Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly 29 March 2017

Adam Montana

Thanks Adam for all of the long hours and efforts that you have put into this venture to educate and offer protective vehicles (VIP, OSI) to us.  The wealth of information is AMAZING!  The entertainment?  We got clowns and pigs and dogs with socks and a cat and an animal and Davis and a goat.  Oh yeah, if you don't log in you get foreign dating sites, yippie!  What more could you ask for that entertainment dollar. 

Seriously, Thank you

Edited by okane
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Adam

You state "Let me just say, it sure is refreshing to have so much positive activity lately!"

I wish you would followup with some description of what this positive activity is relative to an RV. Maybe you are divulging much of these positives in OSI which I am not subscribed to.

Thanks for all your energies for DV Members.

• Upvote 3

If you have been "sitting on the fence" about joining VIP or OSI.  Here is my take on this.  The unpaid Dinar Vets access is great but on a public High School level of education.  A little exposure to this topic and that but over all a good start or foundation.  VIP steps up to a basic College level.  More information, more opportunities.  OSI, oh crap, this is amazing!  Post Grad level of an education can be had at the University of OSI !!!  It is kind of like putting on eye glasses for the very first time and realizing that green trees had individual leaves.  And the "green" we are talking about has to do with your money!  One of my favorite topics!  And not just money issues are covered at length but lifestyle topics as well and investment opportunities both at home and around the world.  It will open your eyes to a whole new world.  There are so many people with so much knowledge in OSI, besides Adam that make the OSI community so valuable.  

• Upvote 8

2 minutes ago, okane said:

It will open your eyes to a whole new world.  There are so many people with so much knowledge in OSI, besides Adam that make the OSI community so valuable.  

DITTO ALL OF THAT!

But ALSO, you can stick your toes in (Name Reserve)

to see how the water feels BEFORE you dive in headlong!

• Upvote 5

Many moving peaces at the moment and filtering news (good and great) is definitely motivating indeed. Since I don't focus on the bad I only see a forward motion as they close in on the liberation of Mosul. Abadi has locked down many important issues,  it seems like it's taking forever to bring the most important to the table and put the official OK stamp on them. Be rest assured that timing is crucial is these very delicate laws and I believe we are honing in on major activity in these areas. 

Adam,  you are top drawer in my books and your persistence and dedication to us here is very much appreciated. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 9