keylime

Iraqi Dinar Encoded in Bible Code

81 posts in this topic

I don't know how many are familiar with the Bible Code but it is an extraordinary device that some believe God wrote codes of humanity in the multilayer verse of the Bible. Sort of a computer coded message embedded in the text. Using ELS (equal distant lettering or spacing) you can input a term and by the mathematical probability of the program may indeed come up with events, people, places, etc. that have and are to take place.

I went through several books of the Old Testament inputting Iraqi, Dinar, Revalue, Central Bank, Abadi, etc.  and in one section of the Book of Psalms each of the terms I input came up embedded in the text. Including the months of March, April, May, June, July and only one day of the week came up. That being Monday. Well we know March is now over and although it was a good news month nothing as far as we know happened of significance.  

I also input Hydro Carbon Law with the word Pass. And these came up in the same section.  The results come up in an Anacrostic and the words can intersect each other. Some words are closer in equal distancing than others but any words that are found are a HIGH chance that they are mathematically impossible to be random. If you enter a term and it comes up too often it is rejected. Or if the spacing is above a certain distance it is rejected. Thus, for all of these terms to be in a single Book, and text area it is a statistical improbability for it to be by chance.

Here is the link to my findings.  When I went through the other books leading up to Psalms there were two other Books that had Iraqi Dinar but none had REVALUE. Psalms was the only book in which ALL the terms came up.

http://www.divinecoders.com/matrix.php?docid=4c260dbf2c4113799eb7f3a797f986e1#(unfortunately for some reason this page timed out so you would actually have to register for free and input the same words I did in the Book of Psalms and you will see what I came up with. when you register you get an unlimited amount of terms to input.  All for free.  Try it. At the minimun it is extremely interesting and fun.)

The verse that REVALUE was found in is:

...that the righteous hath than the abundance of many wicked. 17 For the arms of the wicked shall be broken; but the LORD upholdeth the righteous. 18 The LORD knoweth the days of them that are wholehearted; and their inheritance shall be for ever. 19 They shall not - Psalms

Maliki did not come up, which I wanted to see, since Abadi did.  Mosul and Isis came up. Only the months March, April, May, June and July came up.  PASS LAW comes up next to each other as well as the Month of May.(Perhaps the HCL will pass in May since HCL was found in the same section as PASS LAW and actually they all intersect each other at certain points.

REVALUE extends from the beginning of the anacrostic all the way to about three quarters down making it pass through most of the the terms including DINAR which runs along side of it until they intersects at the end of the two words. Then IRAQI starts right under them.

March, April and July are in the same text section with CASH IN and IRAQI and MONDAY. Could March and April just be significant in that there will be things that will move the process along and I just don't know the terms to input to pinpoint them?  Seems to me if the HCL is indeed passed in May then May, June or July could be our months because no other months come up.

The words CARBON and CENTRAL share the same text area at the bottom of the Anacrostic, whereas, BANK, ISIS, LAW, ABADI are all packed in at the top of the anacrostic and DINAR, HYDRO, JUNE fill in the center area.  MARCH follows MOSUL while JUNE preceeds and intersects MOSUL.

So MAY could very well be our month when the HCL passes and triggers the Revaluation either in May or June because both months run next to each other and next to REVALUE. And MONDAY seems to be the day that it's all going to happen.

I just wanted to share what I found as we continue to wait, watch, pray, hope, and dream.  Hope you enjoy it. And maybe one of you can do your own searches. I will continue to search other Books and see if they line up with Psalms.

GOD BLESS us and this investment

 

Edited by keylime
link ended
12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did another search in more Books until I came across Hosea.

righteousness, reap according to mercy, break up your fallow ground; for it is time to seek the LORD, till He come and cause righteousness to rain upon you. 13 Ye have plowed wickedness, ye have reaped iniquity, ye have eaten the fruit of lies; for thou didst t - Hosea

Starting again with REVALUE I inputted HCL, CBI, MAY, PASS, LAW, IRAQ, TRUMP, MOSUL, DINAR, HYDRO and APRIL. It is amazing to see all of these words come up next to each other and intersecting each other. Especially Revalue and May sharing the letter A. Again like in Psalms...Pass, HCL, and Law intersecting each other.

