Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 4-19-2017

TexasGranny

22 hours ago, Happy Man said:

If the next is true:
Iraq and Kuwait towards economic integration and the establishment of a free trade zone

Is it correct to assume that both country currency should be close in value?

One would think so, since they have similar economies.  

• Upvote 4

Adam, my brother, you know  personally how much that I not only believe this thing to be an awesome potential but how much I believe that we're so much closer than anyone here thinks. Having said that something occurred to me today while driving my big rig, and I think that only someone with your education level can explain this conundrum to me. 

I have read many times that it only cost Iraq a fraction of what it cost America to pump their oil out of the ground. Something like less than a dollar. 

So if that is the case, wouldn't that be because of the low value given to the dinar. And if that is the case, then if the CBI raises the value of the dinar wouldn't that make the cost of drilling oil that much more expensive and thus be extremely detrimental to their economy?

I pray that I'm missing something here and that this is all just paranoia on my part, something that I am good at doing. :lol: 

Anyway, thank you for all you've done for me and may God bless you and your family forever.

Scotty

aka Santa 

• Upvote 3

IMO, Lady Grace’s Daddy has asked an excellent and important question.

As a follow up, I would add that under its 2004 Central Bank Charter the CBI is tasked with continuing to keep the IQD competitive against other currencies in order to promote the sale of Iraqi oil and the Iraqi economy.

Since the CBI is currently under a 3 year (2016 – 2019) SBA with the IMF, wouldn’t it be a conflict of interest to raise the value of the IQD to the point where oil dealers would go elsewhere to buy?

Also, wouldn’t the IMF monitors at the CBI have something to say about it under the SBA?

• Upvote 1

• kcw locked this topic