Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq will be liberated soon from Chapter VII ... How much money will be recovered?

DWS112

tigergorzow- thank you very much for acknowledging my comments. I truly hope you are correct; I personally am in a state that oscillates between objectivity and a strong desire of varying amounts due to 'personal necessity' I very much look forward to the day 'soon' that awaits all of us patient investors who took interaest in this 'exotic currency' at some point between today and 14 years ago (God bless those in the latter group and everyone else for that matter) when the real and true value of the IQD is exposed, established  and recognized  - internationally. I know the lives of all of us involved as primary investors are going to experience positive rewards, which willl have secondary and tertiary impacts on those near and  dear to us - as well as the rest of the world - in one way or another. Go RV!!!

• Upvote 15

6 hours ago, 8th ID said:

There is that word again...... SOON..!!!! I sure hope it is SOON!!!

It might behoove some to read the first line of the article rather than just the title...

"A few days ago, Prime Minister Haider Abadi stressed that the country is out of Chapter VII within two months, after he met all the international sanctions imposed on him during the rule of the former regime, which caused internal crises culminated in placing the country under this international chapter."

SOON enough for you? Of course, technically, two months falls during Ramadan which starts May 26 and lasts until June 25, 2017. 

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

After all these years ,long term investors like me have become very jaded in in our response to even the most positive news .  In the olden days , back at least 10 years , we thought it was imminate  , tomorrow !   Wow ,how naive we were ,but now we are there

• Upvote 10

3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

10YL Seems like this has been going on forever. I will be nice to cash in.  :moneybag::moneybag::bravo::bravo:

After such a long wait . . . there's going to a " Moment "- and honestly I don't know what that " Moment "will be or what I will feel like.

Then it's going to be the BIGGEST  head rush and I hope I'm wearing my Depends :D 

• Upvote 8

4 hours ago, jmartin1145 said:

I think it may be a tongue in cheek comment of joking around comment thesues.

Thanks jmartin, it was supposed to be a little sarcastic. Oh how long have we heard that four letter word, SOON.

4 hours ago, Theseus said:

If it was, well hey then. I am so tired right now my dreams dream about going to sleep.

Theseus, I hope you understand what I was doing. When they started saying early 2017, I think everyone was thinking 1st month or 1st quarter. Heck, if it happens before July 1st, it will still be early 2017. I just hope it is SOON ! LOL...:lmao::D

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, 8th ID said:

Thanks jmartin, it was supposed to be a little sarcastic. Oh how long have we heard that four letter word, SOON.

Theseus, I hope you understand what I was doing. When they started saying early 2017, I think everyone was thinking 1st month or 1st quarter. Heck, if it happens before July 1st, it will still be early 2017. I just hope it is SOON ! LOL...:lmao::D

8th, every year here, especially around the passage of the budget and more so since Abadi replaced Malarki, the hype goes into overdrive like an 8 year old boy seeing a SI Swimsuit issue for the first time. I am not sure which is worse.  All one can do is be sitting in the auditorium for when the fat lady sings. Until then put butter on my popcorn (half and half) pluhlease !  

• Upvote 3

23 hours ago, dinareffic said:

4/30/17

:praying::praying::praying:

17 hours ago, Laid Back said:

WoW ..!!!!

$50 billions in frozen funds 

$70 billions in stolen funds

$550 billions frozen in USA by Trump

Plus DFI

Total of $670 billions without the DFI

I believe Iraq have enough money for an RV higher than $.10

Go new monetary policy 

Go $1:1

Go 2017

:praying::praying::praying::praying::praying::praying::praying::praying::praying::praying::praying::praying:!!!!!

• Upvote 8