So when you put the two books side by side it seems to indicate passing the HCL and a Revaluation in May.  

Things that make you go 
HMMMMMM.....

9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, interning stuff. We will see soon enough. 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting, KeyLime!

Here is a post noting the changes in the IQD exchange rate that occur on April 30. April 30 is a Sunday this year. May 1 is a Monday this year. So, the changes could be made on Sunday and roll out to various entities on Monday if all these projections coincide and are true.

I was looking in the post for the year 2017. The post mentions March, April, May, June, and July but I did not pick up 2017. Does all this coincide in 2017!

Thank You for posting, KeyLime!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going with 4/20/17. I see the number 420 everywhere I look. 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keylime...Thank you for your imput! I have (many years ago) studied the Torah ( Bible) codes and know many of the it's researchers ...I had one of the first cd's so that I could do my own searches ...I can say this ... it is real, It is easy to watch a subject unfold clue by clue with it and of course without following the now fairly well established parameters easy to see anything...You however have (it sounds) done a good job of following those parameters and it sound like you have a tight group with intersections etc. exciting indeed!

Let see: God says in the Bible:

1 The wealth of the "wicked" is stored up for the "righteous"

2 Kim Clement His prophet has spoken ...(and others)

3 The Bible codes have recorded history in advance... and appear to have spoken as well....

Stay packed and ready ... and yes, patient my friends!

There is a Great Book on Amazon called "In Search of a Quantum God"...In Chapter 8 it speaks of this phenomena, the Bible Code. It seems that Sir Isaac Newton was convinced it existed and spent more time looking for it than on physics! Here is a link to that book:Learn more here: Bit.ly/quantumgod

9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Interesting, KeyLime!

Here is a post noting the changes in the IQD exchange rate that occur on April 30. April 30 is a Sunday this year. May 1 is a Monday this year. So, the changes could be made on Sunday and roll out to various entities on Monday if all these projections coincide and are true.

I was looking in the post for the year 2017. The post mentions March, April, May, June, and July but I did not pick up 2017. Does all this coincide in 2017!

Thank You for posting, KeyLime!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

The program does not allow you to input numbers unfortunately but this is the Year of Jubilee which is the year of forgiving all debt...so the Revalue would very well fit in with that idea.

Thank you for your input...and God bless

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 1lucdog said:

Keylime...Thank you for your imput! I have (many years ago) studied the Torah ( Bible) codes and know many of the it's researchers ...I had one of the first cd's so that I could do my own searches ...I can say this ... it is real, It is easy to watch a subject unfold clue by clue with it and of course without following the now fairly well established parameters easy to see anything...You however have (it sounds) done a good job of following those parameters and it sound like you have a tight group with intersections etc. exciting indeed!

Let see: God says in the Bible:

1 The wealth of the "wicked" is stored up for the "righteous"

2 Kim Clement His prophet has spoken ...(and others)

3 The Bible codes have recorded history in advance... and appear to have spoken as well....

Stay packed and ready ... and yes, patient my friends!

There is a Great Book on Amazon called "In Search of a Quantum God"...In Chapter 8 it speaks of this phenomena, the Bible Code. It seems that Sir Isaac Newton was convinced it existed and spent more time looking for it than on physics! Here is a link to that book:Learn more here: Bit.ly/quantumgod

great 1lucdog!  Yes many researchers have discovered incredible events and names of people in the Bible Code, including The Twin Towers destruction with the names associated with it...this is a God thing for sure so I was excited to find those words in both Psalms and Hosea that referenced not only the dinar, Cash In, CBI, and others but my main term which was REVALUE.  That was my key word to start and I went through every other Old Testament book and it only came up in those two books.

The Bible says let it be established by 2 or 3 witnesses. I'd say those two books are as good of witnesses as any.

The Lord Maketh Rich and addeth no sorrow to it!

God Bless

9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, keylime said:

The program does not allow you to input numbers unfortunately but this is the Year of Jubilee which is the year of forgiving all debt...so the Revalue would very well fit in with that idea.

