Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Dinar Encoded in Bible Code

Have you guys ever read one of those books to where you have to make 1 of 2 decisions and then you have to go to, let's say page 22 if you made the 1st choice or if you made the second choice you have to go to page 65, ect... and this continues until you have multiple outcomes and multiple stories but sometimes certain things were meant to be and no matter what choice you made that certain thing would happen anyways? Other times your life totally can change by an action you take. It's like that in my opinion. You can't put God in a box. He can probably see all the choices we made and continue to make and also tries to lead us in His path and he sees every scenario that can possibly play out and ultimately he knows what choices we will end up making so nothing catches him off guard when it comes to our lives. He puts people in our paths for specific reasons and he ultimately makes good from every situation if we put our faith and trust in His will. ...and by the way Jesus said he was God and the disciples saw him as such. There is only one God and Jesus said he and the Father are one. He also said if you deny him he will deny you in front of his father. You cannot deny his diety or you are denying him.

• Upvote 3

52 minutes ago, Theseus said:

If it is predestined for you, the very definition of the word begets the opposite of free will. For if every decision you make leads to the same outcome one could discuss that you have not beengiven free will at all since every decision made in multiple paths all lead the the final destination. So free will is more like pseudo free will. Free will is about choosing multiple paths at multiple forks leading to various outcomes. You only prescribe to the belief that the various decisions you make is your free will but nomatter the decision youhave but one outcome.

you neglected the fact Jesus said not to prosyletize to the gentiles, the Jews. He also said he did not come to bring a new covenant but to affirm the covenant already in place. Jesus also said love thy neighbor buthe never said to lie down and die for him either. In fact he justified war on the day before he was arrested. Most of the time Jesus did speak in parables which is why there are those who get confused by his teachings and believe he is all about peace. Jesus was a rebel plain and simple. He defied the synagogue by teaching what was not mainstream of the day. The New Testament may be the accountingof the life of Jesus,the Son of God, but never did Jesus say he was God. When he spoke to Pontus he was asked if he was the Messiah and the Kingof the Jews. Never was he asked if he was God.Jesus himself on the cross cried out to his Father, Lord Thy God. So if he cried out to his Father, who is the Father he cries out to? The egg theory doesn't hold in this context. When Jesus prayed he prayed to his Father, Lord Thy God, was he praying to himself? Again in this context the egg theory does not hold because while youcan be a father, son and brother, you cannot be the father to yourself. It would be I am my own Father and thus impossible to create yourself. 

While I do believe Jesus died for our sins as the Son of God, I stop short of calling him a god. I do believe in the Holy Miracles that he performed but again stop short of calling him a god. This all goes back to the Council of Nicene when it was manwho determined what shall be included in the works of the Bible. I also subscribe to the theory of Holy Mother and Mary Magdelene as a disciple of Jesus but am not sold totally on the two, Mary Magdelene and Jesus, being married. Withthe Holy Roman Catholic Church consolidating power at the time of Nicene it is not that far from the path to believe that this consolidation of power was done in such a way to discredit Mary Magdelene as it was not until Nicene that the common philosophy was she was a prostitute Jesus saved from being stoned. 

We differ on predestination theory. You are of the belief youhave free will but all your choices have a binary outcome. We go to heaven or hell. Jews believe in only heaven. There is no hell in Judiaism. Hell is a christian belief taken fromreligions that came before it. Angels are neither Christian nor Judiac philosophy. They too originate before. I have said Iamnot Christian but never ever have I said I do not believe in Jesus, Godand the Holy Ghost. I once was invited to convert to Catholicism. I found confrontation in what they wanted me to believe. While truth does exist in the Bible, it has been misinterpreted and misapplied over the course of history to bend man to the will of those above him. Kings declare divine right when powe has been taken by the sword in most cases. 

I also believe there is something beyond the here and now. I believe in demons and other stuff Christianity disavows. To me something is notbad or good but the use of it makes it so. Forexample the commandment thou shall not kill. Jesus while preffered not to kill said there was a justifiable time for it when in the grden he said to sell your cloakandbuya sword. This has been said to be a parable like most of his teachings. However, Jesus did come to the conclusion one must defend themselves if that meant killing. The point when the disciple lobbed off the ear of the soldier and Jesusput it back, a Holy Miracle, the action of lobbing off the ear of the soldier was not done in mortl defense for the soldiers did not want to kill the disciples and Jesus knew this. Hence his actions.

