Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Discussions with the IMF to get $ 840 million

yota691

16-04-2017 01:00 PM
image.php?token=e679355615a9888beceff6f66a576162&size=

It announced the appearance of Mohammed Saleh , an economic adviser to Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, on Sunday, for the resumption of Iraq 's discussions with the International Anakz Fund next Friday to review the readiness credit agreement , which includes lending Iraq $ 5.4 billion, likely to launch the amount of $ 840 million by next June. 

Saleh said, that ' an Iraqi delegation headed by the Minister of Finance Agency Abdul Razzaq al- Issa will travel to Washington DC this week to discuss the readiness of credit agreement signed by Iraq in 2015 , which includes lending to Iraq 5.4 Milirdolar', noting that "Iraq received until now billion and a quarter of a billion dollars'. 

Saleh explained that ' the delegation will start its meetings with the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank on Friday and up to three days', likely that' the launch of an amount of $ 840 million by next June. " 

The source added that ' the delegation includes in addition to Alissa Central Bank Governor Ali Keywords and officials from the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Oil and the Ministry of Planning and Oil Marketing Company (SOMO), the Central Bureau of Statistics and the Office of Financial Supervision , as well as representatives from the Kurdistan Regional Government. "

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks Yota, interesting the selection of the members of the delegation.    :goodnews:

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

an Iraqi delegation headed by the Minister of Finance Agency Abdul Razzaq al- Issa will travel to Washington

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

the delegation will start its meetings with the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank on Friday and up to three days',

and  not too mention ,  " that  3 days  thing "     that dr. shabibi  had mentioned so many years ago ...   give me  3 days and I will do something ?  that part has escaped my memory chip :o :wacko:

• Upvote 4

Parliamentary Finance: Loan of "36 months" Iraq will cover the expenses for the next three years   April 16, 2017

irq_600512578_1492362025.jpg&max_width=300

BAGHDAD / .. revealed the parliamentary Finance Committee, Sunday, information on the loan that Iraq will receive in the coming days, indicating that it will cover the needs of the country for three years.
Said committee member Magda Tamimi, for "Eye of Iraq News", that "there is a constant negotiation between the goal of the ministries of oil and finance and the Central Bank and the Office of Financial Supervision of the Iraqi side, with the International Monetary Fund officials, to submit reports and papers, and talk about Iraq's financial situation, and this meeting is renewed every three months. "
Tamimi said that "Iraq is now seeking to obtain a loan is called (a loan of 36 months)," adding that "the value of the loan is $ 5.4 billion, covering the Iraq war and construction expenses for the next three years."
He pointed out that "this money is enough for all needs except building areas demolished Daesh and war-torn country, and Iraq will resort to the funds of donor countries for the reconstruction and restoration of infrastructure."
Revealed a member of the Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary Najiba Najib, last week, receiving Iraq billion and $ 400 million from the International Monetary Fund, while affirming that Iraq's commitment to the terms and instructions of the Fund and to provide a detailed report on the Iraqi funds.
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Boozer said:

I guess you need to get the loan first before you can RV... Just do something already. good or bad so we can move on to the next chapter.. been a long road, and ready to take the next exit.

Absolutely Boozer  -  at this point I'm " stick a fork in me I'm DONE "

Looking for the upcoming Exit, marked " Prosperity Blvd. " - the alternative I don't even wish to contemplate.

Prosperity Prosperity