Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Carrefour Trebil achieves unprecedented revenues in one day

yota691

More than half a billion dinars have been seized with "loaves of bread" coming from Jordan

Readers

More than half a billion dinars have been seized with "loaves of bread" coming from Jordan

30-06-2018 01:15 PM

The Euphrates -

The General Administration of Customs announced that it has foiled the smuggling of money worth more than 500 million dinars hidden in loaves of bread coming from Jordan. 

The agency said in a statement that it was able at the customs center Trebil and in cooperation with the customs police to thwart the smuggling of currency and human medicines to the country. 

He pointed out that the amount of (525) million Iraqi dinars and the amount of human medicines have not been declared, which was intended to introduce them to the country in violation of the controls and instructions, saying that these funds have been booked and medicines and take all legal procedures.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Readers

30-06-2018 01:15 PM

The Euphrates -

The General Administration of Customs announced that it has foiled the smuggling of money worth more than 500 million dinars hidden in loaves of bread coming from Jordan. 

The agency said in a statement that it was able at the customs center Trebil and in cooperation with the customs police to thwart the smuggling of currency and human medicines to the country. 

He pointed out that the amount of (525) million Iraqi dinars and the amount of human medicines have not been declared, which was intended to introduce them to the country in violation of the controls and instructions, saying that these funds have been booked and medicines and take all legal procedures.

The Wild West!

GM, Yota!

Economy
Photo .. Iraq adjusts more than half a billion dinars smuggled to "loaves of bread" coming from Jordan

Iraq controls more than half a billion dinars smuggled with "loaves of bread" coming from Jordan

Twilight News    

Friday, 29 June 2018

The General Authority of Customs announced on Friday to foil the smuggling of funds estimated at more than 500 million dinars hidden in loaves of bread coming from Jordan.

He pointed out that the amount of (525) million Iraqi dinars and the amount of human medicines have not been declared, which was intended to introduce them to the country in violation of the controls and instructions, saying that these funds have been booked and medicines and take all legal

procedures.

36418898_1595448210584413_2573270715562196992_n.jpg

36317857_1595444940584740_6184645051021262848_n.jpg

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/e5ef6c31-d2db-4c92-8a9a-bc41be48dc03

• Upvote 1

525,000,000 IQD / 1,190 IQD/USD = ~441,200 USD

I would say this is a significant chunk of change considering the locale. The only reason I can figure is the Iraqi Dinar is being smuggled into Iraq to be converted to USD for smuggling out of Iraq back to the country of origin. This may be an Iranian activity. Iran will likely be strapped for cash soon and will be looking to convert foreign currencies to USD or some other major international currency.

I suspect Iran has some significant amount of Iraqi Dinar and is either wanting to convert it now or wait until the Iraqi Dinar revalues. When the Iraqi Dinar revalues, I suspect any conversion to USD or other major currency will not allow electronic transfer out of Iraq to Iran or Iranian entities. The Iranians may be trying to back door a deal with one or more European Countries to electronically transfer the Iraqi Dinar converted notes inside Iraq after the Iraqi Dinar revalues.

The notes all appear to be 5,000, 10,000, and 25,000 denominations that suggests, to me, a significant financial entity is facilitating this smuggling activity. Otherwise, there would be at least some smaller denominations such as 250, 500, and 1,000 notes.

With all the IRGC and other Iranian entities in Iraq, there may be numerous caches of Iranian held Iraqi Dinar in Iraq. Possibly, there will be news of these Iranian held Iraqi Dinar caches in Iraq being confiscated. I suspect these Iranian held Iraqi Dinar caches in Iraq are a significant amount of the CHUNKAE' MONAE' that would suddenly flood the Iraqi exchanges once the Iraqi Dinar revalues and could be a threat to the stability of the Iraqi Dinar value once the Iraqi Dinar revalues.

So, I am pretty sure the "bread mules" are being "adequately" "interrogated" to provide tractable information for the "bread supply line" and associated individuals to confiscate the Iranian held Iraqi Dinar CHUNKAE' MONAE' cached in Iraq. If so, I think this is EXTREMELY Good News for US speculative Iraqi Dinar investors!!!

Well, OK, just my conjecture, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!! :o

In The Mean Time......................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

525,000,000 IQD / 1,190 IQD/USD = ~441,200 USD

I would say this is a significant chunk of change considering the locale. The only reason I can figure is the Iraqi Dinar is being smuggled into Iraq to be converted to USD for smuggling out of Iraq back to the country of origin. This may be an Iranian activity. Iran will likely be strapped for cash soon and will be looking to convert foreign currencies to USD or some other major international currency.

I suspect Iran has some significant amount of Iraqi Dinar and is either wanting to convert it now or wait until the Iraqi Dinar revalues. When the Iraqi Dinar revalues, I suspect any conversion to USD or other major currency will not allow electronic transfer out of Iraq to Iran or Iranian entities. The Iranians may be trying to back door a deal with one or more European Countries to electronically transfer the Iraqi Dinar converted notes inside Iraq after the Iraqi Dinar revalues.

The notes all appear to be 5,000, 10,000, and 25,000 denominations that suggests, to me, a significant financial entity is facilitating this smuggling activity. Otherwise, there would be at least some smaller denominations such as 250, 500, and 1,000 notes.

With all the IRGC and other Iranian entities in Iraq, there may be numerous caches of Iranian held Iraqi Dinar in Iraq. Possibly, there will be news of these Iranian held Iraqi Dinar caches in Iraq being confiscated. I suspect these Iranian held Iraqi Dinar caches in Iraq are a significant amount of the CHUNKAE' MONAE' that would suddenly flood the Iraqi exchanges once the Iraqi Dinar revalues and could be a threat to the stability of the Iraqi Dinar value once the Iraqi Dinar revalues.

So, I am pretty sure the "bread mules" are being "adequately" "interrogated" to provide tractable information for the "bread supply line" and associated individuals to confiscate the Iranian held Iraqi Dinar CHUNKAE' MONAE' cached in Iraq. If so, I think this is EXTREMELY Good News for US speculative Iraqi Dinar investors!!!

Well, OK, just my conjecture, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!! :o

In The Mean Time......................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Upvote 2

Failure to try to smuggle one billion and 500 million Iraqi dinars from Jordan

An official security source in the port of Trebil between Iraq and Jordan, on Tuesday, the seizure of one billion and 500 million dinars were prepared for smuggling from Amman to Iraq.

The source told Basnews correspondent that "intelligence, inspections and inspection of all the wheels and trucks at the Trebil port between Iraq and Jordan enabled the security services to seize one billion and 500 million dinars for smuggling from Amman to the present. .

The source, who preferred not to be named, said that «the security forces detained the driver of the wheel and was transferred to the security detention center for extensive investigation to find out who is involved in the smuggling of Iraqi currency from Amman to Anbar and his collaborators».

The source pointed out that «the management of the port of Trebil succeeded in detecting many smuggling operations, with the seizure of trucks carrying food and medicine is not suitable for human consumption and expired in the past period».

• Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to Failure to try to smuggle one billion and 500 million Iraqi dinars from Jordan

Something is fishy here!🤔.

I'm sure they know by now why the dinar we're being smuggled back into Iraq, with some let's just say worse than water boarding coersion,  but no reference to the reason. Must be a secret. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

They want to buy US dollars at 1190 dinars per dollar. It's cheaper than buying US dollars in Jordan with the the same amount of dinars.

Lol. Just look how much money they saved, I mean lost.

• Haha 1

• yota691 changed the title to Carrefour Trebil achieves unprecedented revenues in one day
  • TexasGranny locked this topic