Thank you for your input...and God bless

Thank You, KeyLime, for reminding me this year is the Year of Jubilee and would be fitting for forgiving all debt.

Following is a link to 2017 Jewish Holidays:

https://www.hebcal.com/holidays/2017

Although not appearing to be Biblical, Israeli Memorial Day is Monday, May 1 and Israeli Independence Day is Tuesday, May 2.

Passover this year is April 10-18 (Monday to Tuesday the following week).

I am trying to figure out if there are any other significant days to indicate when this might occur.

There may be a few folks here that have the CD or have seen the Star of Bethlehem:

http://www.bethlehemstar.com/

This is a fascinating CD and I would recommend this to those who have not seen it. This person uses astronomy (not astrology) to indicate the dates for the virgin conception and virgin birth of Jesus Christ as well as the visit of the Maji and the death of Jesus Christ on the cross (who later rose again on the third day). Apparently this person used a program called "Starry Night" as well as several Biblical statements to pin point the dates.

Does anyone have and use "Starry Night" and could it also indicate a possible date such as the start of Passover on Monday, April 10 or Monday, May 1?

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You, KeyLime, for reminding me this year is the Year of Jubilee and would be fitting for forgiving all debt.

Following is a link to 2017 Jewish Holidays:

https://www.hebcal.com/holidays/2017

Although not appearing to be Biblical, Israeli Memorial Day is Monday, May 1 and Israeli Independence Day is Tuesday, May 2.

Passover this year is April 10-18 (Monday to Tuesday the following week).

I am trying to figure out if there are any other significant days to indicate when this might occur.

There may be a few folks here that have the CD or have seen the Star of Bethlehem:

http://www.bethlehemstar.com/

This is a fascinating CD and I would recommend this to those who have not seen it. This person uses astronomy (not astrology) to indicate the dates for the virgin conception and virgin birth of Jesus Christ as well as the visit of the Maji and the death of Jesus Christ on the cross (who later rose again on the third day). Apparently this person used a program called "Starry Night" as well as several Biblical statements to pin point the dates.

Does anyone have and use "Starry Night" and could it also indicate a possible date such as the start of Passover on Monday, April 10 or Monday, May 1?

Are you familiar with the fact that the "Great and Wonderous Sign" from Revelation 12 is going on right now in the constelation Virgo and will be fulfilled on Sept. 23rd 2017? Which also happens to be the end of the Feast of Trumpets also known as Rosh Hashanah....It is the only sign in the Bible to be called "Great" also a solar eclipse is going to occur for a 3 hour period only seen from Israel on that day starting at 3 oclock. So this year is extremely significant on God's prophetic time clock in regards to the end of the Last Days.

10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am so enjoying this conversation!!  Thank you, Keylime, for researching and posting this.  And all who have added to this thread.  One of my favorite shows is "Prophecy Watchers".  That is how I heard of the "Great and Wondrous Sign" in Revelation 12 occurring this September.  There are many who believe the Rapture will occur in the Fall.  I love dissecting the Bible and finding the many mysteries that God has hidden there.  What a great and mighty God we serve!! 

It is so imperative that we all have a personal relationship with the Holy Spirit to be Spirit-led in all we do (especially post-RV).

10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

God bless all who seek to do God's work on earth as it is done in heaven.

Let us be the hands and feet of the eternal and loving source that gives us life !!

8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to have a program that searched through like 15 different versions in different languages for the Bible Code. One day I entered supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, (hum diddle diddly eh, that's the hardest word you'll ever have to say... yeah try spelling it..without a spell checker on....go on!) I got very interesting results to say the least.

Now I am gonna have to check the Quatrains to see if anything shows up.

Edited by Theseus
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, keylime said:

Are you familiar with the fact that the "Great and Wonderous Sign" from Revelation 12 is going on right now in the constelation Virgo and will be fulfilled on Sept. 23rd 2017? Which also happens to be the end of the Feast of Trumpets also known as Rosh Hashanah....It is the only sign in the Bible to be called "Great" also a solar eclipse is going to occur for a 3 hour period only seen from Israel on that day starting at 3 oclock. So this year is extremely significant on God's prophetic time clock in regards to the end of the Last Days.

