Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Syria massacres 'the worst since World War II': Watchdog

Syria massacres 'the worst since World War II': Watchdog

April 05 2017 11:47 PM
Hell unleashed on Syria civilians
Hell unleashed on Syria civilians

Mostapha Hassan

Syria regime on Tuesday carried out a new heinous crime in Idlib, with the warplanes unleashing hell on civilians in Khan Shaykhun. Forces of Bashar al-Assad killed dozens of innocent civilians using chemical weapons.

Over 58 people were reported to have been killed in the carnage. But there are conflicted accounts on the real civilian toll from the massacre.

Earlier on the day, the Syrian opposition coalition said that the chemical attack carried out by jets of Bashar al-Assad on Tuesday on Khan Sheikun south of Idlib killed 100 people and injured 400, calling on UNSC to act on these massacres.

As shocking images flooded social media on the heels of the attacks, condemnations poured in from regional and international watchdogs amid silence of the international community.

The UK-based Arab Organization for Human Rights strongly denounced the Tuesday morning massacre.
The regime's jets fired missiles containing poisonous substances internationally banned at the innocent civilians.

The organization called on the international community to revitalize mechanisms considered by the UN to protect civilians and stop the bloodshed in Syria.

These massacres are the worst and ugliest since World War II, the watchdog confirmed.

There must be a judicial system established outside the umbrella of the UNSC under the UNGA resolution No. 377 dubbed' United for Peace and Justice' for Assad regime not to get away with his crimes, the organization asserted. 

What is Sarin gas?

The gas used in the ruthless attack has symptoms similar to those caused by Sarin gas, medical sources assert. It is a man-made nerve agent which causes unimaginable torturous pain, Metro reported.

The chemical wasn’t initially intended as a weapon, it was originally developed as an insecticide by German chemist Gerhard Schrader in 1937. It was later developed into a nerve gas due to its unspeakable impact on the human body.

Image1_420175234451226239986.png

Sarin is quasi impossible to detect until it’s too late.The gas has no decipherable smell or taste and is absorbed simply through exposure. Physicians say it permeates the human body, getting into parts like lungs and membranes.

Those who are deemed to be hit by this gas suffer excruciating pain.

Within a few seconds of being exposed to Sarin, the gas inhibits control of smooth muscles. It renders chest tight, leading to difficulty in breathing and a blurred vision.

Not the first crime

On May 12, terror militias, of al-Nusra Front, in Syria committed a heinous crime against unarmed civilians in Zara village in Hama, with multiple media platforms reporting hundreds of deaths and kidnappings among civilians.

Tallies showed that over 180 civilians including women and children died in the bloody attack. Civilians, present inside the village at the time of the carnage, were butchered and thrown into a lake.     

Also, more than 117 civilians were led to an unknown destination. But there are reports suggesting that they were taken to the hideouts of the terrorists in Rastan and Talbisa.

ISIS 'head to head' with Assad in massacres

After they took control of the village of Kafr Saghir in northeast Aleppo, ISIS terrorists butchered dozens of civilians.

The terror group killed over 20 Kurdish and Arab civilians, sources said. 

Image1_420175234555311501035.png

They also added that fighting between Assad regime and ISIS, common enemy of civilians, are still continuing, with reports speaking of ISIS control over large parts of the city.

Hardliner Islamist militant groups and battalions continued to fire mortars and gas cylinders at the predominantly Kurdish Sheikh Maksoud neighborhood of Aleppo, killing and injuring many civilians while on their way to receive treatment at Kurdish Red Crescent center.

These merciless attacks prompted calls from watchdogs and relief organizations for urgent intervention to end the siege imposed on the neighborhood where 50, 000 civilians inhibit.

In August 2013, a chemical attack was launched on Al Ghouta east of the capital Damascus, killing hundreds of residents of the area as a result of inhaling deadly nerve gas.

Syrian opposition blamed the bloodshed on Assad regime, asserting that 155th Brigade of the his forces stationed in Al-Kalamoun fired 16 rockets at 2:30 am at the eastern region of Al-Ghouta and other rockets at Zamaleka, Ein Tirma and Al-Mu'admiya in Ghouta. 

Assad regime denied responsibility for the attack whose civilian toll ranged from 280 to 1,700.

