Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"the same mistake that they went through with Kuwait"?

Dreamer85

Can anyone please explain to me what Frank26 means when he said " the same mistake that they went through with Kuwait." :] ¿?

"4-11-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   [via Mary]   They are moving in the right direction of the MR. I think that there are many pieces, there are many parts to it. They’re right in front of our eyes...I mean it’s very obvious what they’re doing.  I think that they are adding purchasing power. Inside of the country, they’re adding purchasing power. But when the rate goes up, it leaves the country to add value power. Inside the country a dinar is a dinar is a dinar; you know that story. Once it leaves the country, the value of that currency against other currencies is going to go very high.  That’s why they are going to managed float, fixed float – whatever word you want to use - to control that so that they don’t have the same mistake that they went through with Kuwait. Been there, done there – Jack Lew made sure of this in my opinion."

• Downvote 1

Just now, Dreamer85 said:

Typical dinar subterfuge:ph34r: I have to comb through pages of b******* to find a little truth no wonder No One Believes in their revaluation :P

Dreamer85 - Cool Your Jets! The Adam being referred to here is likely Adam Montana. If you need more info on Adam Montana, OK, ask. I'll be sincere but fun may be had along the way by some folks. People are likely messing with you - like most folks do with everybody else here - and most of us here have a great time.

If you look in the Chat Logs section, there are typically questions collected for a few days that Adam Montana answers on a weekly basis on Wednesdays (dated for the Wednesday chat session in the title). The logging of the questions usually goes through the Tuesday night before the Wednesday answer session and is typically closed from early Wednesday morning onward. Provided Adam posts the answers and other useful information on Wednesdays, he sometimes (I say sometimes) answers additional questions on that same thread.

I must say, though, Frank26 and a host of other gurus are bogus at best and likely nefarious at least. So, may wanta aughta forget about those folks. Usually, the news articles are a far better source of information. You may want to consider not asking about any particular guru.

In the mean time..................................

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 10

12 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Dreamer85 - Cool Your Jets! The Adam being referred to here is likely Adam Montana. If you need more info on Adam Montana, OK, ask. I'll be sincere but fun may be had along the way by some folks. People are likely messing with you - like most folks do with everybody else here - and most of us here have a great time.

If you look in the Chat Logs section, there are typically questions collected for a few days that Adam Montana answers on a weekly basis on Wednesdays (dated for the Wednesday chat session in the title). The logging of the questions usually goes through the Tuesday night before the Wednesday answer session and is typically closed from early Wednesday morning onward. Provided Adam posts the answers and other useful information on Wednesdays, he sometimes (I say sometimes) answers additional questions on that same thread.

I must say, though, Frank26 and a host of other gurus are bogus at best and likely nefarious at least. So, may wanta aughta forget about those folks. Usually, the news articles are a far better source of information. You may want to consider not asking about any particular guru.

In the mean time..................................

Go Moola Nova!

Well said :bravo::bravo: +1

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, Dreamer85 said:

Typical dinar subterfuge:ph34r: I have to comb through pages of b******* to find a little truth no wonder No One Believes in their revaluation :P

What constitutes "truth" is in the eye of the beholder. Synopsis and others advice should be a guide. But you'd be well advised by many on this voyage for some 10+ years now to follow legit "news" and not anyone from TNT, Frank26, Bruce, RayRen and others who fabricate their own "intel".  Adam owns this site and graciously allows us to tastefully dish on others (with a sense of humor) without doing an edit and deciding what gets posted (within reason) like, say, Dinar Rec@ps does. Most everyone HERE DOES believe in their (Iraq) revaluation. There are plenty of other sites out there if you like your "intel" sugar coated.

• Upvote 4

Dreamer are you awake yet, if you are invested in this dinar venture and looking for some fast money! you will need to stand in the same line we are all in

as for as Adam we are bless to have someone that is guiding us in a direction and not walking in the dark. you have a bless day dreamer

this is my opinion

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Starrider said:

Well said :bravo::bravo: +1

Thank You, StarRider!

Go Moola Nova!

Just now, King Bean said:

What constitutes "truth" is in the eye of the beholder. Synopsis and others advice should be a guide. But you'd be well advised by many on this voyage for some 10+ years now to follow legit "news" and not anyone from TNT, Frank26, Bruce, RayRen and others who fabricate their own "intel".  Adam owns this site and graciously allows us to tastefully dish on others (with a sense of humor) without doing an edit and deciding what gets posted (within reason) like, say, Dinar Rec@ps does. Most everyone HERE DOES believe in their (Iraq) revaluation. There are plenty of other sites out there if you like your "intel" sugar coated.

Yeah, Like King Bean said! Bravo King Bean for tellin' it like it is!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

Dreamer85 - Well, OK, there is one lustrous individual who posts the guru poo poo on a regular basis in the rumors section like the guru poo poo has some sort of credence or merit. You may want to consider the responses to the poster regarding the very same gurus King Bean noted. The posts this lustrous individual has made has time and again proven false. The responses to the posts the lustrous individual have made to date have been 100% correct.

So, you may want to exercise due caution regarding the guru poo poo since it is typically, "Abandon all hope Ye who enter here! The poo poo will get all over you and not just on your shoes!!!" :o   :o   :o

• Upvote 2

so basically nobody has an answer to my question just simply taking shots wherever they can find an opening. I never said I believed all of the gurus as a matter of fact I find the majority of them to be nonsense and they contradict each other constantly but I like to read through everything and then make a decision and when I don't understand something I want to understand it thus this post...

