Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Call block calls to speed up the important laws of legislation before the end of the parliamentary session

DWS112

Call block calls to speed up the important laws of legislation before the end of the parliamentary session   April 7, 2017

Call block calls to speed up the important laws of legislation before the end of the parliamentary session

demanded that the Islamic Dawa bloc Presidency of the Council of Representatives and the parliamentary committees concerned to expedite the completion of the special legislation of a number of important laws , procedures before the completion of the current parliamentary session.
According to a statement of the block received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, confirmed it that "Oil and Gas Development Board and the Council of Federal Service and the law of the Federal Court Rules in addition to the law amending the general amnesty law is one of the most outstanding laws, which should be resolved as soon as possible."
Mass "parliamentary blocs and members of the House of Representatives also called for interaction with this requirement and assist in the completion of these laws, which went on some long time , " noting the need to be resolved to see the light soon. "

• Upvote 14

These idiots don't care about anything that won't line their pockets with dollars. Back in January they were all blabber about the "important laws" ready for final reading and votes. Yet here we are, coming up on Ramadan and another 5 week break, while they worry about where the Kurds fly their flags and laws on soccer teams and new Iraq logo. Just hoping we are done with this before 2018 elections. Then the whole process will reset until end of the year, just like 2014. Pathetic bunch of fools. ;)

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

31 minutes ago, King Bean said:

These idiots don't care about anything that won't line their pockets with dollars. Back in January they were all blabber about the "important laws" ready for final reading and votes. Yet here we are, coming up on Ramadan and another 5 week break, while they worry about where the Kurds fly their flags and laws on soccer teams and new Iraq logo. Just hoping we are done with this before 2018 elections. Then the whole process will reset until end of the year, just like 2014. Pathetic bunch of fools. ;)

Agreed could not said it any better - These idiots will continue to drag theirs heels until someone really force their hands....Meaning STOP giving them LOANS......

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, eburt said:

Agreed could not said it any better - These idiots will continue to drag theirs heels until someone really force their hands....Meaning STOP giving them LOANS......

Every time U turn around - billions more dropped into their laps !

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TexasMike1958 said:

If I am not mistaken, the end of the session coincides with the beginning of Ramadan.  Correct me if I am wrong.  My wife always does so I am used to it.  :)

May 27 till June 25th. Got a few weeks to do something . UN to release article 8. June 27th. 

• Upvote 3

Advocacy calls for parliament to speed up the important laws of legislation before the end of the current session

Political

Since 07/04/2017 20:38 am (Baghdad time)

TSWRET.jpg

BAGHDAD - The balance of News

It demanded that the Islamic Dawa bloc, on Friday, the Presidency of the Council of Representatives and the relevant parliamentary committees to speed up the important laws of legislation before the completion of the current parliamentary session.

According to a statement of the bloc it received / balance News /, a copy of it, that "Oil and Gas Development Board and the Federal Service and the law of the Federal Court Rules in addition to the law amending the general amnesty law is one of the most outstanding laws, which should be resolved as soon as possible."

Mass "parliamentary blocs and members of the House of Representatives also called for interaction with this requirement and assist in the completion of these laws, which went on some long time," noting the need to be resolved to see the light soon, ".anthy 29/9 P

• Upvote 3

I think we are headed to the finish line.  I try not to focus on a single event like this but to a few it that is main stream like Art 140 etc. Laid Back has a good list.  What I post awhile back that Adam was giddy. From that point on I notice that he and his staff was on the website evey time I was on. All his post about VIP, OSI,OGIT, and cash in guide were all update. They were done in 2010. Then Wednesday update came back, a VIP chat, OSI and an OGIT.  When I start putting all three together I feel we are getting to the end. 

• Upvote 8

5 minutes ago, WheresmyRV? said:

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if we are all right here next year, same time waiting for this to happen.  Who knows maybe this will hit right before they get released from sanctions in a few months.  :praying::praying::praying:

or it hits 24hrs before I die of old age

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, mlay901 said:

Boozer, you said "UN to release article 8. June 27th" ... gotta link?

Here's a link to General Assembly meetings but I didn't see anything about Iraq on there. Of course, they can add those at any time. Also, as I remember, it was late June 2013 when they voted to release some previous Chapter 7 restrictions. Somebody else, chime in if your memory is better than mine. :twothumbs:

http://www.un.org/en/ga/info/meetings/71schedule.shtml

• Upvote 2