It is ironic that the massacre occurred three days after the UN inspectors arrived in the capital Damascus to start a probe into the massacres committed against civilians in the war-shuttered country. 

The Syrian Human Rights Network released a detailed report on violations committed by the Assad forces and allied militias over the past few years, documenting the killing of 206,932 civilians, including 24,799 children, and 23,501 women. 

About  12,987 civilians died under torture, the report added.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/9013/Syria-massacres-the-worst-since-World-War-II-Watchdog

• Upvote 5

Be careful about believing the "narrative" regarding Syria...

I find it strange that all of the sudden someone cares about the "civilians".

Syrian civilians have been getting slaughtered long before this latest propaganda,

but few cared. People are becoming numb  to endless war, and refuse to see

all of the players behind the crimes we have watched for years now. Much of this

planned invasion goes back to 2001 to 2003, and we sit here and think all of the sudden

we are being told truth? Pay attention to the dialogue...but pay greater attention to the

actions that continue to be ignored. What we are seeing is criminal, like it or not.

I have participated in some research of Syria, assisted with some articles with some folks,

the story of the folks on the ground, those being slaughtered,

and those who have seen the action, it is NOT what the western press or ones favorite

"news" channels are telling us. We continue to be lied to, but of course we are falling for the

same tactics and same sound bites that are fed to the public...again. Same BS as told to us

a few years ago that was found to be a lie spread by John Kerry. The agenda still stands no matter who

is in charge.

Follow the agenda of the regions involved if anyone cares to, and you will begin to see a complete different story

than the one being told to garner public support. I had hoped "regime change" was off the table, but here

we go again.

• Upvote 2

The point is ....imho....That the Western World ( so called "civilized") decided long ago for a form of understandable "peace of mind" to allow some Dictators to do whatever they wanted with their own People / servants / slaves, etc...Slaughter / kill / incarcerate / torture / rape them etc....

Only condition the West dictated to the   specific  Dictator / Head of State in charge  is / was to block  the Islamist  and potentially terrorist wave from rising...By any means possible....

Now...Maybe some of those Dictators were successful in in this particular task ...Mubarak, Gaddafi, Assad etc....But that doesn't automatically make them better Individuals...They were / are still blood-thirsty Dictators..

They do not become better  by default just because ISIS is so bad ( and it's bad indeed)....Again jmvho

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Nikki Haley's emotive speech to the UN after Syria chemical attack – video

Nikki Haley, US ambassador to the UN, makes an emotive speech during a UN security council meeting on Wednesday, displaying pictures of children killed in the attack. Haley says Russia ‘cannot escape responsibility’. She suggests that if the UN fails to respond to the atrocities, the US may act to stop further chemical attacks by the Assad regime 

Source: Reuters

Thursday 6 April 2017 08.16 BST

https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2017/apr/06/nikki-haley-speech-united-nations-syria-chemical-attack-video

• Upvote 2

Thanks Umbert. :)

Here is a few points I have learned, and it does not come from western media.

We must keep in mind, that at the root of the Syrian conflict, is a failed pipeline deal.

The Sauds and Turkey want Assad gone. Most western media does not talk about

the leading up to this conflict. Nikki Haley is wrong in her narrative in as much as saying

Russia bares responsibility. The US has been pissed that Russia got involved, and it is good

they did, at least they actually bombed "isis" and a few other strongholds the US was not.

No doubt, Assad has his problems, and is by no means an 'angel', but neither are anyone

else involved in this. No one can honestly take the "high road" after what we have seen

over there the last few years. Massive mistakes made and people murdered that are not

intended targets.

i am disappointed that so many are calling for yet another invasion such as Haley is, when

there has yet to be a full investigation into who did this. it would have been insane for Assad to

try and pull this off at this time, he has problems, but it is not gassing his own. There are pieces to this

story not being talked about, and it starts with a failed pipeline...and has grown into of course,

an issue of terror only which is false.

What also bothers me is the making of the case, using the same dialogue as Iraq in 2003.

It would also appear to me that we are doing the bidding of the Sauds in this case, as they were

originally involved in the pipeline deal that Assad said no to.

