Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"the same mistake that they went through with Kuwait"?

Dreamer85

I think it was summed up perfectly when the one guy said people on here are just salty cynical impatient ornery. It's cool i got time l'm only 32 and I already make great money as grower I'll retire in a few years regardless. So all you ornery old timers who instead of helping a newbie with a question decided to take your little shots.. know this .I can hold into my dinar for about 35 more years I'm in no rush. And if your sitting here betting on this to make you richn i truley feel bad I understand why your so angry, i get it for you this must be a crazy rollercoaster ride.. but all the random hate makes sense now.

Good luck, stay salty my friends

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

41 minutes ago, Dreamer85 said:

I think it was summed up perfectly when the one guy said people on here are just salty cynical impatient ornery. It's cool i got time l'm only 32 and I already make great money as grower I'll retire in a few years regardless. So all you ornery old timers who instead of helping a newbie with a question decided to take your little shots.. know this .I can hold into my dinar for about 35 more years I'm in no rush. And if your sitting here betting on this to make you richn i truley feel bad I understand why your so angry, i get it for you this must be a crazy rollercoaster ride.. but all the random hate makes sense now.

Good luck, stay salty my friends

Dreamer85 - I quoted you and then put a link to your post you made earlier in this thread. The "one guy" is you. You are quoting yourself.

You stated, "i truley feel bad I understand why your so angry." Really? Who is the angry person here? Personally, I feel compassion for you.

I stated it earlier and will state it again - "Thank You to You and all who served in our Armed Forces." Your service is deeply appreciated.

So, a little mirror time for you as we all need to take from time to time. Whatever battles you face after the battle field, just know there are those who care for you and who can help you through this difficult time since many of them have been there before. I say this in a very respectful way and in no way to be demeaning toward you are anyone who has served in our Armed Forces.

My experience with DV has been quite different than yours since, I believe, I tried hard to respect those who were presenting information and, because of my patient observations, I am able to gain a deep appreciation of their perspectives and talents. Some perspectives I am not inclined to since we all have our value system.

Of course, for the most part, we give each other a hard time respectfully. It is all part of the fun.

I am hoping to engage you as a colleague on this forum. I respectfully ask you reconsider your responses you have made on the forum and consider we all need to uphold the rules.

All The Best, Dreamer85!

• Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Dreamer85 - I quoted you and then put a link to your post you made earlier in this thread. The "one guy" is you. You are quoting yourself.

You stated, "i truley feel bad I understand why your so angry." Really? Who is the angry person here? Personally, I feel compassion for you.

I stated it earlier and will state it again - "Thank You to You and all who served in our Armed Forces." Your service is deeply appreciated.

So, a little mirror time for you as we all need to take from time to time. Whatever battles you face after the battle field, just know there are those who care for you and who can help you through this difficult time since many of them have been there before. I say this in a very respectful way and in no way to be demeaning toward you are anyone who has served in our Armed Forces.

My experience with DV has been quite different than yours since, I believe, I tried hard to respect those who were presenting information and, because of my patient observations, I am able to gain a deep appreciation of their perspectives and talents. Some perspectives I am not inclined to since we all have our value system.

Of course, for the most part, we give each other a hard time respectfully. It is all part of the fun.

I am hoping to engage you as a colleague on this forum. I respectfully ask you reconsider your responses you have made on the forum and consider we all need to uphold the rules.

All The Best, Dreamer85!

it's this simple I'm not going to be intimidated by internet terrorists.

I came on here to get everyone's opinion on something I experienced and I have given the people who have not disrespected me their due respect but I will not be talked down to and disrespected by bunch of ornery keyboard Warriors. there is not a single response of mine that was not unprovoked I simply will not be disrespected not on a internet fourm or in real life I'm sorry if you don't live your life that way you should try it it's very uplifting.

and by the way I am not the one who stated that they were cynical and ornery it was pointed out by another member who I will not name since he was so nice to help me understand what was going on when I asked a simple question.

Stay salty my friends.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4