Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Legal: For these reasons are not the inclusion of important laws to vote

DWS112

I have a legit question? How many times have they done this in the past how many ever years? Is this the farthest towards working together that they have gotten so far? They seem to have been talking about 140, HCL, and national reconciliation a lot lately. Then to have this article come out all the sudden. I haven't been paying much attention for the past few years because of ISIS. Someone else was saying the news will get negative before the RV. JMO but I'm hoping they are just trying to deter speculation. There have been so many good news articles out since December '16. I sure want it to RV soon but I'm in it 'till something happens good or bad anyways whether it be weeks, months, or years. 

Edited by Rmc10
  • Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

I have a legit question? How many times have they done this in the past how many ever years? Is this the farthest towards working together that they have gotten so far? They seem to have been talking about 140, HCL, and national reconciliation a lot lately. Then to have this article come out all the sudden. I haven't been paying much attention for the past few years because of ISIS. Someone else was saying the news will get negative before the RV. JMO but I'm hoping they are just trying to deter speculation. There have been so many good news articles out since December '16. I sure want it to RV soon but I'm in it 'till something happens good or bad anyways whether it be weeks, months, or years. 

I agree and if timeline serves correct, the smoke campaign should be soon upon us(:soon:) then towards Sept Oct Nov 

• Upvote 1

The only reason of no inclusion of important laws to vote is Corruption in the GOI

They want to continue stealing the oil and billions of dollars from the people, corruption, money laundering, terrorism support

They don't want to see Iraq succeed 

Go Abadi 

Go reforms

Go important laws

Go success 

• Upvote 9

15 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

I feel you NI, I want/need it now more then ever myself. But this will be well worth the wait

Thank you .. i was hoping it would be soon because when i started down this road was almost 10 years younger and loads of energy to work 6 days a week .. now i still work 6 days a week and retirement age has well passed.. i suppos the positive is ill be able to afford a better class of retirement home ..lol 😊

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, ezrapound said:

As much good as they have accomplished in the last few months I still have my doubts whether or not they can find their asses with both hands, a road map, written instructions and a gps and a scout/navigator...

These Pin Heads Couldn't Pour Pee from a Boot with the Instructions Written on the BOTTOM of the HEEL ! 

What I see today is Abadi stating Iraq will be out of Ch. 7 in 2 months ( wasn't in about April 4 that came out - putting end date June 4 [ish] ) - Ok then; what does he know and when did he know it to kick sand at the UN and demand Iraq out of Ch. 7 ?  

Isn't the stipulation to get out of Ch.7 to RV  ? What we DON'T know could fill a Cruise Ship.

Smoke & Mirrors campaign could already be in Full Swing NOW ! ? !  Something has gotta give and SOON. These folks keep on the way they're going and don't follow through with the RV Pronto - it's quite possible we'll be watching the the entire Iraq population move into meltdown and it's really gonna be " pitchforks, axes and torches at the government gates ! "

I'm watching what Aabadi does and says until he shows his ass and we can't trust him either ! . . . then we know it's a Bust ! 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Laid Back said:

The only reason of no inclusion of important laws to vote is Corruption in the GOI

They want to continue stealing the oil and billions of dollars from the people, corruption, money laundering, terrorism support

They don't want to see Iraq succeed 

winner winner dinar dinner ... when iraq was under dictatorship they were corrupt also but when that was switched out for whatever they got now and pallets and pallets of USD was brought over everyone got to get in on the game "For the love of money"..... peace   

A number of laws awaiting the House of Representatives for approval before the end of the legislative term .. And parliamentarians reveal the reasons for "obstruction"   April 15, 2017

Most notably the Federal Court and the amendment "amnesty" 
Baghdad bright Resan: 

waiting for the House of Representatives a number of prospective legislation laws, before the end of the current legislative term, the current parliamentary session, as is the Federal Court laws and amending the amnesty law, the most prominent laws "candidate" to pass, revealed deputies from various political blocs about the reasons that led to "postpone" vote on the most important laws. 

