Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Dinar Encoded in Bible Code

9 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

I have come to a couple of conclusions based on my own engagement with Jesus Christ:

God is not limited by man's intellect nor is God subject to the devices or constraints of man's reason and God is absolutely not bound to the prompting or practices of man.

All that man can do is observe some phenomena and then describe that phenomena whether he uses his words or mathematical equations. Man can then implement that phenomena using his description whether he uses his words or mathematical equations. Man is limited by three means. First, he is limited by what he sees with regard to the phenomena. Second, he is limited by the accuracy of his description whether he uses his words or mathematical equations. Thirdly, he limited by his biases as he views and describes the phenomena. Man can do nothing to change the phenomena or create new phenomena.

The reason for my making these statements is man can not make up reality and is dependent upon a single Truth for understanding. The Truth, namely, is solely Jesus Christ. Today, with the Ascension of Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit is the deposite of eternal life for those that have received the gift of eternal life found only in Jesus Christ. Proverbs 3:5-6, John 14:6, and John 14:26 are verses we all know regarding these statements.

Love it Synopsis. Well said my brother. God bless all that you lay your hand to. We look forward to this blessing coming to fruition and what God would have us do. :)

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, keylime said:

Love it Synopsis. Well said my brother. God bless all that you lay your hand to. We look forward to this blessing coming to fruition and what God would have us do. :)

Thank You for your affirmation, KeyLime - that means a lot.

Blessings to You and all HIS! (Numbers 6:24-26)

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I have come to a couple of conclusions based on my own engagement with Jesus Christ:

God is not limited by man's intellect nor is God subject to the devices or constraints of man's reason and God is absolutely not bound to the prompting or practices of man.

All that man can do is observe some phenomena and then describe that phenomena whether he uses his words or mathematical equations. Man can then implement that phenomena using his description whether he uses his words or mathematical equations. Man is limited by three means. First, he is limited by what he sees with regard to the phenomena. Second, he is limited by the accuracy of his description whether he uses his words or mathematical equations. Thirdly, he limited by his biases as he views and describes the phenomena. Man can do nothing to change the phenomena or create new phenomena.

The reason for my making these statements is man can not make up reality and is dependent upon a single Truth for understanding. The Truth, namely, is solely Jesus Christ. Today, with the Ascension of Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit is the deposite of eternal life for those that have received the gift of eternal life found only in Jesus Christ. Proverbs 3:5-6, John 14:6, and John 14:26 are verses we all know regarding these statements.

You stated man cannot make up reality. However man creates reality all the time. It is called history. Through history the future is derived. Man chooses which future he takes and thus creates reality. You believe that God gives man free will. That free will allows man to create reality we see today. God just got the ball rolling. Man took it from there.Sometimes he acts like a bumper in a bowling lane to keep man within the lane. 

Edited by Theseus

27 minutes ago, Theseus said:

You stated man cannot make up reality. However man creates reality all the time. It is called history. Through history the future is derived. Man chooses which future he takes and thus creates reality. You believe that God gives man free will. That free will allows man to create reality we see today. God just got the ball rolling. Man took it from there.Sometimes he acts like a bumper in a bowling lane to keep man within the lane. 

Although I appreciate your thoughtful responses, Theseus, I will stand by my original claim that, "The reason for my making these statements is man can not make up reality and is dependent upon a single Truth for understanding." Here are my reasons:

Proverbs 30:5-6 New International Version (NIV)

5 “Every word of God is flawless;
    he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.
6 Do not add to his words,
    or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.

Proverbs 16:4 New International Version (NIV)

4 The Lord works out everything to its proper end—
    even the wicked for a day of disaster.

Proverbs 19:21 New International Version (NIV)

21 Many are the plans in a person’s heart,
    but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.

Proverbs 21:1 New International Version (NIV)

21 In the Lord’s hand the king’s heart is a stream of water
    that he channels toward all who please him.

John 14:6-7 New International Version (NIV)

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know[a] my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

John 14:15-26 New International Version (NIV)

Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit

15 “If you love me, keep my commands. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever—17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be[a] in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.19 Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me.Because I live, you also will live. 20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. 21 Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.”

22 Then Judas (not Judas Iscariot) said, “But, Lord, why do you intend to show yourself to us and not to the world?”

23 Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. 24 Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.