So when I hear peace love from Christians I know the crap they have been fed is the fairy tale version of Jesus and not the real Jesus of the day. When I hear someone tell me they have free will and yet their outcome inlife has been predetermined, that is not free will and again another bill of goods has been sold of the fairy tale. Jesus was a real person, the fairy tale has how his life and works during that life have been so blown out of porportion that it borders on the immpossible. To me Jesus is not a God, a Messiah yes, God no. I believe as the Son of Man he was the sacrificial lamb. 

NDEs are very real and most of the time we only hear about good NDEs. There are those NDEs that confirm the existence of hell but these are not talked about. When a person experiences an NDE it changes their life. There is no free will in that and most will agree its not predestined. Nutjobs are the ones who interpret these as turning from the path of evil to the path of righteousness. NDEs are experienced by people from all walks of life, even those currently traversing the path of righteousness. So they cannot be shown this to be turned from the path they are on if they walk the path of righteousness. Some walk not the path of righteousness and do turn but veer back the further away their NDE occurred.

inthe dark ages people did not understand things they could not see. They needed someone or somthing to blame. The devil was an easy out for most. Pagans were easy to blame and it was easy to say that they were possessed bythe devil because they did not believe asChristians believed. Again, only intentions and actions can be good or evil. In the end, we find out that it was not the belief of the Pagan  to which they subjugated but what they lived on and off of was the true source of why they were subjugated. Christianity is not without its faults as it is of man from which it was born. Jesus was a Jew and Rabbi. He never ever wanted to be anything else. The schism between Jews and Christians lies in that fact. Some will tell you Christianity started with the death of Jesus. Wrong. Christianity started with the conclusion of the Council of Nicene, when it consolidated all the things at the the time to form one standardized belief. Christians all held the belief that Jesus was the Messiah in the beginning. There were females who taught but Nicene removed them from this position. From the death of Jesus to the Council of Nicene Chriatianity was a much different culture than before Nicene. The patriarchy of Christianity was formed with the position of the pope and since women were not equals to men of the day, they were regulated to the pews instead of the altar. Nicene saw to this and one of the reasons why Mary Magdelene was regulated to that of a prostitute forever more in history. It wasn't until the Protestant reform that things changed and different denominations began to come into the sunlight. 

Christianity is more than the Bible and there are many things good that have come from it. However, in all things evil resides in the actions of men. 

'

The only thing "predestined" is as a Child of God, God Himself has "Predestined you to be conformed to the image of His Son Jesus." Your choice is not predestined. Thus, you have freewill. Since we are talking about Salvation, there are only two choices, believe or not. And according to the way you choose you will have a result. Not many. One result for the one choice you make. Not multiple choices with multiple forks. Of course if you are talking about decisions you make during your lifetime outside of whether you choose to believe in Jesus as your Lord and Savior, then God has given you freewill to make those choices as well.

Jesus said in Mark 16:15-16

15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

"every creature" encompasses Jew and Gentile.

And when the Lord Himself appeared to Saul, struck him blind and basically introduced himself as the "one he has been persecuting" Saul began to use the name Paul and was instructed by God to go to the Gentile world. Which he did.

Jesus said  In John 15:12-14 "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I loved you. 13Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.14You are My friends if you do what I command you.…" He was the prime example of that and just like washing the disciples feet He always set the example.

Jesus was only a rebel to the religious. He was completely obedient to whom it counted. His Father God.  But this obedience led to multiple encounters with the religious zealots and became contentious even to His own death, burial, and resurrection. 

