Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The last Fence

Heavyduty053

There was a large group of people gathered close to a fence. On one side of the fence stood a man named Jesus and on the other side was a ruff looking man named Satan. Jesus opened the BOOK Of Life and started calling names of people who had believed in him and tried to do right. One by one they were called to stand beside Jesus on one side of the fence and the ones who's name was not called was to stand with Satan on the other. After all the names were called out and the Book was closed, Jesus said, "All who's name I called enter into the joy of Heaven with me for eternity, there you will see all your friends and family that is there and you will have joy and happiness for eternity.

Then he turned to the ones who's names remained uncalled and said, " Stand on the other side of the fence with the one who has claimed you all your life, whom you chose to worship by your sinful nature. Depart from me now because I never knew you. Follow your master to your new home and there you will suffer what ever he decides to give you for eternity.....depart from me, you cast me aside and i never knew you.

Man cannot serve two masters, this world is full of temptations and things to lure you away from Jesus and his promise of eternal life. If you make up your mind to follow Satan and partake of his sinful ways then your name will never be written in the Book of Life. As this example is true, it follows what the Bible says.....those who's names is there will be joyful and those who's names is not written there will be condemned to Satan's domain. 

• Upvote 4