Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 04/12/2017

yota691

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

Nothing yet on this announcement and GM DV...May everyone have a Bless Day...

And a great day up to you as well my good friend  :tiphat:

Lots of CBI announcements as of late DV along with other important information, we/they are moving in the right direction and imo the timing of the liberation of Mosul will bring together the whole thing. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 8

Google Translate

Republic of Iraq CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ
Banking Supervision Department. Non - Banking Financial Institutions Control Section
000 AjuJb
SABBM has decided to form an annex to the attached annex 
(in the case of the implementation of the internal and external transactions which are permitted by the Bank) 
to regulate the work of the brokerage companies by selling and setting up the Currency No. 28 of 2015; 
100 Required in the survey We are mandatory and the company is alerted with every letter of credit in the event 
that you carry out an internal transformation and are systematically and promptly prepared for the request by the corresponding bodies
 of your bank.
Number Date •

Page 2

1. Personal information
Customer Name:
Amount of money transfer JD
Dollars
National identity number or card; Date of issue.
date and place of birth ;
The title of the machine; M / ............ g / ................ ............. .. ..........Phone/
Issuer / Issue Date /
2. If the IDPs are:
ID number of the date of issue issued
3. If the customer is a company;
- Company Name 0 Title / nature of its activity /
Q 1 ^ 7 dinars
4. Purpose of the assignment;
9. Customer's profession:
Shaleb: the owner of the post of Sisi
Good customer service /
Re-install the customer's career in detail if it is not in the above slides or else
1 - A form of signatures of the customer and pledge
I hereby guarantee that the above information is true and that otherwise I undertake to bear all legal consequences.
1 - Information filled by the company
I have seen the customer's information, where they have been checked and matched with my identity documents
And retain a copy thereof and otherwise assume all legal consequences.
- A form of employee signatures:
Fill out all the information in a mandatory form and complete the form with the company's stamp. The transfer or receipt process must be completed.
The Company shall keep a copy of the form and the above mentioned depositories. A customer indexes the dates of the audit by the Central Bank
Upscale.

• Upvote 10

2 hours ago, King Bean said:

I'm a little rusty this hump day. Only instant coffee in the cupboards. Thus my right to left reading capabilities are affected. Pretty sure it reads 1:1. Push it CBI. I dare you. :lol:

That_was_easy_act_button.jpg

I'm sure you Overnight (ed) one of these to the Abadi/CBI & any one there worth a Frack ! :bravo:

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Our boy is a 9 1/2 year old German Shepherd named Jack Shepherd (for yet another tv show character) 

Huskies are gorgeous dogs! Love them all!

That would not be Dr. Jack Shepherd from Lost? Love German Shepherd and Huskies have a lot of energy.  

• Upvote 2