25 “All this I have spoken while still with you. 26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

1 John 4:1New International Version (NIV)

On Denying the Incarnation

4 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

I abandoned the intellect of Man a long time ago realizing that denying the Truth, I only find myself opposed to Jesus Christ himself who controls everything and determines it's end. Now that, my friend, is reality whether I think I am exercising my free will or not. I am fully responsible for my actions and attitudes including my disposition to Glorify HIM in all HE does and reveals HIMSELF.

Colossians 1:15-23 New International Version (NIV)

The Supremacy of the Son of God

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

21 Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your mindsbecause of[a] your evil behavior. 22 But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation— 23 if you continue in your faith, established and firm, and do not move from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant.

1 Corinthians 15:12-28 New International Version (NIV)

The Resurrection of the Dead

12 But if it is preached that Christ has been raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13 If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised.14 And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith. 15 More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about God, for we have testified about God that he raised Christ from the dead. But he did not raise him if in fact the dead are not raised.16 For if the dead are not raised, then Christ has not been raised either.17 And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins. 18 Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ are lost.19 If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are of all people most to be pitied.

20 But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21 For since death came through a man,the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. 22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. 23 But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For he “has put everything under his feet.”[a] Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

I am so thankful people voice their perspectives. I am offering these sections to indicate the origin for my perspective. However, for a very specific reason, I will refrain from commenting further.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Theseus said:

In a nutshell you believe your destiny is preordained and you do not have free will?

It's not that either we have freewill or that our destiny is preordained. For me it is both.

That those that believe in Christ Jesus are and always have been God's Children, therefore, as Jesus said, "My sheep recognize my voice", and the Bible says, "God foreknew us before we were born." Putting those two verses together, I came from Heaven and I am going back to Heaven. I cannot recognize something unless I am already familiar with it. So because I am a Child of God I will choose what a Child of God would choose. My Father in Heaven gives me the gift of Faith, opens my heart to His truth that I am His Child through Christ Jesus and I believe and receive this not just intellectually but on a heart level. On a spiritual level. I use my freedom to choose to believe this truth about myself that HE has revealed to me. I recognized HIS VOICE calling me and I turned to HIM, Believed and Received.

The Bible says, Romans 8:29 For those God foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brothers. 

So He knew me from the Beginning, and I also knew Him. He sent me here to the earth and in His great and awesome plan He revealed Himself to me as my Heavenly Father and Jesus as my brother and that I am His Child whom He loves and He gave me the gift of faith to believe it and I chose to accept this truth because I recognized that it is true. I was 6 years old when I believed it and at that very moment His Holy Spirit entered me to complete His plan for me which is to be "conformed to the image of Jesus." That conformation is a life long process of salvation renewing my fallen mind and corruptible soul. My Spiritman is complete and as Holy as it will ever be. But the other 2/3rds of me, Soul and Body are in constant need of being saved until Jesus "snatches me up or Harpazo's me" in the Rapture and I am changed in the twinkling of an eye once and for all into a whole and completely Holy eternal uncoruptible Child of God. That's why Paul says, "This mortal must put on immortality and this corruptible must put on incorruption."  Only then will my Spiritman be joined with my renewed Soul and covered with a pure and holy and eternal body. Oh boy am I looking forward to that day!!!

That is also why, when Jesus said "Go and tell everyone about the Good News of the Gospel and the Kingdom," we are not to judge who we should tell and who we shouldn't. I don't know who else on earth is God's Child, but God does. So when I share the Gospel of Jesus with someone, if they are God's Child, the Holy Spirit will "convict them and convince them" that what I am saying is true. Then from that point on they will have the opportunity to choose to believe this truth about themselves. I truly believe, every Child of God will choose to believe, because they will recognize Jesus' voice and they will know they are truly His Child. Whether they believe right away, or on their death bed, I believe Jesus will not lose a single brother or sister to the enemy. 

So yes, I have free will to choose what I know is true about myself, my Father, and my Lord, Savior and Brother Jesus, and yes I have been foreknown, and God's loving plan for me, His son, is to become like His only "Begotten Son" Jesus.

That is what He predestined me to be when He sent me here.

God bless.