John 8:48-59

48 The Jews answered him, “Are we not right in saying that you are a Samaritan and have a demon?” 49 Jesus answered, “I do not have a demon, but I honor my Father, and you dishonor me. 50 Yet I do not seek my own glory; there is One who seeks it, and he is the judge. 51 Truly, truly, I say to you, if anyone keeps my word, he will never see death.”52 The Jews said to him, “Now we know that you have a demon! Abraham died, as did the prophets, yet you say, ‘If anyone keeps my word, he will never taste death.’ 53 Are you greater than our father Abraham, who died? And the prophets died! Who do you make yourself out to be?” 54 Jesus answered, “If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing. It is my Father who glorifies me, of whom you say, ‘He is our God.’[a] 55 But you have not known him. I know him. If I were to say that I do not know him, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and I keep his word. 56 Your father Abraham rejoiced that he would see my day. He saw it and was glad.” 57 So the Jews said to him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?”[b] 58 Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.” 59 So they picked up stones to throw at him, but Jesus hid himself and went out of the temple.

Isaiah 9:6  For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Emmanuel "God with us". Self explanatory.

Matthew 1:23

“Behold, a virgin shall be with child and shall bring forth a Son, and they shall call His name Emmanuel” (which being interpreted is, “God with us”).

Thus what you fail to understand is that Jesus was part of the Godhead before He became "flesh and dwelled among us" as the "Son of Man". So when He cried out to His Father from the cross, it was God the Son in the flesh crying out to God the Father in the Spirit. Three distinct persons when He was baptized, as the Father said "This is my beloved Son, Listen to Him." As Holy Spirit came down on Him like a dove yet all three a part of the Godhead. The Holy Trinity. So Jesus is His own person in the Godhead as is Holy Spirit and Father God. Each separate beings making up a single Godhead.

Matthew 16:16 

15“But what about you?” Jesus asked. “Who do you say I am?” 16Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” 17Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah! For this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by My Father in heaven.…

You say, "While truth does exist in the Bible, it has been misinterpreted and misapplied over the course of history to bend man to the will of those above him. Kings declare divine right when powe has been taken by the sword in most cases." To believe the Bible is not the unerring Word of God, for me, is to believe that God lied when He said "He watches over His word, and is faithful to perform it." Is God's arm so short that He cannot protect even what a human king can do, which is make sure His words do not get misconstrued. God is infallible. He protects His Word. His Word is perfect, even as Jesus Christ the Word is Perfect. God works through imperfect men but always makes sure like a good contractor on a job, everything is done to spec and perfectly according to plan.

You say the Jews did not believe in hell yet Jesus Himself told this parable of Lazarus and the Rich Man"

Luke 16:19-31King James Version (KJV)

19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And in HELL he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

You said, "I believe in demons and other stuff Christianity disavows" False. Christianity knows there are demons. Who do you think Jesus was casting out?

Of course there is a time to kill. But we are not to take a life just to take a life. Jesus told them to sell their house and get a sword because He knew and even prophesied "Not one stone would stand upon another" referring to the Romans sacking and attacking the Jews and utterly destroying the Temple in 70 AD. 

Matthew24:1-2

1As Jesus left the temple and was walking away, His disciples came up to Him to point out its buildings. 2“Do you see all these things? He replied. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be toppled.”

Matthew 23:35-37

35And so upon you will come all the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36Truly I tell you, all these things will comeupon this generation. 37O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those sent to her, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were unwilling!…

So when Jesus said in Matthew 5:21-2221 “You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not murder; and whoever murders will be liable to judgment.’ 22 But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother[c] will be liable to judgment; whoever insults[d] his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell[e] of fire. (There's that HELL FIRE again) Not to mention Jesus' teaching on murdering, even anger against your brother, how God looks at it. Much different than how man does.

And again in Matthew 5:44

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Jesus did preach peace and love and forgiveness and demonstrated it wherever He went.

My outcome in life is only determined by the choices I make. Hence, God says "I will bless the works of your hands". If I seek God on my decision making His Holy Spirit leads me to the right choices. I can choose to ignore His will and path for my life and get what I get. Or I can "Seek Him first, and His Kingdom in everything I do" and I will be blessed no matter the results of my actions. Because sometimes we can make the right choices and have seemingly disastrous results. But we don't always see what God has planned and how He "works everything to good for those who love HIm and are called according to His purpose."

You are correct, "Jesus was and is a real person", but He is foremost God, the Father's beloved Son. I pray He truly opens your eyes to this truth, and that you get to know Him as not only Savior, but best friend as I do.

You can reason all you want about there not being Satan but Jesus knew and contended with him. He likened the Pharisees to their father the devil.

