Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I saw the rate jump to 6.20$

Dreamer85

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:44 PM, Dreamer85 said:

just so there's no confusion I'm not some random trying to pump up dinar my name is Jeremy Wilson I've invested in the Iraqi dinar based upon the sound research and I believe in their revaluation and the people of Iraq i fought with the army Infantry in ramadi I've met the people of Iraq F walkthrough their cities I've seen their wealth I own about 7 million Iraqi dinar now I'm heavily invested for what I'm worthI may or may not be a sucker I'm willing to find out. my purpose for posting this is to see what other people have to say I've done a little research and my best guess is that they were testing the numbers of the first quarter and that I was just lucky enough to see it before they pulled it off but that's just my theory I know nothing about this stuff

wow, so I get on here from recommendation from a close friend and low and behold here is our elementary school friend who I've known my whole life.   

wow dreamer85,   when did you plan to tell these people that you own a currency exchange........   and to go as far saying you're not pumping the dinar...;  wow this is just despicable.

• Upvote 5

so I was trying to see if the dinar hit the Forex yet but it took me to the xe.com currency exchange I couldn't help but to notice that the Iraqi dinar is listed not sure if that's new or not can somebody tell me? Furthermore the rate is listed at 1165 any comments or ideas about this?or has it been like this?

rsz_20170414_162622.jpg

Edited by Dreamer85

Download the xe app on your phone. It has the current up to date exchange rates and refreshes automatically every minute. 1165 dinar to $1 is the current exchange rate. The app also shows the hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly changes in the dinars value over a 10 year period. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

Download the xe app on your phone. It has the current up to date exchange rates and refreshes automatically every minute. 1165 dinar to $1 is the current exchange rate. The app also shows the hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly changes in the dinars value over a 10 year period. 

so I tried that app out I can only refresh once a min. Any other apps run off same engine or w.e..?

• Downvote 2

4 hours ago, endozero said:

wow, so I get on here from recommendation from a close friend and low and behold here is our elementary school friend who I've known my whole life.   

wow dreamer85,   when did you plan to tell these people that you own a currency exchange........   and to go as far saying you're not pumping the dinar...;  wow this is just despicable.

Exposed.:ph34r:

• Downvote 10

8 hours ago, endozero said:

3 hours ago, Dreamer85 said:

Exposed.:ph34r:

Even Bruce And Luigi Find Ur Behavior To Be Completely Despicable And Totally Beyond Reprehensible ! :o 

And They Want To Know If Ur Hiring ...

:D   :D   :D

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Even Bruce And Luigi Find Ur Behavior To Be Completely Despicable And Totally Beyond Reprehensible ! :o 

And They Want To Know If Ur Hiring ...

Hire them? I'm just trying to figure out who's getting the award for employee of the month. (A statue of a man riding a goat).

Edited by Dreamer85
  • Downvote 5

55 minutes ago, Dreamer85 said:

Hire them? I'm just trying to figure out who's getting the award for employee of the month. (A statue of a man riding a goat).

LMFAO - Riding It From Behind ...

Dude - Ur A Trip ! :lol: 

• Upvote 3

did anyone happen to catch the jump that just happen I was outside helping my buddy more watching I suppose as i was tapping refresh obviously and I saw it jump between 12:00 and 12:15. once again it was in the $6 range I didn't notice the cents this time i now realize that I'm an idiot and I've downloaded an app to screen capture but did anybody else happen to get that or see it?

• Downvote 4

7 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Creepy.

I hope the Mods kick ya to the curb, like yesterday....creep! Just remember....karma is a *****.

Why kick him, he's just another luigi. Kick one  kick all.  People think its funny.

48 minutes ago, Dreamer85 said:

did anyone happen to catch the jump that just happen I was outside helping my buddy more watching I suppose as i was tapping refresh obviously and I saw it jump between 12:00 and 12:15. once again it was in the $6 range I didn't notice the cents this time i now realize that I'm an idiot and I've downloaded an app to screen capture but did anybody else happen to get that or see it?

You must be aa little slow or just  dont know when to give it a rest. Just as long as those dinar sales commisions keep coming in why not screw with people and see if any people will buy some more, kinda heartless.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Why kick him, he's just another luigi. Kick one  kick all.  People think its funny.

You must be aa little slow or just  dont know when to give it a rest. Just as long as those dinar sales commisions keep coming in why not screw with people and see if any people will buy some more, kinda heartless.

What

trying pump sales

ahhhh I just re mortgaged my house and my parents listing to this 

i bought hundreds of thousands of dollars worth

come on rv

cant afford this 19 percent interest 

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Lol you've gotta be kidding me. You guys really belive that non sense then you really do need to stop eating conspiracy "o"s for breakfast. I don't own a currency exchange lollllllll

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I'm gonna keep beating the dead horse (someone pls hit us with the emote) I happen to notice when it happen today it said  "updated from back up source " so I looked at the pic I took last time it happen.. sure enough same thing (pic on page 4 ). So just a thought maybe what we saw was a back up server BECUASE the main was temp. Our of service.perhaps they are working on it (getting ready to push the rv button) and we saw a sneak peak. .

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Do you have the screen capture thing figured out? I have an Adroid and holding down the "Home" and "Power" key buttons do that.  Depending on what phone you have it may be the same thing.  What Make and Model is your phone?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Do you have the screen capture thing figured out? I have an Adroid and holding down the "Home" and "Power" key buttons do that.  Depending on what phone you have it may be the same thing.  What Make and Model is your phone?

Ya home and power button I'm rdy;)

• Upvote 3

I'm gonna keep beating the dead horse (someone pls hit us with the emote) I happen to notice when it happen today it said  "updated from back up source " so I looked at the pic I took last time it happen.. sure enough same thing (pic on page 4 ). So just a thought maybe what we saw was a back up server BECUASE the main was temp. Our of service.perhaps they are working on it (getting ready to push the rv button) and we saw a sneak peak. .

Stay off drugs

frys the brain

• Upvote 2