Edited by keylime
  • Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

Thanks so much, guys, for bumping this back up.  I missed most of the latter posts, so I have enjoyed reading.  LOVE the posts explaining what a real, active relationship with Jesus is like.  I was so blessed by your account, keylime, of being with Jesus and laughing.  I can't tell you how many times He has told me to lighten up!!  I am so darn analytical.  By the way, I posted Jesse Duplantis giving his testimony of going to Heaven here on DV a couple of years ago.  It was labeled heretical by several, so I didn't respond.  I have met and spoken to Rev. Duplantis and believe his story to be true.  Thanks to all for their input - what a beautiful thread.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Shedagal said:

Thanks so much, guys, for bumping this back up.  I missed most of the latter posts, so I have enjoyed reading.  LOVE the posts explaining what a real, active relationship with Jesus is like.  I was so blessed by your account, keylime, of being with Jesus and laughing.  I can't tell you how many times He has told me to lighten up!!  I am so darn analytical.  By the way, I posted Jesse Duplantis giving his testimony of going to Heaven here on DV a couple of years ago.  It was labeled heretical by several, so I didn't respond.  I have met and spoken to Rev. Duplantis and believe his story to be true.  Thanks to all for their input - what a beautiful thread.

Can you post the link again I would love to see it. Thanks

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, txwWrestling said:

Can you post the link again I would love to see it. Thanks

I'll try.  I have heard him tell this several times over the years - if you are familiar with him, you will be able to tell this account was done many years ago.  But it is the most detailed one. 

5 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Hi Shedagal. I heard Jesse give his testimony several times..."Popcorn!" Loved it! And totally believe it.  Yes my brother, Lighten Up cause you are the Light in a dark world...God bless.

I will say this, several years ago I was lying in bed talking to Jesus and just asked, "Lord when is the dinar going to revalue?" And without hesitation I heard a low, rumbling soft but powerful voice audibly say, "August". It made me shoot up in bed. Not to see if anyone was there, because I knew no one was around, but because that was the first time I'd ever heard HIS voice in my ears, and not just in my heart.  So with the Bible Code listing July as the last month, it's possible July is the last month before it RV's in August....Either way, I pray it is this year, because HE didn't say the year. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, keylime said:

Hi Shedagal. I heard Jesse give his testimony several times..."Popcorn!" Loved it! And totally believe it.  Yes my brother, Lighten Up cause you are the Light in a dark world...God bless.

I will say this, several years ago I was lying in bed talking to Jesus and just asked, "Lord when is the dinar going to revalue?" And without hesitation I heard a low, rumbling soft but powerful voice audibly say, "August". It made me shoot up in bed. Not to see if anyone was there, because I knew no one was around, but because that was the first time I'd ever heard HIS voice in my ears, and not just in my heart.  So with the Bible Code listing July as the last month, it's possible July is the last month before it RV's in August....Either way, I pray it is this year, because HE didn't say the year. 

Thank you for your encouragement.  Yes, we have the Word of life for a lost world.  How exciting for God to have told you August.  I can definitely see how that could be with current events.  I believe what Kim Clement said about it having a connection to the Dow hitting 20000.  Same year maybe?  I do know that those of us who are desiring to be used of God with the doors that will open post RV have been under such demonic oppression.  I will not give the devil place by voicing the issues, but I know by the level of attacks that the devil is shaking in his boots for fear about what we are getting ready to do. Great says are ahead.  God bless you, too.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Thank you for your encouragement.  Yes, we have the Word of life for a lost world.  How exciting for God to have told you August.  I can definitely see how that could be with current events.  I believe what Kim Clement said about it having a connection to the Dow hitting 20000.  Same year maybe?  I do know that those of us who are desiring to be used of God with the doors that will open post RV have been under such demonic oppression.  I will not give the devil place by voicing the issues, but I know by the level of attacks that the devil is shaking in his boots for fear about what we are getting ready to do. Great says are ahead.  God bless you, too.

not only did Kim Clement say the DOW would hit 20,000 (back in 2014 I believe) but two other things had to happen and they did all in the same week. The other 2 were the California droughts would end, and Trump would become President. ALL 3 things occured in the same week. The week Trump took the oath of office, DOW hit 20,000 for the first time ever, and RAIN, RAIN and more RAIN from Heaven ended the California Droughts. What is the likelihood that all 3 would happen in the same week much less prophesied 3 years earlier.  This year of Jubilee where the GREAT SIGN of Revelation 12 occuring on Sept. 23rd. on Rosh Hoshana the Feast of Trumpets, and the August 21st Solar eclipse dividing our nation right in half....So yes our investment is sure and it is in God's perfect timing, for His glory and His Kingdom and His Children. and I truly feel like it will be this year. 

• Upvote 6

On 4/4/2017 at 9:01 PM, copper13 said:

The Revaluation 12 sign is the real Deal! We are going to snatched away (Haponzo) in about 5 1/2 months! Woo Hoo!!! If anyone wants to do a increditable rapture study you will need to get on You Tube! Eteralrythmflow.com or look up Scottie Clark! Revelation 12 Sign!!!