John 8:44-45

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Is Jesus here telling you the truth yet you believe Him not? Is Jesus a liar? If He even told one small white lie we would all perish in hell for there would be no perfect sacrifice. "He who has ears let them hear what the Spirit is saying."

You are wrong. Christianity was conceived on the day of Pentecost when Holy Spirit came in like a rushing wind in the Upper Room upon the Disciples with tongues of fire and gave them utterances to the point people thought they were drunk. The Birth of the Body of Christ will be the Harpazo or Rapture when we are snatched up, and changed in the twinkling of an eye to be with the Lord Jesus Christ forever. Thus the Body of Christ will once and for all be with its Head(Jesus).  You confuse Christianity with Catholicism. What you describe with the Pope is the Catholic Church not the WAY as the early Christians called themselves. 

You said, "Jesus was a Jew and Rabbi. He never ever wanted to be anything else." Wow! That may be the biggest error in your thesis. To speak to that I will quote Chuck Swindoll:

Question: "What did Jesus mean when He said, 'I am the way and the truth and the life' (John 14:6)?"

Answer: 
“I am the way and the truth and the life” is one of the seven “I Am” statements of Jesus. On the last night before His betrayal and death, Jesus was preparing His disciples for the days ahead. For over three years, these men had been following Jesus and learning from His teaching and example. They had placed their hopes in Him as the Messiah, the promised deliverer, yet they still didn’t understand how He was going to accomplish that deliverance. After the Last Supper, Jesus began speaking about His departure, which led to questions from His disciples.

In John 13:33, Jesus said, “My children, I will be with you only a little longer. You will look for me, and just as I told the Jews, so I tell you now: Where I am going, you cannot come.” This prompted Peter to ask where He was going (verse 36). Peter and the others did not understand that Jesus was speaking of His death and ascension to heaven. Jesus’ response was, “Where I am going, you cannot follow now, but you will follow later.” Peter was still misunderstanding and declared that he would follow Jesus anywhere and even lay down His life if necessary. As Jesus patiently continued to teach His disciples, He began speaking more plainly about heaven, describing the place He was going to prepare for them (John 14:2–3). Then Jesus said, “You know the way to the place where I am going” (verse 4). Speaking for the others, Thomas said they did not know where He was going, so how could they know how to follow Him there? It was in answer to this question that Jesus uttered one of the seven famous “I am” statements.

I am – In the Greek language, “I am” is a very intense way of referring to oneself. It would be comparable to saying, “I myself, and only I, am.” Several other times in the Gospels we find Jesus using these words. In Matthew 22:32 Jesus quotes Exodus 3:6, where God uses the same intensive form to say, “I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.” In John 8:58, Jesus said, “Truly, truly I say unto you, before Abraham was, I am.” The Jews clearly understood Jesus to be calling Himself God because they took up stones to stone Him for committing blasphemy in equating Himself with God. In Matthew 28:20, as Jesus gave the Great Commission, He gave it emphasis by saying, “I am with you always, to the end of the age.” When the soldiers came seeking Jesus in the garden the night before His crucifixion, He told them, “I am he,” and His words were so powerful that the soldiers fell to the ground (John 18:4–6). These words reflect the very name of God in Hebrew, Yahweh, which means “to be” or “the self-existing one.” It is the name of power and authority, and Jesus claimed it as His own.

The way – Jesus used the definite article to distinguish Himself as “the only way.” A way is a path or route, and the disciples had expressed their confusion about where He was going and how they could follow. As He had told them from the beginning, Jesus was again telling them (and us) “follow me.” There is no other path to heaven, no other way to the Father. Peter reiterated this same truth years later to the rulers in Jerusalem, saying about Jesus, “Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved” (Acts 4:12). The exclusive nature of the only path to salvation is expressed in the words “I am the way.”

The truth – Again Jesus used the definite article to emphasize Himself as “the only truth.” Psalm 119:142 says, “Your law is the truth.” In the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus reminded His listeners of several points of the Law, then said, “But I say unto you . . .” (Matthew 5:22, 28, 32, 34, 39, 44), thereby equating Himself with the Law of God as the authoritative standard of righteousness. In fact, Jesus said that He came to fulfill the Law and the prophets (Matthew 5:17). Jesus, as the incarnate Word of God (John 1:1) is the source of all truth.

