Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"the same mistake that they went through with Kuwait"?

Dreamer85

36 minutes ago, Flash101 said:

There it is QTyler Wait for it wait for it the insults are coming.

7 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Great Observation, BoosterBGlee!

Dreamer85 - You may want to consider the rules that Adam Montana laid out for us here at DV:

Enjoy (and take to heart) the read!

Again Like I said earlier Well Said :bravo::bravo:

• Upvote 4

Dreamer, some of these people have been in this for 14 years. They have little patience now days. Some people that they have made friends with on here have died waiting for this to happen, some are in their elderly years. They don't have as much time as we may have. Me, I am in my early thirties and I still am starting to get a little impatient as life happens and since I have been holding onto my dinar for 6 years that is a long time for an investment that "may happen any day". You need to look at the news section because this is the rumors section. The news section has the latest info and being a newbie here it's probably good to listen more than speak. That's what I've been doing and you learn more that way. Just respectfully saying that because a lot of these people here are vets. I am not but I am respectful to the other members here. I read dinar rec@ps, dinar guru, and look on FB for different things that are posted each day and I also look at the info on this site because this site is the most informative and down to earth for info on the dinar investment. There is also a lot of humor here if you pay attention. Yes there needs to be more positivity here in my opinion but at the same time some have grown cynical because Iraq has been saying "soon" for years. So take it or leave it but I wouldn't alienate yourself from this site because their is a LOT of great info archived here if you take the time to read it all. :)

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

Dreamer, some of these people have been in this for 14 years. They have little patience now days. Some people that they have made friends with on here have died waiting for this to happen, some are in their elderly years. They don't have as much time as we may have. Me, I am in my early thirties and I still am starting to get a little impatient as life happens and since I have been holding onto my dinar for 6 years that is a long time for an investment that "may happen any day". You need to look at the news section because this is the rumors section. The news section has the latest info and being a newbie here it's probably good to listen more than speak. That's what I've been doing and you learn more that way. Just respectfully saying that because a lot of these people here are vets. I am not but I am respectful to the other members here. I read dinar rec@ps, dinar guru, and look on FB for different things that are posted each day and I also look at the info on this site because this site is the most informative and down to earth for info on the dinar investment. There is also a lot of humor here if you pay attention. Yes there needs to be more positivity here in my opinion but at the same time some have grown cynical because Iraq has been saying "soon" for years. So take it or leave it but I wouldn't alienate yourself from this site because their is a LOT of great info archived here if you take the time to read it all. :)

I think he's been banned or in the process. But you are right my friend.

Edited by Flash101
  • Upvote 4

53 minutes ago, Dreamer85 said:

Ban me. If It takes that long to get a legit answer after listening to a bunch of passive aggressive trolling its not a big loss lollll. while I want you thank you for answering my post finally I do not see anywhere else or any other help was offered as you suggested but your response did answer my question finally so thank you.  

"To attempt to answer your initial post, typical guru post is to put a smattering of items together that independently could be (I say could be) a fact. However, strung together is an astronomical fabrication. So something like, "Making the same mistake as Kuwait" would need to be carefully considered. The revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar has near zero relevance to what happened with Kuwait. Kuwait had a temporary invasion by Iraq (Saddam Hussein) that retained the same government and economic system while Iraq is a complete rebuild of their government and has been/will rebuild their economic system. So, not sure how Iraq (or associated elements thereof) could make the same mistake as Kuwait."

So you need an answer you can't provide from a Guru? You are as pathetic as Keep'em was...adios guru boy.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, itanimulli said:

So you need an answer you can't provide from a Guru? You are as pathetic as Keep'em was...adios guru boy.

Lol what. And thanks rmc I found your response to be on point except that I wasn't talking like I'm a "guru boy" per this guys suggestion I was simply ASKING A QUESTION ABOUT A POST I READ  AND DIDNT FULLY COMPREHEND I NEVER SAID I I BELIVED OR DIDNT BELIVE IT I only posted the full article so you can see the context in which it was stated BECUASE YOU ALL SEEMED DOWN TO EARTH AND INFORMED 

My mistake.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Adam is the Guy that Owns this site, that allowed you to join and post...

I think your A little late that's been thoroughly covered but I suspect like 90% of the other people on here you're fishing for the little green heart +1 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Yota is the one who finds and posts the majority of the informative articles. I'd have some respect for him. You seem to be on a high horse looking down from above. I see that you are intelligent but you are being too arrogant right now. If you want to be nicer to others here that will get you far. My grandfather was a WW2 vet and both my Uncles have served. One of my old time friends has served and swam in Saddam's swimming pool. My husband's cousin almost lost his life and his friend's died by being hit with a road side bomb in Iraq. My cousin's husband served. I also have friends in the Navy and who are recruiters, ect.We support our family and friends who served. Just because you were in the armed services doesn't make you better than anyone here. I've respected you since you've showed up on here. These other people on this webpage deserve respect as well. Just mho.