In this regard , says MP from the bloc of Hassan Khalati in an interview with "New Morning", he said that " one of the important laws which are still disabled in the House of Representatives is the Federal Court Act, and the amendment of the amnesty law, and the law of oil and gas, and the law of accountability and justice, and Basra economic capital, and security and health, as well as many other laws that are contentious and problematic. " 

It refers to Khalati that "there are laws that must be given priority in the legislation, in the presence of an opportunity to pass , " but noted that those laws (unnamed) "You need compatibility in order to pass in this legislative term."

He continues MP for the mass of the citizen , he said that "the parliament speaker Salim al - Jubouri met recently with heads of political blocs and parliamentary committees within the House of Representatives, to advance the legislation of laws , " explaining that " the remaining period of the current legislative term of the age of a few too- about a month and a half Alchehr- before entering parliament in the legislative recess. " 

In (April 13, 2017) House Speaker Salim al - Jubouri , held a meeting with leaders of political blocs in parliament to discuss the legislative aspects and updating of laws in order to vote in the next stage. 

He called Jubouri, according to the statement of the media to his office, received a copy of it for "new morning", the political blocs to "agree on a road map for the adoption of laws within the current legislative term , " he pointed to the need for "parliamentary blocs committed to attend meetings for the purpose of securing the legal quorum which ensures that the adoption of special legislation, which need a two - thirds majority; it is entrusted with heads of parliamentary blocs to compel its members to attend the meetings and to achieve the required quorum. " 

He stressed Jubouri , the "parliament is keen to accomplish all legislation and laws and that required the extension of the legislative term, the end of which they represent these laws of importance to the public interest in the country." 

A coalition of state law, for his part, stressed the importance of the adoption of the Federal Council Law, attributing the reason to end the "partisan appointment" in institutions and ministries of state file. 

MP says the coalition of state law , Adnan al - Asadi said in an interview with "New Morning", said that "there are a lot of laws that are still disabled within the relevant parliamentary committees, such as the Federal Councils Act, and the Federal Service , " explaining that if the recent law legislation (Council Federal service) will end the phenomenon of appointing ministers for persons belonging to their parties or their relatives, will be centralized appointments by the Board. " 

He adds MP al - Asadi said that "there are a lot of important laws that are still disabled within the corridors of the House of Representatives," returned the most prominent of those laws "oil and gas and the Federal Supreme Court." 

At the opposite end, the MP revealed the Kurdistan Democratic Party Dry longings, for the most prominent reasons for the postponement of the vote on the laws in the House of Representatives. 

According to dry the "committees on legislation particular law does not hold joint regular meetings to discuss the law to be put to debate in the House of Representatives session in preparation for a vote and passed, which generates objections by the joint committees, or asked members of such committees postponement for lack of consensus." 

According to dry, in an interview with "New Morning", to another problem that lead to the obstruction of the vote on the laws, it is "not to display a copy of law to the members of the House of Representatives before it is put into the session, especially if there is a decision in the House of Representatives to submit to a copy bill Members on the three days before the meeting put inside. "

Dry notes that "what is happening now is a bill directly in the meeting without informing the members of the House of Representatives on the bill, which leads to the objection and the House of Representatives to postpone the vote."

• Upvote 1

"Baghdad: Euphrates News} Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri decided to stop normal vacations for members of parliament until the end of the current legislative term.
According to a parliamentary source told {Euphrates News} today that "al - Jubouri , decided to leave the usual stop for members of the House of Representatives until the end of the current legislative term in order to important legislation of laws." 
"The meeting today is the {26} of the current legislative term, and ends this chapter if completed 34 session"

Edited by Rmc10
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:
"Baghdad: Euphrates News} Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri decided to stop normal vacations for members of parliament until the end of the current legislative term.
According to a parliamentary source told {Euphrates News} today that "al - Jubouri , decided to leave the usual stop for members of the House of Representatives until the end of the current legislative term in order to important legislation of laws." 
"The meeting today is the {26} of the current legislative term, and ends this chapter if completed 34 session"

If it were up to me, I'd keep 'em there, lock the doors and windows, post armed guards ( well,okay, with Tasers - sadly it's frowned upon to shoot bureaucrats ) - orders to " Tase with Extreme Prejudice "; give them only water and NO BATHROOM BREAKS ! 

I guarantee those Laws will be passed Pronto ! ! ! !

:soon:

• Upvote 2