The life – Jesus had just been telling His disciples about His impending death, and now He was claiming to be the source of all life. In John 10:17–18, Jesus declared that He was going to lay down His life for His sheep, and then take it back again. He spoke of His authority over life and death as being granted to Him by the Father. In John 14:19, He gave the promise that “because I live, you also will live.” The deliverance He was about to provide was not a political or social deliverance (which most of the Jews were seeking), but a true deliverance from a life of bondage to sin and death to a life of freedom in eternity.

In these words, Jesus was declaring Himself the great “I Am,” the only path to heaven, the only true measure of righteousness, and the source of both physical and spiritual life. He was staking His claim as the very God of Creation, the Lord who blessed Abraham, and the Holy One who inhabits eternity. He did this so the disciples would be able to face the dark days ahead and carry on the mission of declaring the gospel to the world. Of course, we know from Scripture that they still didn’t understand, and it took several visits from their risen Lord to shake them out of their disbelief. Once they understood the truth of His words, they became changed people, and the world has never been the same.

So how do we follow Him today? The same way the disciples did long ago. They heard the words of Jesus and believed them. They took His words and obeyed them. They confessed their sins to Jesus as their Lord and God. They believed that He died to take the punishment of their sins and rose from the dead to give them new life. They followed His example and command to tell others the truth about sin, righteousness, and judgment. When we follow Him in “the way,” we can be assured of following Him all the way to heaven.

Recommended Resource: Jesus: The Greatest Life of All by Charles Swindoll

Obvously in Jesus' own words He knew who He was, and He was so much more than a Jew and a Rabbi. And let His disciples know it.

• Upvote 3

And just to add. To deny the Deity of Jesus Christ is to make null and void the power of the cross. For only God can come down and live the perfect life and be the perfect "unblemished lamb" that man can never be. Man is born in sin by virtue of having a human mother and human father. Sin is passed down from Adam and Eve.. All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. But Jesus Christ was half man(Mary) and half God(by virtue of Holy Spirit coming upon her). Thus, Jesus was born without sin but living in the flesh, for He was tempted in all ways but succumbed not to sin. If Jesus was simply man He could not die without sin and be the propitiation for sin because He would have had the sinful condition inherent in all mankind that would have corrupted His sacrifice. Thus, He had to have been God come down and die for us for the sacrifice to be unblemished and ultimately have the power to "take up His own life once He gave it up."  A mere man could never do that.

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, keylime said:

And just to add. To deny the Deity of Jesus Christ is to make null and void the power of the cross. For only God can come down and live the perfect life and be the perfect "unblemished lamb" that man can never be. Man is born in sin by virtue of having a human mother and human father. Sin is passed down from Adam and Eve.. All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. But Jesus Christ was half man(Mary) and half God(by virtue of Holy Spirit coming upon her). Thus, Jesus was born without sin but living in the flesh, for He was tempted in all ways but succumbed not to sin. If Jesus was simply man He could not die without sin and be the propitiation for sin because He would have had the sinful condition inherent in all mankind that would have corrupted His sacrifice. Thus, He had to have been God come down and die for us for the sacrifice to be unblemished and ultimately have the power to "take up His own life once He gave it up."  A mere man could never do that.

Amen.

• Upvote 4

All I would say is pray, pray and pray for this RV to come to pass.  I have been praying for this RV to happen this week when ever I think about RV.  I believed if we continuously pray. something might give. Pray without ceasing, is this what Jesus told His disciples? I am ready to become a prayer warrior.  Nothing much we can do, but to pray without ceasing.  Amen!!!!  

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, jaybake said:

All I would say is pray, pray and pray for this RV to come to pass.  I have been praying for this RV to happen this week when ever I think about RV.  I believed if we continuously pray. something might give. Pray without ceasing, is this what Jesus told His disciples? I am ready to become a prayer warrior.  Nothing much we can do, but to pray without ceasing.  Amen!!!!  

Trust me. The Heavens are overflowing with RV prayers....And they have not stopped and will not until it happens!!! :)

• Upvote 3