Keep in mind, we are watching something that is ALL about the money...the rest of the charges being

laid against Assad the last few years still have not been supported by evidence. it is easy to sit thousands

of miles away and ignore war crimes in a region based upon faulty premises and accusations. It really did

originate with a gas pipeline deal, and some of those involved there now have an interest in it. Assad had

the right to say no, they are a sovereign country, but Assad also said no for other reasons that really pissed off

his neighbors, but that is not a reason to destroy a country.

Have a good day Umbert...appreciate your thoughts :)

• Upvote 3

This lecture was a little over an hour that I worked on the transcription for a friend.

He detailed so many areas about what is going on there that the west still has not talked

about. This was his initial introduction to the recent history of it...there is much more

to this story, we cannot believe everything the "news" is telling us...especially in the west.

Pay attention to the steps in this short piece I worked on

in a lecture from Daniel Ganser, a brilliant historian.

Notice the year?

"The war in Syria is a 'pipeline war'. It began in 2000, when
Qatar announced a plan to build a 1500 km pipeline for 10 billion $,
through Saudi-Arabia, Jordan and Syria to Turkey."

I think this is the correct analysis of the war in Syria. It's a
matter of natural gas, which should be routed through Syria.
But Assad doesn't want this pipeline. That's why they try to OVERTHROW
HIM. Now this has absolutely nothing to do with fighting terror, but
instead it has to do with raw materials.

---

• Upvote 2

Not sure which network it was today,  but they asked an administration talking head if there was any confirmation this was done by Assad.  The reply was they didn't know for sure yet. Congress Woman Tulsi Gabbard, who visited Syria recently on her own tweeted the same idea,,,,,

1. Replying to @TulsiGabbard

(3/3) This tragedy points to the absolute necessity that this war end now.

85 replies201 retweets496 likes

Retweet

Replying to @TulsiGabbard

(2/3) Whoever is found responsible, be it the Syrian govt, al-Qaeda, or ISIS, (all have access to chemical weapons) must be held accountable

524 replies432 retweets814 likes

Retweet

(1/3) Horrific Syria chemical attack is a war crime that must be thoroughly condemned.

175 replies414 retweets933 likes

Retweet

• Upvote 3

I'll add this link.

I often go to the news sources of other countries.  I find they can be more dependable.  This one is pretty thought provoking.

If you go down to the comment section there are some additional links provided there......(you might want to avoid the liveleaks site)

Does it really add up that Assad would do this?  What does he gain........it just puts the whole world against him........who might benefit from that?

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/jumping-conclusions-something-not-adding-idlib-chemical-weapons-attack/

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Not sure which network it was today,  but they asked an administration talking head if there was any confirmation this was done by Assad.  The reply was they didn't know for sure yet. Congress Woman Tulsi Gabbard, who visited Syria recently on her own tweeted the same idea,,,,,

1. Replying to @TulsiGabbard

(3/3) This tragedy points to the absolute necessity that this war end now.

85 replies201 retweets496 likes

Retweet

Replying to @TulsiGabbard

(2/3) Whoever is found responsible, be it the Syrian govt, al-Qaeda, or ISIS, (all have access to chemical weapons) must be held accountable

524 replies432 retweets814 likes

Retweet

(1/3) Horrific Syria chemical attack is a war crime that must be thoroughly condemned.

175 replies414 retweets933 likes

Retweet

Thank you coors, appreciate this :)

Most forget, this Syrian "regime change" BS has been in the works since 2000. 

Tulsi is a smart girl, she told what she saw in Syria. Much of it was opposite of what people are being told in the west

by the usual CNN, FOX, CBS, media mouths, and some refuse to just THINK about these things and demand the proof

before jumping into anything. i cannot believe the about face change in our president in regards to this situation, contrary

to his OWN words about regime change and how he would end this mentality. Something stinks, and Tillerson now says

they are going to remove Assad along with an "international coalition". Anyone paying attention or should we just roll over

like we have the past 16 years and ignore it? Evidence should dictate our next step...not a bunch of neocons like McCain

who by the way, was just IN Syria in Feb. of this year. i wonder if he met with his friends ISIS? It all smells rotten...

17 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I'll add this link.

I often go to the news sources of other countries.  I find they can be more dependable.  This one is pretty thought provoking.

