Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Director of Issuance Department of the Central Bank of (Mada): The size of the printed currency exceeded 11 billion and 600 million dinars

DWS112

I'm ready to produce and direct the Faith based movie I've written called GIDEON set in the Smokey Mountains from the 40's and the Present.  That is the dream God has given me. If anyone wants to be an Executive Producer when this hits, just hit me up. You can read the script at  www.TheGideonMovie.com or my novel based on the script which you can get thru www.TheGideonNovel.com

Edited by keylime
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, keylime said:

I'm ready to produce and direct

Good Luck KeyLime - And Way To Pursue Ur Dream ! ;)

Once U Get The Movie Completed SandFly Will Relentlessly 'Thank' It On Up Into The Stratosphere And Turn It Into An Instant Internet Sensation ! :o

Being A DV Member Has It's Privileges ...

:D   :D   :D

• Upvote 6

6 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Good Luck KeyLime - And Way To Pursue Ur Dream ! ;)

Once U Get The Movie Completed SandFly Will Relentlessly 'Thank' It On Up Into The Stratosphere And Turn It Into An Instant Internet Sensation ! :o

Being A DV Member Has It's Privileges ...

:D   :D   :D

Thank you Dinar Thug :lol: and thank you Sandfly in advance!!!!:P

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, D3Commander said:

Has anyone noticed there is no mention of article 140 or HCL having to be completed?

Hello D3Commander,    This is what Iraq does throw out tid bits and most of us figure that they

are a done back room deal.  Only time will tell. You know the now old expression IT'S IRAQ the

faster they go the be-hinder they get! :confused2::)

• Upvote 2

Just now, nannab said:

Hello D3Commander,    This is what Iraq does throw out tid bits and most of us figure that they

are a done back room deal.  Only time will tell. You know the now old expression IT'S IRAQ the

............the be-hinder they get unless Trump (et al) kicks them in the be-hinder................ :o :o :o

Top of the Mornin' to You, NannaB!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

40 minutes ago, nannab said:

Sounds like me getting ready for work Monday mornings 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/8/2017 at 11:56 AM, DWS112 said:

* How is the cost of the annual replacement and replacement of damaged currency?
- First , there is no substitution instead of a damaged annually, as the bank instead seeks to issue new papers for security specifications developed, so the cost is reduced in this way it is the cost of issuing new banknotes specifications better used at the same time damaged to the replacement of currency from the previous editions .
We seek to carry out an information campaign to distinguish between original and counterfeit currency

I was reading this again and it's telling us that they are not going to replace the worn or damaged currency, they are going to issue new papers i.e. Lower denominations and the cost will be reduced to the cost of issuing NEW banknotes with better specifications,(which means a longer lifespan in circulation) while removing the old notes out of circulation. Also they will teach the people how to tell if they are real or fake.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Tonygrasso said:

I was reading this again and it's telling us that they are not going to replace the worn or damaged currency, they are going to issue new papers i.e. Lower denominations and the cost will be reduced to the cost of issuing NEW banknotes with better specifications,(which means a longer lifespan in circulation) while removing the old notes out of circulation. Also they will teach the people how to tell if they are real or fake.

long ago when the cbi was telling information about its plans for the new currency (ld's) were to be printed of polymer, same as several countries use today for better security and longevity ... heres hoping

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...