Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dreamer85 exposed, he is back...

itanimulli

"Listen no ones questioning your bloodlines.. impressive as they may be im not sure how its relevant.... the point was that the majority of the people who decided to troll me when I asked a simple question in many people's eyes shouldn't be profiting off of Iraq's misfortunes that the wealth of the Iraqi people belong to the Iraqi people. those are not my words those are the words of prime minister of Iraq.. Do i know any of you? No. Dose my opinion matter about weather  you or I deserve to profit from iraq? Of Course not.. but since were in the rumor section and people would rather throw shade then answer simple questions I decided to throw a little shade back you took it personal that's on you. personally I thought you had one of the most relevant responses that I have received"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't need to say who I am, but I know for a fact this is Keep'em and the Proof is in that one highlighted word in red. Even after numerous times being reminded how to actually spell does Keep'em refused to try and always kept with his "DOSE" Nobody "dose" that...

So Keep'em, you had the baby and everything should be the best time of your life, so why the attitude? Why so glum? What brings you back here? If you wanted to be anonymous you should have had spellcheck on, anyway......I see you. (PS for proof just look up old posts.)

Edited by itanimulli
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, davis411 said:

What

ok Davis going undercover 

I will get to the bottom of this

if I remember 

after a few drinks planning out my notes on how

to be a Canadian elected USA president 

got a lot of work to do

so vote for me 

You know.....Its possible!!!! :lol:  We have had a NON natural born citizen as POTUS before :lol: No blankets needed :lol:

• Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, captax said:

i have a question: if iraq deletes 3 zero, what is the dinar worth? a 25000 dinar is now a 25 dinar what would be the exchange rate  be over $30.00 per dinar to break even.

jimbo

I believe the three zeros that they are talking about removing are is from the currency exchange. not from the notes that would be a Redonomination... No bueno

Edited by Dreamer85
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2