I am definitely excited about the possibilities of the "Harpazo" being around that sign, and I have listened to Scottie Clarks videos including the one on Planet X being the possible symbol of the Dragon(Satan), but I remain open to the possibility that this sign is simply a heads up that we are in THE TIME that Jesus spoke of to "Look up for our redemption draweth nigh"....In fact I dont even need this sign to believe that but the fact that this is the only time this rare alignment has happened in going back 6000 years and forward 1000 years, and John prophesied it 2000 years ago without a telescope :)....I would say we as Children of the Light better know what time it is!!!! And REJOICE for since the world began believers have longed to see this period we are living in.

• Upvote 2

On 7/13/2017 at 11:09 AM, keylime said:

not only did Kim Clement say the DOW would hit 20,000 (back in 2014 I believe) but two other things had to happen and they did all in the same week. The other 2 were the California droughts would end, and Trump would become President. ALL 3 things occured in the same week. The week Trump took the oath of office, DOW hit 20,000 for the first time ever, and RAIN, RAIN and more RAIN from Heaven ended the California Droughts. What is the likelihood that all 3 would happen in the same week much less prophesied 3 years earlier.  This year of Jubilee where the GREAT SIGN of Revelation 12 occuring on Sept. 23rd. on Rosh Hoshana the Feast of Trumpets, and the August 21st Solar eclipse dividing our nation right in half....So yes our investment is sure and it is in God's perfect timing, for His glory and His Kingdom and His Children. and I truly feel like it will be this year. 

God bless you brother. I am thinking the same. It was foretold (through code) that Trump would become president, the DOW would hot 20,000 and look at it now over 21,500, and that the drought would end. It's amazing. I believe and I'm ready!

• Upvote 3

On 7/16/2017 at 4:44 PM, Miamiheatnic said:

God bless you brother. I am thinking the same. It was foretold (through code) that Trump would become president, the DOW would hot 20,000 and look at it now over 21,500, and that the drought would end. It's amazing. I believe and I'm ready!

God bless you too! Thank you. Are you in Miami or just a Heat fan from out of the 305/954?

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Miamiheatnic said:

Thanks! Well, I just liked watching the Heat play the last few years and Wade was my favorite player a while back. So, just a fan! 

I put D Wades Directv system in when he was a rookie. He and his wife at the time were really down to earth, nice people. He gave me an autographed rookie card which was pretty cool. Wade was my favorite player also. I'm sorry his knees couldn't hold up to the nightly beating, but Father Time doth tick by for us all...:)

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, keylime said:

I put D Wades Directv system in when he was a rookie. He and his wife at the time were really down to earth, nice people. He gave me an autographed rookie card which was pretty cool. Wade was my favorite player also. I'm sorry his knees couldn't hold up to the nightly beating, but Father Time doth tick by for us all...:)

Haha! That's an awesome experience.  He seems like an awesome and down-to-earth dude!  That's cool you had the chance to meet him and do something for him.  I'm sure you'll never forget that.  Hard to see him already be past the halfway point in his career.  He's always fun to watch.  Those silky smooth handles and the way he moves his body around players.  Awesome player.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Miamiheatnic said:

Haha! That's an awesome experience.  He seems like an awesome and down-to-earth dude!  That's cool you had the chance to meet him and do something for him.  I'm sure you'll never forget that.  Hard to see him already be past the halfway point in his career.  He's always fun to watch.  Those silky smooth handles and the way he moves his body around players.  Awesome player.

Never will. Welcoming him to the MIA and got to say a prayer with him and bless him and his career before it ever got started was the hilight. His defense always surprised me. Now you see me now you don't and I just took your ball and laid it in. He never gave up on a play. Blocking shots after running the full length of the court, grabbing the blocked ball and "FLASHING" the other way with it for a severe dunk.  Awesome to watch and cheer for.

12 hours ago, keylime said:

Never will. Welcoming him to the MIA and got to say a prayer with him and bless him and his career before it ever got started was the hilight. His defense always surprised me. Now you see me now you don't and I just took your ball and laid it in. He never gave up on a play. Blocking shots after running the full length of the court, grabbing the blocked ball and "FLASHING" the other way with it for a severe dunk.  Awesome to watch and cheer for.