The Revaluation 12 sign is the real Deal! We are going to snatched away (Haponzo) in about 5 1/2 months! Woo Hoo!!! If anyone wants to do a increditable rapture study you will need to get on You Tube! Eteralrythmflow.com or look up Scottie Clark! Revelation 12 Sign!!!

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, keylime said:

Are you familiar with the fact that the "Great and Wonderous Sign" from Revelation 12 is going on right now in the constelation Virgo and will be fulfilled on Sept. 23rd 2017? Which also happens to be the end of the Feast of Trumpets also known as Rosh Hashanah....It is the only sign in the Bible to be called "Great" also a solar eclipse is going to occur for a 3 hour period only seen from Israel on that day starting at 3 oclock. So this year is extremely significant on God's prophetic time clock in regards to the end of the Last Days.

No, I hadn't heard that. Thank You for sharing!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, copper13 said:

Revaluation 12

Is that a missing book? :lol:

.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Is that a missing book? :lol:

.

Revelation chapter 12 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, keylime said:

Are you familiar with the fact that the "Great and Wonderous Sign" from Revelation 12 is going on right now in the constelation Virgo and will be fulfilled on Sept. 23rd 2017? Which also happens to be the end of the Feast of Trumpets also known as Rosh Hashanah....It is the only sign in the Bible to be called "Great" also a solar eclipse is going to occur for a 3 hour period only seen from Israel on that day starting at 3 oclock. So this year is extremely significant on God's prophetic time clock in regards to the end of the Last Days.

So in the same book I mentioned earlier, In Chapter 10 it talks about this a bit and the fact that the Rev. 12 sign occurred in 3 BC ... on the Feast of Trumpets the day Jesus was born, authenticated by many Rabbi's and Bible teachers...Oh it was 9-11 too .. 9-11-3BC every "Jewish feast" has His stamp on it in a literal way as well As he fulfills the types and shadows that they pointed towards...."There is a Great Book on Amazon called "In Search of a Quantum God"...In Chapter 8 it speaks of this phenomena, the Bible Code. It seems that Sir Isaac Newton was convinced it existed and spent more time looking for it than on physics! Here is a link to that book:Learn more here": Bit.ly/quantumgod

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Is that a missing book? :lol:

.

Revaluation 12 is a special book. Critics say that the book is an elusive novel. Others claim it to be a scam. However, in the codex of the book can be found in the great halls of Babylon. Revaluation 12 is made up of chapters or some might venture the chapters are like articles. Currently, the author has only written as far as Chapter 4 but has plans on writing Article 8. The author claims Revaluation 12 will talk about the aftermath of Chapter 8 in which Job takes center stage. Job discusses his trials and tribulations and how the rapture from Chapter 8 moved him and the prophecies of the so-called prophets which came before Chapter 8 spoke in false tongues. Job talks about the patience he endured as the rapture crept upon him and all the nations of the world. Like a stillness in the wind, Job recalls the time when many false prophets proclaimed the coming but soon was all anyone heard. Job with all his incredulity attributes the coming rapture to a spiritual awakening as his world changed. He speaks of long nights of where the yellow glow of the candle fire and the brimstone of his chair he sat upon tore at his very soul. Tomorrow they said, today they said, but always the word from on high was soon. And the word of revaluation was the word. In the beginning and in the end the word will forever be the word, soon. Job a special man recants his journey in Revaluation 12 and we are forever more quoth the raven. 

Edited by Theseus
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, 1lucdog said:

So in the same book I mentioned earlier, In Chapter 10 it talks about this a bit and the fact that the Rev. 12 sign occurred in 3 BC ... on the Feast of Trumpets the day Jesus was born, authenticated by many Rabbi's and Bible teachers...Oh it was 9-11 too .. 9-11-3BC every "Jewish feast" has His stamp on it in a literal way as well As he fulfills the types and shadows that they pointed towards...."There is a Great Book on Amazon called "In Search of a Quantum God"...In Chapter 8 it speaks of this phenomena, the Bible Code. It seems that Sir Isaac Newton was convinced it existed and spent more time looking for it than on physics! Here is a link to that book:Learn more here": Bit.ly/quantumgod

Thank You for the information, 1LucDog!

