Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Announced On TV The RV.

Luigi1

Luigi found this rumor of interest.

Rumor has not been varified. Your opine.

Iraq has already announced even on TV yesterday morning that they had revalued their currency and it has a value of 6 times of the USD.

Tier 1, 2, & 3 paid and getting access to their funds. We are next we are the tier 4.

Everything is moving beautifully and we could possibly get the 800# between now and tomorrow afternoon.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 22

Is this NOT true because Luigi1 posted it or because I am "Tier 2" and have not cashed out???

Luigi, are you a lawyer?  It was hard to type that lie about being in Tier 2 but you spew your crap out everyday.  (Not that all lawyers lie, oh I meant, misrepresent the truth)  You even give bad lawyers a bad name.

• Upvote 4

50 minutes ago, okane said:

Is this NOT true because Luigi1 posted it or because I am "Tier 2" and have not cashed out???

Luigi, are you a lawyer?  It was hard to type that lie about being in Tier 2 but you spew your crap out everyday.  (Not that all lawyers lie, oh I meant, misrepresent the truth)  You even give bad lawyers a bad name.

+1 :cheesehead:

• Upvote 4

Tier 1, 2, & 3 paid and getting access to their funds. We are next we are the tier 4.

is there any money left to pay out ,seems the top tiers have been paid out many times now

remember 'wife who really doesn't know' her hubby was a tier one pay out and that was like 3 years ago (correct me if I wrong someone )

Edited by mad asafrog
Fat finger spelling

• 3 weeks later...