If you go down to the comment section there are some additional links provided there......(you might want to avoid the liveleaks site)

Does it really add up that Assad would do this?  What does he gain........it just puts the whole world against him........who might benefit from that?

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/jumping-conclusions-something-not-adding-idlib-chemical-weapons-attack/

Excellent my friend. NO it makes NO sense Assad would do this but now we have joined in to get the world against him and 

support his ouster. IRAQ 2.0

Who benefits is a question few want to ask...it may unveil something they are not prepared to deal with.

Thanks Umbert, appreciate the links. :)

I am aware of these matters. What I am asking for is proper investigation, not knee jerk reactions

being fueled by media. It is being said the Syrian Air force struck a sarin gas factory being used by "rebels"

that we allowed into Syria via Libya, etc. They struck it for obvious reasons in order to destroy it and stop

the terrorists from using it like they did in 2013. If this proves to be true, it was not an attack upon the civilians

like the "rebels" and "white hats" have done...it was actually defending the civilians. it would have been

suicide for Assad to entertain the thought, and when he was blamed back in 2013, it was proven false.

Another odd thing no one has mentioned...the first responders called on the scene are handling the "victims"

without using proper protection gloves...one does not deal with sarin gas without protection. We must look at

all the angles and what adds up and what does not and weigh the evidence before dropping more bombs.

I think we owe anyone in this situation "innocent until proven guilty" so as to not create another disaster in

the region. Apparently, the agenda does not care about this, and not sure why all of the sudden there is 

all this "concern" for the children and other victims by those who could have cared less about them before this.

• Upvote 1

I wonder why everyone is ignoring the fact it was the REBEL controlled areas that had all the murders, starvation, beheadings, etc?
As SOON as they could, MILLIONS of Syrians RAN to the protection of Assad.

This is the SECOND time innocent humans were gassed and it was blamed on him, the first time they were totally busted within two weeks.

I haven't followed any of the above articles, but the rumor mill has it a rebel armory was bombed, and the rebels were storing illegal chemical weapons.

This makes sense, as the CIA supplied Russian weapons, via Benghazi, and when clinton and obama's little illegal ammo supply was overrun, they lost TONS of everything from small arms to rockets and LAW's.

They been trying to overthrow Assad for a long time, they want to control the middle east so bad they created ISIS.

Does anyone here honestly think after all the oppression perpetrated by the globalists that they would have a problem with murdering a few thousand more?

Assad might be a jerk, but he isn't stupid.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, divemaster5734 said:

I wonder why everyone is ignoring the fact it was the REBEL controlled areas that had all the murders, starvation, beheadings, etc?
As SOON as they could, MILLIONS of Syrians RAN to the protection of Assad.

This is the SECOND time innocent humans were gassed and it was blamed on him, the first time they were totally busted within two weeks.

I haven't followed any of the above articles, but the rumor mill has it a rebel armory was bombed, and the rebels were storing illegal chemical weapons.

This makes sense, as the CIA supplied Russian weapons, via Benghazi, and when clinton and obama's little illegal ammo supply was overrun, they lost TONS of everything from small arms to rockets and LAW's.

They been trying to overthrow Assad for a long time, they want to control the middle east so bad they created ISIS.

Does anyone here honestly think after all the oppression perpetrated by the globalists that they would have a problem with murdering a few thousand more?

Assad might be a jerk, but he isn't stupid.

Thanks DM. Excellent points. 

Indeed the patterns are all there again, and again the same accusations coming from the press. 

Do folks really have such a short memory or do too many allow the press to think for them? I have heard the same

regarding it was a hit on the "rebels" factory which would make it opposite of what Assad has been accused of.

No he is not stupid, but those who immediately jump like Haley and others who all of the sudden show such concern

for the victims are to me a fraud and disgrace. Most folks would be shocked to find out just how much collusion there is

in these matters, and who has been selling them weapons, but that does not jive with the official narratives, so most

cannot think outside of that unfortunately.

Appreciate your take on this, I have been following this for years, and I smell a fraud.