You're right about it all.  Definitely will be a hall of famer for sure.  It's cool you got to say a prayer and just have that experience man!  Now, we just have to say a prayer that this Dinar will RV already, haha.  God bless you brother.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Miamiheatnic said:

You're right about it all.  Definitely will be a hall of famer for sure.  It's cool you got to say a prayer and just have that experience man!  Now, we just have to say a prayer that this Dinar will RV already, haha.  God bless you brother.

That's daily in my prayers.  So I touch and agree with you right now in Jesus' name. AMEN!!! God bless you too!

On 4/9/2017 at 11:23 PM, keylime said:

It's not that either we have freewill or that our destiny is preordained. For me it is both.

That those that believe in Christ Jesus are and always have been God's Children, therefore, as Jesus said, "My sheep recognize my voice", and the Bible says, "God foreknew us before we were born." Putting those two verses together, I came from Heaven and I am going back to Heaven. I cannot recognize something unless I am already familiar with it. So because I am a Child of God I will choose what a Child of God would choose. My Father in Heaven gives me the gift of Faith, opens my heart to His truth that I am His Child through Christ Jesus and I believe and receive this not just intellectually but on a heart level. On a spiritual level. I use my freedom to choose to believe this truth about myself that HE has revealed to me. I recognized HIS VOICE calling me and I turned to HIM, Believed and Received.

The Bible says, Romans 8:29 For those God foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brothers. 

So He knew me from the Beginning, and I also knew Him. He sent me here to the earth and in His great and awesome plan He revealed Himself to me as my Heavenly Father and Jesus as my brother and that I am His Child whom He loves and He gave me the gift of faith to believe it and I chose to accept this truth because I recognized that it is true. I was 6 years old when I believed it and at that very moment His Holy Spirit entered me to complete His plan for me which is to be "conformed to the image of Jesus." That conformation is a life long process of salvation renewing my fallen mind and corruptible soul. My Spiritman is complete and as Holy as it will ever be. But the other 2/3rds of me, Soul and Body are in constant need of being saved until Jesus "snatches me up or Harpazo's me" in the Rapture and I am changed in the twinkling of an eye once and for all into a whole and completely Holy eternal uncoruptible Child of God. That's why Paul says, "This mortal must put on immortality and this corruptible must put on incorruption."  Only then will my Spiritman be joined with my renewed Soul and covered with a pure and holy and eternal body. Oh boy am I looking forward to that day!!!

That is also why, when Jesus said "Go and tell everyone about the Good News of the Gospel and the Kingdom," we are not to judge who we should tell and who we shouldn't. I don't know who else on earth is God's Child, but God does. So when I share the Gospel of Jesus with someone, if they are God's Child, the Holy Spirit will "convict them and convince them" that what I am saying is true. Then from that point on they will have the opportunity to choose to believe this truth about themselves. I truly believe, every Child of God will choose to believe, because they will recognize Jesus' voice and they will know they are truly His Child. Whether they believe right away, or on their death bed, I believe Jesus will not lose a single brother or sister to the enemy. 

So yes, I have free will to choose what I know is true about myself, my Father, and my Lord, Savior and Brother Jesus, and yes I have been foreknown, and God's loving plan for me, His son, is to become like His only "Begotten Son" Jesus.

That is what He predestined me to be when He sent me here.

God bless.

If it is predestined for you, the very definition of the word begets the opposite of free will. For if every decision you make leads to the same outcome one could discuss that you have not beengiven free will at all since every decision made in multiple paths all lead the the final destination. So free will is more like pseudo free will. Free will is about choosing multiple paths at multiple forks leading to various outcomes. You only prescribe to the belief that the various decisions you make is your free will but nomatter the decision youhave but one outcome.

you neglected the fact Jesus said not to prosyletize to the gentiles, the Jews. He also said he did not come to bring a new covenant but to affirm the covenant already in place. Jesus also said love thy neighbor buthe never said to lie down and die for him either. In fact he justified war on the day before he was arrested. Most of the time Jesus did speak in parables which is why there are those who get confused by his teachings and believe he is all about peace. Jesus was a rebel plain and simple. He defied the synagogue by teaching what was not mainstream of the day. The New Testament may be the accountingof the life of Jesus,the Son of God, but never did Jesus say he was God. When he spoke to Pontus he was asked if he was the Messiah and the Kingof the Jews. Never was he asked if he was God.Jesus himself on the cross cried out to his Father, Lord Thy God. So if he cried out to his Father, who is the Father he cries out to? The egg theory doesn't hold in this context. When Jesus prayed he prayed to his Father, Lord Thy God, was he praying to himself? Again in this context the egg theory does not hold because while youcan be a father, son and brother, you cannot be the father to yourself. It would be I am my own Father and thus impossible to create yourself. 