The Starry Night program noted in The Star of Bethlehem CD that Jupiter experienced retrograde motion over Regulus in the constellation of Leo (Jupiter crowning Regulus) in September of 3 B.C. during Rosh Hashanah. Jupiter is ascribed as being the King Planet and Regulus is ascribed as being the King Star. Judah is ascribed as being the tribe from where the Lion of Judah (Jesus Christ) descends. September of 3 B.C. is ascribed in The Star of Bethlehem as the virgin conception of Jesus Christ. In June of 2 B.C. is when Venus and Jupiter come in very close proximity (stacked) and appear to be the brightest "star" in the sky at that time and is ascribed in The Star of Bethlehem as the virgin birth of Jesus Christ. This "star", due to it's position in the sky, would have led the Maji from today known as Iraq to Jerusalem. Due to the Maji traveling south from Jerusalem to Bethlehem on December 25, 2 B.C., Jupiter (again experiencing retrograde behavior) appears to stop over Bethlehem.

Apparently, "shepherds were in the fields tending their flocks by night" was an indication that the ewes were birthing. And, apparently, ewes give birth once a year in about June.

Just some more tidbits for consideration.

Thank You again for sharing, 1LucDog!

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since the Bible code has come up here is a bit more I discovered myself in a search in '99   Then back to the Dinar ;) This is better than rumors anyway Come on Adam with some good news we can use.... facts. It won't be long now ;)

"The Torah code also speaks about this Revelation 12 sign in the sky on the night of 9-11-3 BC. It “confirms” that it was the night of the birth of Jesus. I found this “Bible Code” myself the night of 9-10-99. (The Rev. 12 sign played out again the next night! On 9-11-99)

 This is part of the information in the Bible code I found:

1. Announcement to Mary took place on 22 Kislev 3758, (December 10/11, 4 BC.)

2. Mary conceived the Child by the Holy Spirit took place on the end of 24 Kislev, beginning of 25 Kislev in the evening, in the year 3758, which was December 13, 4 BC. (This was the beginning of Hanukkah.)

3. Birth of Yeshua in Bethlehem took place on 1 Tishri 3759 Rosh Hashanah, which was September 11, 3 BC. (Feast of Trumpets)

4. Brit Milah (dedication) at the Temple—(took place on) 8 Tishri 3759, (which was September 18, 3 BC.)

Since 9-11-99 I have since seen that other researchers have also found these codes and others that confirm the times and dates of Yeshua’s birth!

I have also discovered another interesting “code” in the Hebrew language that relates to His birth. Remember our discovery of gematria, the mathematical matrix that assigns each Hebrew letter a numerical value? Well, guess what… the Hebrew word for “pregnancy” has the value of 271 which is the number of days for a “normal” gestation of a human baby. The Hebrew word for pregnancy/conception is “herayon” (hey resh yud vav nun). The numerical values are as follows:

hey=5, resh=200, yud=10, vav=6, nun=50; or total=5+200+10+6+50=271

You can do the math, but I’ll tell you, it fits!"

.

In summary, let’s consider the life and times and historical facts of Yeshua and how he energizes and gives meaning to the feasts or dress rehearsals. How he decodes the code in the holidays. He was:

Conceived during Hanukkah. Probably Dec. 13th 4 BC

Born on the Feast of Trumpets 9-11-3BC, 1 Tishri

Died on Passover Friday

He rested wrapped in linen like the affikomen on the feast of Unleavened Bread, a double Shabbat

He rose from the dead on the feast of First Fruits Sunday morning

Sent His Spirit to cover the Earth on Pentecost

I am unaware of a connection on Purim... yet

Yet to come:

At one ment... coming together as one with Him

Tabernacles... dwelling together with Him

Coincidence? The rabbis say there is no such thing!

