Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 5 April 2017

Adam Montana

Davis, you don't even have a President in your Country.  But you can come here and see ours.  As far as I know, Canada is not on the "Ban" list.  In fact, you can come stay with me.  You're welcome in the United States of America.

BTW Adam.  Awesome chat.  Seems like extra credit this week.

• Upvote 8

Thanks Adam for you're reviewing the Iraq Daily Journal article I submitted to Administrators! When after 3-4 days not seeing it posted by anyone in DV sections, and not being able to paste and submit it because the system said it required more megabytes to attach and send, that's when I sent Administrator's the info and now you are seeing it too. Yes, it is very exciting, and in my view a Journal is most valid, even over any newspaper article! We're almost there, aren't we now! I appreciate you! And a everyone at DV's, Administrators, and All, for the team efforts! Thanks!

Note, There is also an article two days ago from CNBC news! That's US news, if you'd be interested, If I has an email of someone there with an iPhone, or iPhone text number, I'll send you that one too! It will really let everyone know just how close we are to RV. Hedge funds , new credit rating etc, all on CNBC network !

• Upvote 1

I'm geeked right with you Adam! I must say through these ten years I've been a part of this family I really do appreciate the fact that your integrity has not wavered One Bit! I look forward to doing much business with you in the near present. Thank you sir!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, DWitte said:

Davis, you don't even have a President in your Country.  But you can come here and see ours.  As far as I know, Canada is not on the "Ban" list.  In fact, you can come stay with me.  You're welcome in the United States of America.

BTW Adam.  Awesome chat.  Seems like extra credit this week.

hahahaha

I know no president

when I throw my name in for next election I will be staying at your place

head quarters out on the patio by the bbq

beer meetings daily to stay a head of my opponents

bail money for when they find out I have no visa to

work there

sounds like fun

• Upvote 6

I just browsed the News section and all I can say is, "WOW !!!"  It can't get much better than this.  Which backs all that Adam is saying and not saying ;).  Bring us home!

That being said, I guess I have to have balance in all things so I looked at the Rumors topics, which I seldom do and all I could say is"wow", what a bunch of crap.  Then I  wondered "what will the likes of Luigi1 do with his time when the Rumors section is closed?"  

I guess even as much as I get aggravated with folks like Luigi their are so many personalities here that make this group one of a kind. 

• Upvote 7