Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dark Web Advetisements

Just in case you were not sure, or maybe thought it was all media hype, I took a second from my research to post some text only ads that are readily available, by thousands of  different vendors, services, information, and products, available today on the Dark Web.

If your response is "just get rid of it", that is impossible, for a number of valid reasons that I won't get into.

I have removed all formatting, and hyperlink information.

If anyone actually wants this garbage they gonna have to find it themselves.

It's all just poison. From the hacking guides, to the credit card scams, to the illegal drugs. The only reason I am even posting is to hopefully bring home to you the reality that there are thousands upon thousands of people out there, right this moment, working together to steal from you, spy on you, and destroy our society with drug abuse.

PLEASE. do not attempt to locate any of these venders, you can't possibly know who is actually a government operative, which ones are the same cartels out murdering innocent humans, or which ones are themselves a fraud ripoff. You can get into a LOT of trouble, lose your home, or even your life, depending on what that person actually is.

These posts ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY ! I have removed all potentially identifying information, all formatting, and all link information.

FIY, my research today is at MIT, looking up articles on electromagnetic magnetism and inertia velocity formulas for programming the PLC on my zero point energy generator project, information I could not easily access on the www.....DM

__________________________+++++++++++++_____

THE #1 Carding | PayPal | Fraud Tutorial Package 2017 ★★★ D.B. Pandora's 2017 Mobile Carding Pack {VENMO | SQUARE | OFFERUP | APP CASHOUTS} ★★★ NEW VENDOR DISCOUNT ★★★ CC, PP to BTC & CASHOUTS HUNDREDS MORE MANUALS AND TUTORIALS ★

Hacking Wireless Networks

Item # **** - Fraud / Fraud - *

1 Gram China White Synthetic Heroin Fentanyl Mix $40 Per Gram <<HOT ITEM>> (#4 Heroin Substitute) USA SHIPPING ONLY

Top Shelf ALERT!!! FLAKY SCALY COLA 1g PURE FISHSCALE COCAINE FROM ******/*FAST SHIPPING*

Each line represents a different advertisement.

I am not going to include some of the pictures.

Please, protect yourself online. Having your credit accounts drained is nothing next to being forced to restore your identity.

Keep a secured data storage with all personal information, including bank and credit accounts, in a safe place and NOT connected to your computer.

Make sure you have constantly updated full backups.

I use Acronis. It is not cheap, but, after the crypto virus not only destroyed to hard drives, expensive video board, and motherboard, I was able to purchase a new computer and have all my basics with an operable computer within hours.

I did lose two hard drives, one internal and one external, but the external one was my fault.

There is NO agency, federal, or state, that can help you.

Most times there is no trace of the criminals, and the banks are so used to the fraud they just refund your money and forget it.

If your personal data is stolen you can spend years fighting to protect yourself.

It doesn't matter what congress does or doesnt do, we are on our own as internet users.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 6

It doesn't matter what congress does or doesnt do, we are on our own as internet users.

Absolutely, wise advice. Congress will sell us out, it is our responsibility to stay as safe as possible

while using any internet resource. One must be cautious where they wander, because you can bet

that someone is waiting to violate ones trust.

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, BJinMontreal said:

Hey Dive - what chip are you using?  I've been working with a few others trying to figure out ways to use electromagnetic power transfer in robots and rovers.

Have two proliant dl 370 g6 servers, 24" 1x16  pcie risers, built external card racks that hold 10 gpu processors each. Have a 1200 W 240V Δ power supply with 8x6 and 8x6+2 jumpers.

Think it's just a Xenon 2.53gb processor in each of the 370's. Have another server with 16 x 16gb ram that runs  33 HD's.

Picked up a pallet of servers at auction.

Have several other generation HP's, but might just use the supplies and build some backboards.

Pretty modest mining rig, just started out with 20 cards.

Found a 96u rack and packed it tight.

Going to move it to the greenhouse though, all those cooling fans sound like jet engines running in the spare bed..lol

besides, the greenhouse has it's own electrical service, all environment is automated with logo relays on central controller, including AC and dehumid.

So you talking near or far wpt?
I can see practical application in closed loop induction system,  SPS is best for far, and has too many "side effects" that are fatal to us wimpy humans.

I would think even near wpt with induction or resonant you could develop fields that with cause migraines at least.

Heck, just a poorly placed doorbell transformer can make some think they seeing ghosts.

Might be hysterical to see what  a 30kw field does to 'em...  roflmao

Just think, that means EVERYONE would have to wear a tin foil hat... hahahaha...

man, past my bed time

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

Have a 1200 W  240V Δ power supply 

Doh.. the one for the riser stack is 2400W. Use the 1200 for cooling, led's etc.

Think I can stuff two servers with two expansion racks, along with the two data servers (one read with 256GB ram, and other with the HD's) in one cabinet.

Just not sure it will stay cool enough, even in the stand alone well insulated no window greenhouse.

Do have a 1 1/2 ton through wall AC there, and exterior circ fans blowing front to back.

Whole system is always evolving.

Obviously is all RAID, running Linux, which is my weak point.

What you doin with the bots?

• Upvote 1

It's a hobby group, founded and funded by a fellow who sold his company to NASA years ago. We're actively working on various rovers, robots and swarm intelligence projects for search and rescue purposes, companions for the elderly, and environmental monitoring.

We're testing near wpt and will gradually expand the range - but that's part of the beauty with using bots and swarm intelligence - they don't get migraines or need that much power for the initial prototypes!!

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, BJinMontreal said:

It's a hobby group, founded and funded by a fellow who sold his company to NASA years ago. We're actively working on various rovers, robots and swarm intelligence projects for search and rescue purposes, companions for the elderly, and environmental monitoring.

We're testing near wpt and will gradually expand the range - but that's part of the beauty with using bots and swarm intelligence - they don't get migraines or need that much power for the initial prototypes!!

Very very cool.

I already have enough bad habits to keep me busy, but that sounds like a lot of fun.

Plus you get to play with robots, and pooled money can get some pretty fancy servos, how awesome is that.

• Upvote 3