 

 Bit.ly/quantumgod

Edited by 1lucdog
6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Synopsis...you are right on the conjunctions as well..... Here is a quote from the book:

"Before NASA existed, astrologers from the eastern kingdoms of Babylon and Medo Persia (Iran and Iraq area) who were trained in the school of Zoroaster by Daniel, recognized the sign in the Zodiac that night. Daniel had taught them of the ancient meaning of the Zodiac and the timing of the Messiah’s birth.

But before the 9-11 sign they observed some other alignments that Daniel told them to watch for! On what would have been August 12 3 BC the Magi from Medo–Persia, from a school of stargazers formed and trained originally by Daniel, would have seen the two planets Jupiter and Venus rise in conjunction. (A conjunction is when celestial bodies line up so closely that they appear to the naked eye as a single super bright light.) Jupiter signified kingship or Messiah and Venus meant birth and motherhood. This occurred in the constellation of Leo, which is the symbol of the Hebrew tribe Judah. The Magi were studied in the Hebrew scriptures and probably knew from Genesis 49:10 that the Messiah would come from the tribe of Judah!

Then a month later they saw the next sign! On September 3, they saw Jupiter rise in conjunction with Regulus. Regulus is the brightest star in the constellation of Leo—a symbol of rulership. Then came the night of 9-11-3 BC. They knew the Messiah was being born as they watched this sign play out in the skies as Daniel had said it would many years before. They may have had their camels saddled already!

Matthew 2:1 “After Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, wise men (magi) from the East came to Jerusalem, saying, “Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we have seen His star in the East and have come to worship Him.”

Many have missed this and think that they showed up the same night as the shepherds. It does not sound that way to me. They saw the series of signs and then saddled up for Jerusalem on 9-12-3 BC, if you ask me. But how cool is that? They were guarding a word passed on from the great prophet Daniel, a member of the Creator’s chosen tribe, a slave, prime minister, friend to rulers of the known world and someone who could play with lions all night without being injured.

They held on to his word, which shows the credibility he held with those who came even generations after his death. They believed his word about the future and watched for generations for it to occur, and when it did play out in the skies as He predicted they acted on it! Not even from the same tribe, but they realized that we are all from the same family!

They not only came to honor the King but to provide the finances for his youth, much of it spent on the run in Egypt from a misguided Edomite king ruling in the land of His birth.

“The people that do know their God shall be strong.” Daniel 11:32

It appears that they believed Daniel’s word and when they saw the Rev. 12 sign on 9-11-3 BC that the Messiah was born, they knew that if they took the first step, a supernatural star would guide them to the King. It did."

Bit.ly/quantumgod

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Theseus said:

 

13 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Is that a missing book? :lol:

.

Revaluation 12 is a special book. Critics say that the book is an elusive novel. Others claim it to be a scam. However, in the codex of the book can be found in the great halls of Babylon. Revaluation 12 is made up of chapters or some might venture the chapters are like articles. Currently, the author has only written as far as Chapter 4 but has plans on writing Article 8. The author claims Revaluation 12 will talk about the aftermath of Chapter 8 in which Job takes center stage. Job discusses his trials and tribulations and how the rapture from Chapter 8 moved him and the prophecies of the so-called prophets which came before Chapter 8 spoke in false tongues. Job talks about the patience he endured as the rapture crept upon him and all the nations of the world. Like a stillness in the wind, Job recalls the time when many false prophets proclaimed the coming but soon was all anyone heard. Job with all his incredulity attributes the coming rapture to a spiritual awakening as his world changed. He speaks of long nights of where the yellow glow of the candle fire and the brimstone of his chair he sat upon tore at his very soul. Tomorrow they said, today they said, but always the word from on high was soon. And the word of revaluation was the word. In the beginning and in the end the word will forever be the word, soon. Job a special man recants his journey in Revaluation 12 and we are forever more quoth the raven. 

Edited 5 hours ago by Theseus

 

Pretty funny stuff there Theseus :) :D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank You, again, for all the great information, 1LucDog!

The Star of Bethlehem person notes the date of the crucifixion of Jesus Christ as Friday, April 3, 33 A.D. According to the program Starry Night, there was a Blood Moon rising the night of Jesus Christ's crucifixion after HE had passed.

Good stuff! Thank You again for sharing, 1LucDog!

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.