While I do believe Jesus died for our sins as the Son of God, I stop short of calling him a god. I do believe in the Holy Miracles that he performed but again stop short of calling him a god. This all goes back to the Council of Nicene when it was manwho determined what shall be included in the works of the Bible. I also subscribe to the theory of Holy Mother and Mary Magdelene as a disciple of Jesus but am not sold totally on the two, Mary Magdelene and Jesus, being married. Withthe Holy Roman Catholic Church consolidating power at the time of Nicene it is not that far from the path to believe that this consolidation of power was done in such a way to discredit Mary Magdelene as it was not until Nicene that the common philosophy was she was a prostitute Jesus saved from being stoned. 

We differ on predestination theory. You are of the belief youhave free will but all your choices have a binary outcome. We go to heaven or hell. Jews believe in only heaven. There is no hell in Judiaism. Hell is a christian belief taken fromreligions that came before it. Angels are neither Christian nor Judiac philosophy. They too originate before. I have said Iamnot Christian but never ever have I said I do not believe in Jesus, Godand the Holy Ghost. I once was invited to convert to Catholicism. I found confrontation in what they wanted me to believe. While truth does exist in the Bible, it has been misinterpreted and misapplied over the course of history to bend man to the will of those above him. Kings declare divine right when powe has been taken by the sword in most cases. 

I also believe there is something beyond the here and now. I believe in demons and other stuff Christianity disavows. To me something is notbad or good but the use of it makes it so. Forexample the commandment thou shall not kill. Jesus while preffered not to kill said there was a justifiable time for it when in the grden he said to sell your cloakandbuya sword. This has been said to be a parable like most of his teachings. However, Jesus did come to the conclusion one must defend themselves if that meant killing. The point when the disciple lobbed off the ear of the soldier and Jesusput it back, a Holy Miracle, the action of lobbing off the ear of the soldier was not done in mortl defense for the soldiers did not want to kill the disciples and Jesus knew this. Hence his actions.

So when I hear peace love from Christians I know the crap they have been fed is the fairy tale version of Jesus and not the real Jesus of the day. When I hear someone tell me they have free will and yet their outcome inlife has been predetermined, that is not free will and again another bill of goods has been sold of the fairy tale. Jesus was a real person, the fairy tale has how his life and works during that life have been so blown out of porportion that it borders on the immpossible. To me Jesus is not a God, a Messiah yes, God no. I believe as the Son of Man he was the sacrificial lamb. 

NDEs are very real and most of the time we only hear about good NDEs. There are those NDEs that confirm the existence of hell but these are not talked about. When a person experiences an NDE it changes their life. There is no free will in that and most will agree its not predestined. Nutjobs are the ones who interpret these as turning from the path of evil to the path of righteousness. NDEs are experienced by people from all walks of life, even those currently traversing the path of righteousness. So they cannot be shown this to be turned from the path they are on if they walk the path of righteousness. Some walk not the path of righteousness and do turn but veer back the further away their NDE occurred.

inthe dark ages people did not understand things they could not see. They needed someone or somthing to blame. The devil was an easy out for most. Pagans were easy to blame and it was easy to say that they were possessed bythe devil because they did not believe asChristians believed. Again, only intentions and actions can be good or evil. In the end, we find out that it was not the belief of the Pagan  to which they subjugated but what they lived on and off of was the true source of why they were subjugated. Christianity is not without its faults as it is of man from which it was born. Jesus was a Jew and Rabbi. He never ever wanted to be anything else. The schism between Jews and Christians lies in that fact. Some will tell you Christianity started with the death of Jesus. Wrong. Christianity started with the conclusion of the Council of Nicene, when it consolidated all the things at the the time to form one standardized belief. Christians all held the belief that Jesus was the Messiah in the beginning. There were females who taught but Nicene removed them from this position. From the death of Jesus to the Council of Nicene Chriatianity was a much different culture than before Nicene. The patriarchy of Christianity was formed with the position of the pope and since women were not equals to men of the day, they were regulated to the pews instead of the altar. Nicene saw to this and one of the reasons why Mary Magdelene was regulated to that of a prostitute forever more in history. It wasn't until the Protestant reform that things changed and different denominations began to come into the sunlight. 

Christianity is more than the Bible and there are many things good that have come from it. However, in all things evil resides in the actions of men. 

'

• Upvote 1