• Upvote 7

12 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

Yota is the one who finds and posts the majority of the informative articles. I'd have some respect for him. You seem to be on a high horse looking down from above. I see that you are intelligent but you are being too arrogant right now. If you want to be nicer to others here that will get you far. My grandfather was a WW2 vet and both my Uncles have served. One of my old time friends has served and swam in Saddam's swimming pool. My husband's cousin almost lost his life and his friend's died by being hit with a road side bomb in Iraq. My cousin's husband served. I also have friends in the Navy and who are recruiters, ect.We support our family and friends who served. Just because you were in the armed services doesn't make you better than anyone here. I've respected you since you've showed up on here. These other people on this webpage deserve respect as well. Just mho.

apparently now we're just making things up and putting words in other people's mouths. but hey this is the rumor section...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

2 hours ago, King Bean said:

OK I will try. This is the RUMORS section so most BS from any other site is just that....BS.  If you want an answer to some other idiots statement, then I suggest you go to Frank26 site and ask him yourself.  He doesn't post here. If you've been here long enough (with 15 posts, apparently not) then you would have seen almost EVERY outrageous, outlandish, cynical, preposterous statement and prediction. So now....I'm clearly wasting MY time. And I started my dinar "investment" as a contractor working for the Army in Camp Taji (north of Baghdad). I carried a wrench, not a rifle.  Geee.....I hope I'm worthy. ;)

"It seems the majority of the people invested into the dinar are a bunch of yahoos sitting around waiting to get rich when they've done nothing to deserve it." -Dreamer

Ya, I'm not making anything up about anything. My ancestors were George Rogers Clark, William Clark of the famous Lewis and Clark expedition who worked under Thomas Jefferson and Betsy Ross as well. I don't think you will believe that but who cares. It's the truth. Lol:P

Edited by Rmc10
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Dreamer, I want to thank you for giving us such entertainment while we wait for Adam's weekly update.  It's sorta like watching a movie where you know the ending (Bye, Felicia!!), but you watch anyway just for the laughs.  God Bless all of you trying to reason with him.  He just needs a punching bag.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

"It seems the majority of the people invested into the dinar are a bunch of yahoos sitting around waiting to get rich when they've done nothing to deserve it." -Dreamer

Ya, I'm not making anything up about anything. My ancestors were George Rogers Clark, William Clark of the famous Lewis and Clark expedition who worked under Thomas Jefferson and Betsy Ross as well. I don't think you will believe that but who cares. It's the truth. Lol:P

Just let it go he's on his ego horse thinking he's looking down at everyone.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Starrider said:

Just let it go he's on his ego horse thinking he's looking down at everyone.

. And has the need to have the last word and keep this post on the front page. :banhammer: I hold no respect for anyone like that.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

31 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

Listen no ones questioning your bloodlines.. impressive as they may be im not sure how its relevant.... the point was that the majority of the people who decided to troll me when I asked a simple question in many people's eyes shouldn't be profiting off of Iraq's misfortunes that the wealth of the Iraqi people belong to the Iraqi people. those are not my words those are the words of prime minister of Iraq.. Do i know any of you? No. Dose my opinion matter about weather  you or I deserve to profit from iraq? Of Course not.. but since were in the rumor section and people would rather throw shade then answer simple questions I decided to throw a little shade back you took it personal that's on you. personally I thought you had one of the most relevant responses that I have received 

And ty shedagal i try to keep it entertaining. Get your popcorn out I'm not gonna be trolled or intimidated by terrorists or terrorists like entities ;)

it was a fair question in the beginning

but I am board now

so lets drop this talk and start a new one

like mmmmmmmm

102 reasons why davis should be the next president of the usa

I will start

1 cause he has a great attitude and is really damn good looking ( well that's what my mom tells me)

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, davis411 said:

it was a fair question in the beginning

but I am board now

so lets drop this talk and start a new one

like mmmmmmmm

102 reasons why davis should be the next president of the usa

I will start

1 cause he has a great attitude and is really damn good looking ( well that's what my mom tells me)

But what's your stance on the dong  in particular how long I should hold on to it and watch it grow and while doing such how many hands do I need mr. future president?

• Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Dreamer85 said:

I think your A little late that's been thoroughly covered but I suspect like 90% of the other people on here you're fishing for the little green heart +1 

this is the only post I even come close to regretting simply because in fact this guy does post a lot of really good news articles that I cannot find anywhere else and I was in defense mode as everyone was attacking me for asking a simple question.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Dreamer85 said:

Listen no ones questioning your bloodlines.. impressive as they may be im not sure how its relevant.... the point was that the majority of the people who decided to troll me when I asked a simple question in many people's eyes shouldn't be profiting off of Iraq's misfortunes that the wealth of the Iraqi people belong to the Iraqi people. those are not my words those are the words of prime minister of Iraq.. Do i know any of you? No. Dose my opinion matter about weather  you or I deserve to profit from iraq? Of Course not.. but since were in the rumor section and people would rather throw shade then answer simple questions I decided to throw a little shade back you took it personal that's on you. personally I thought you had one of the most relevant responses that I have received 

And ty shedagal i try to keep it entertaining. Get your popcorn out I'm not gonna be trolled or intimidated by terrorists or terrorists like entities ;)

Just speakin for myself, dreamer who da heck ya think ya are, Myself like a lot of others have been in this investment,(jan of o4 for me an ill be dang if just before sumthin happens if ya don't decide to allow us to have your opinon,thank you for the enlightment!!!

• Upvote 4