on with their daily lives and check in once in a while!

Secondly, it's my observation, that while we "wait"... most members enjoy the social side of the DV EXPERIENCE!  The friendships, the stories, the anecdotes, the lifestyle research and advice, the humor, the news... etc. etc....

I hope that perhaps you could stick around with a more enjoyable perspective!  You've been here long enough to have earned your investment in DV!

:)

• Upvote 7