• Upvote 2

Swedish Medical Associations Says White Helmets Murdered Kids for Fake Gas Attack Videos

Swedish Doctors For Human Rights (swedhr.org) analysed videos, the rescue after an alleged attack by Syrian government forces. The doctors found that the videos were counterfeit, where even Arabic stage directions were overheard, and that the alleged “Rescue” in actuality is a murder. On first analysis, it looked as though the doctors working on the child assumed he was already dead.

However, after broader investigation, our team ascertained that the boy was unconscious from an overdose of opiates.  The video shows the child receiving injections in his chest, perhaps in the area of the heart and was eventually killed while a clearly fake adrenaline injection was administered.

This was a murder.

• The video should be life-saving measures after a chemical attack with chlorine gas (now claimed to be Sarin-not possible), including injection of adrenaline via syringe with a long needle into the heart of an infant. In no way were treatments correctly given for any potential chemical agent.

• The handling and treatment of the child was done in a manner that was careless, dangerous and likely to cause serious harm.

• Most telling is the fake repeated shots of adrenalin, supposedly into the heart.  The medical personnel, and I think we can safely call them actors at this point, failed to push the plunger on the needle. Thus, the contents of the syringe were never injected as is clearly visible in the video itself.

• The visible diagnosis by a team of actual medical experts, based on what is observed in the video, indicates that the child was suffering from an injection of opiates and was likely dying of an overdose.  There is no evidence of any other agent, chemical or otherwise.

• None of the children in the videos showed any sign of being a victim of a chemical attack.  From an earlier video by the White Helmets:

• It was clear that the faked injection with the long needle administered through the stitches murdered the child in the video.  This was a purposeful killing staged to appear as medical treatment.

• Behind the fake translation of the videos, the actual Arabic included stage directions for positioning the child for the video, not for medical treatment.

• The videos were on the White Helmets-channel “Syrian civil defense in idlib province” uploaded. The videos were produced by the White Helmets, together with the organization “coordinating sarmin”, their logo a black jihadist flag (Al Qaeda). In the video are also white helmets to see.

The Chairman of the association, Professor Prof. Marcello fer rada de Noli, published at the beginning of March 2017 a first article with an analysis of the case: “Swedish Doctors for Human Rights: White Helmets video, macabre manipulation of dead children and staged chemical weapons attack to justify a” No-fly Zone “in Syria”.

This was followed by more macabre discoveries in the videos not seen initially in the article White Helmets Movie: Updated Evidence from Swedish Doctors Confirm Fake Life Saving Practices Injure Children.

The collective findings of the Swedish doctors (swedhr) with regard to the propaganda and fakery by al-Qaeda in Syria: (Al Nusra) are in line with the findings of leading German and International Scientists for Syria War.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Not sure why someone would neg you for a valid opinion.  

GO RV, then BV

I'm sure the world is about to end, I just gave you a plus...

30 minutes ago, Bandit795 said:

I posted a video several months ago that showed the "dead" actors being positioned, then told to play dead for the video. 

It was a propaganda film.

I can't find the video online, but here's some other links.

Busted! BBC and CIA Caught Staging Phony Syrian Gas Attack in 2013, use “crisis actors” http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/12/06/busted-bbc-and-cia-caught-staging-phony-syrian-gas-attack-in-2013-use-crisis-actors/

5 Arrested After Egyptian Police Bust Staged Photo Shoot Of "Wounded Aleppo Children"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-20/5-arrested-after-egyptian-police-bust-staged-photo-shoot-wounded-aleppo-children

The American press has been manipulated for a long time.

I wonder if this attack is Trump's compromise to make the establishment warmongers happy, or, in the face of the American Nazi's assault,(formerly known as the dem party), Trump was forced to align with entrenched politicians to gain allies in DC, or, if this is what was planned the whole time.

I do believe that Trump has had to make far more compromise than he expected to after half of the government employees threw a tantrum, and have been fighting him since he move in.

Think Reagan.

The establishment tried to murder him a couple months into his first term, and it totally changed his demeanor, and actions.

While the fake news MSM is feeding crap to crybaby libs and keeping Americans divided, the establishment has been working directly on Trump.

Perhaps he has realized he took on a fight he can't possibly win for as long as there is the extreme division on main street.

Those that continue to promote the ignorance perpetrated by the MSM are only helping to destroy America, and the world.

• Upvote 3