"In my strong opinion"             Clearly im wasting my time. It seems the majority of the people invested into the dinar are a bunch of yahoos sitting around waiting to get rich when they've done nothing to deserve it.. they sit here trolling and being salty because it hasn't happened quickly enough for them while they retain very little to no information about what's really going on. in reality they probably don't deserve to profit off of Iraq unless of course they fought in operation Iraqi Freedom or operation enduring freedom. Ect... ;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 17

9 minutes ago, Dreamer85 said:

so basically nobody has an answer to my question....

OK I will try. This is the RUMORS section so most BS from any other site is just that....BS.  If you want an answer to some other idiots statement, then I suggest you go to Frank26 site and ask him yourself.  He doesn't post here. If you've been here long enough (with 15 posts, apparently not) then you would have seen almost EVERY outrageous, outlandish, cynical, preposterous statement and prediction. So now....I'm clearly wasting MY time. And I started my dinar "investment" as a contractor working for the Army in Camp Taji (north of Baghdad). I carried a wrench, not a rifle.  Geee.....I hope I'm worthy. ;)

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

27 minutes ago, BUSHMAN said:

Dreamer are you awake yet, if you are invested in this dinar venture and looking for some fast money! you will need to stand in the same line we are all in

as for as Adam we are bless to have someone that is guiding us in a direction and not walking in the dark. you have a bless day dreamer

this is my opinion

Lol I'm very awake but are you? You do realize that this is a long-term speculative investment at best right?  fast money is a bad phrase for this 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

5 minutes ago, King Bean said:

OK I will try. This is the RUMORS section so most BS from any other site is just that....BS.  If you want an answer to some other idiots statement, then I suggest you go to Frank26 site and ask him yourself.  He doesn't post here. If you've been here long enough (with 15 posts, apparently not) then you would have seen almost EVERY outrageous, outlandish, cynical, preposterous statement and prediction. So now....I'm clearly wasting MY time. And I started my dinar "investment" as a contractor working for the Army in Camp Taji (north of Baghdad). I carried a wrench, not a rifle.  Geee.....I hope I'm worthy. ;)

oh great a pog. clearly you've been drinking motor oil or something because I simply asked what was the mistake that Kuwait made I think you may be afflicted so I'm not going to pick on you too hard maybe you should read the original post before you comment

• Downvote 6

15 minutes ago, Dreamer85 said:

so basically nobody has an answer to my question just simply taking shots wherever they can find an opening. I never said I believed all of the gurus as a matter of fact I find the majority of them to be nonsense and they contradict each other constantly but I like to read through everything and then make a decision and when I don't understand something I want to understand it thus this post...

"In my strong opinion"             Clearly im wasting my time. It seems the majority of the people invested into the dinar are a bunch of yahoos sitting around waiting to get rich when they've done nothing to deserve it.. they sit here trolling and being salty because it hasn't happened quickly enough for them while they retain very little to no information about what's really going on. in reality they probably don't deserve to profit off of Iraq unless of course they fought in operation Iraqi Freedom or operation enduring freedom. Ect... ;)

Careful here, Dreamer85 - jesting, yes - denouncing, no.

To attempt to answer your initial post, typical guru post is to put a smattering of items together that independently could be (I say could be) a fact. However, strung together is an astronomical fabrication. So something like, "Making the same mistake as Kuwait" would need to be carefully considered. The revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar has near zero relevance to what happened with Kuwait. Kuwait had a temporary invasion by Iraq (Saddam Hussein) that retained the same government and economic system while Iraq is a complete rebuild of their government and has been/will rebuild their economic system. So, not sure how Iraq (or associated elements thereof) could make the same mistake as Kuwait.

Your comment, "It seems the majority of the people invested into the dinar are a bunch of yahoos sitting around waiting to get rich when they've done nothing to deserve it." Say What???!!! While your service is deeply appreciated, there are many acts of service (that likely) a vast majority of folks here have provided so we in the US and other parts of the world can enjoy freedom. Freedom is not solely the result of military action or service although military action should never be considered or used lightly since valued fellow Americans are being put in harms way.

Help was offered to your post. Don't bite back at the folks who are trying to help you and invite you into a great community here at DV. We all had a learning curve to go through in this investment so we all had to take our lumps on way or another.

I suggest you strongly reconsider your post.

• Upvote 13

4 minutes ago, boosterbglee said:

I have a feeling we will see one of these..:banhammer:.today!  :P

Great Observation, BoosterBGlee!

Dreamer85 - You may want to consider the rules that Adam Montana laid out for us here at DV:

Enjoy (and take to heart) the read!

Edited by Synopsis
  • Upvote 7

Ban me. If It takes that long to get a legit answer after listening to a bunch of passive aggressive trolling its not a big loss lollll. while I want you thank you for answering my post finally I do not see anywhere else or any other help was offered as you suggested but your response did answer my question finally so thank you.  

"To attempt to answer your initial post, typical guru post is to put a smattering of items together that independently could be (I say could be) a fact. However, strung together is an astronomical fabrication. So something like, "Making the same mistake as Kuwait" would need to be carefully considered. The revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar has near zero relevance to what happened with Kuwait. Kuwait had a temporary invasion by Iraq (Saddam Hussein) that retained the same government and economic system while Iraq is a complete rebuild of their government and has been/will rebuild their economic system. So, not sure how Iraq (or associated elements thereof) could make the same mistake as Kuwait."

• Downvote 1