Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Energy discusses the Federal Council of the oil policies of laws

yota691

image.php?token=c6d0e504afb1770f26bebe869734e9dc&size=

29-03-2017 04:33 PM 

Committee discussed oil and energy parliamentary laws of the Federal Council of the oil policies of the national oil company, oil and gas. 

The Committee held under the chairmanship of MP Abdullah Areia meeting today to discuss the laws referred to the Committee, including the proposal of the Federal Council for Oil Policy Act and a bill the National Oil Company. 

The Committee stressed during the meeting to proceed and to expedite the passage of the oil and gas law for large importance in support of the oil sector and resolve the outstanding problems. 

Turning to the field visits of the Sub-Committees problem in the Committee and members of reports on these visits.

• Upvote 11

51 minutes ago, yota691 said:

The Committee stressed during the meeting to proceed and to expedite the passage of the oil and gas law for large importance in support of the oil sector and resolve the outstanding problems. 

Yota Thanks,  DV,  This is excellent news but action must equal results real quick in order for Iraq to have a Quantum Leap into the World Stage.  The pressure cooking is getting hot and soon to "POP" to the top.  It looks like the "Oil & Gas Law" was submitted to the Parliament under the radar...Hmmmm?  The deals going on by the scene and magic curtain is slowly coming to light.  Git er done boys & girls....:D

GO "HCL"  & "National Oil Company Law"

GO RV / RI

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

tigergorzow, thank you for your grounded enthusiasm and optimism as not all of the DV members enjoy the ride displayed in Yota's rollor- coaster picture. There have been several times since 2010 when I thought the RV was imminent, and in retrospect, I admit that some of my past excitement was emotionally based on financial need, which for me (and many others) still exists more than ever.

However, your comments are combined with the facts of increased security, greater effort and attention to bring irruption to light, the obvious urgent need for the Iraqi people post daassholes, and the expected rise in oil prices, etc. I have intuitively sensed 'may' for the last 18 months, but I truly hope I am incorrect and that this 'hits' before then. Despite being in OSI, I don't have a passport (compliments of having to live in a state of financial survival mode since the State of CT rigged (really, they reay did) my real estate fraud trial against the largest realty company in North America in July 2015 , forcing me into an expensive appeal, which was the defendants'only defense aagainst our evidence of a forged (cut and pasted / photo copied signature) document while selling our family's house (unknown to us) to friends and co-workers, who posed as a young couple that supposedly wanted to move in, but instead re-listed the property for 200k more in a down-market 110 days following the sale.  The realtors we hired to help us in our time of need (I lost both parents during the previous year.) and as crazy as it sounds, but not knowing anything at the time about real estate, selected the sale price and told us what we could get for the property, which they substantially undervalued,by 100k - to the dollar-  when we learned after the fact that our  property was reassessed a week before our closing and later compared the price the agents selected to our town records assessed values. All of this happened in October '08 when the market in our area was at its peak.

FYI: I occasionally 'weave in' the details of my very first real estate transaction in a post in an attempt to educate and warn others. My real estate knowledge has expanded since '08, and one thing I learned  is the definition of 'TEMP' status - which is the first of 5 stages of a real estate sale, and essentially means that the asset (house) was off the market and not able to be seen by the public and that the only people who knew the property was. even being considered for se were the agents who entered the data into the MLS (multi listing site) database - which is national!

Our entrusted real estate agents at Keller Williams actually sold our house while it was on TEMP status. to their friends and co-workers, which is ithe equilivalency of 'insider trading.' The buyers avoided having the true value of our house from coming to our attention because they paid cash for the property and any mortgage company would have contacted us to ask us why we were undervaluing our sale. 

Mods- feel free to move or delete this or any portion of my unrelated comments. However, , my intent is pure  and I am simply trying to warn others iof something that can literally happen to  anyone  (I am told what happened to me and my family is not unique, but rather the fact that we caught the bastards is!

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 5

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 4:53 AM, presence said:

thank you for your grounded enthusiasm and optimism as not all of the DV members enjoy the ride displayed in Yota's rollor- coaster picture. There have been several times since 2010 when I thought the RV was imminent, and in retrospect, I admit that some of my past excitement was emotionally based on financial need, which for me (and many others) still exists more than ever.

However, your comments are combined with the facts of increased security, greater effort and attention to bring irruption to light, the obvious urgent need for the Iraqi people post daassholes, and the expected rise in oil prices, etc

presence, Truly appreciate your comments and yes things are shaping up for the finale IMHO.   I do pray for you in regards to your issue and in the end all will prevail one way or another in your favor through God's Blessings.   Please stay positive & humble my dear friend and know that our patience for God's Blessings will come to fruition in his time only.

Always Keeping The Faith!!

GO RV / RI

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...