Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Much Anticipated HCL Bill Goes To Parliament.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinar interest.

Another exclusive straight from the throat of the Goat.

3-28-2017   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat  

Article quote:  "The cabinet voted during its meeting in this March 14, 2017 on a draft law of the Iraqi National Oil Company and to allocate it to the Council."   so now the bill gets sent to parliament for a vote, it is NOT yet done. This is the much needed part of the HCL to finalize it too. It is all coming together.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 5

1 hour ago, MisterNope said:

Key word is DRAFT.

Doesn't mean anything until this is passed and published!
Get ready for more meetings, arguments, Parliament NOT meeting, and whatever else people wanna make up to tell you why things are NOT progressing on this front. When's Ramadan, anyway?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, MisterNope said:

Key word is DRAFT.

Doesn't mean anything until this is passed and published!
Get ready for more meetings, arguments, Parliament NOT meeting, and whatever else people wanna make up to tell you why things are NOT progressing on this front. When's Ramadan, anyway?

Yeah, What the Puddy Tat said.

Uuhhhhhhh, I hear they are only having a "Draft" of Ramadan this year, so it's not really official until it's passed & published into law.

Just another thing for you to get PO'd about. :angry:

Maybe you should change your name to HappyJoyfulYesMan:D.....I believe it would make your days more Joyful & Bright.

By the way, I have a brother who would argue that the word "Draft" negatively impacted his childhood.

Six boys growing up in Michigan, we dealt with many cold winter nights.

Every night my mother would tuck us all into bed (separate beds), and right before leaving & closing the door behind her, she would sometimes say "Watch out for the draft coming under the door".

One of my brothers thought she said "Giraffe"........well that was Mom who said that, and he knew that Mom would never lie.

So he sat up all night, peeking out from the covers & staring at the bottom of the door, completely terrified, waiting for a Giraffe to come in under the door.

He wasn't quite sure how it would fit, or if it's head would come thru first, but Mom definitely said it was coming under the door.

We only learned about this when he was in high school.

Now he's a Robotics Engineer & makes robotic giraffes, well maybe not robotic giraffes, but he is a Robotics Engineer.

That's my demented True Family Story!!  :tiphat:

Image result for funny giraffe gifs
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, brokerkeith said:

Yeah, What the Puddy Tat said.

Uuhhhhhhh, I hear they are only having a "Draft" of Ramadan this year, so it's not really official until it's passed & published into law.

Just another thing for you to get PO'd about. :angry:

Maybe you should change your name to HappyJoyfulYesMan:D.....I believe it would make your days more Joyful & Bright.

By the way, I have a brother who would argue that the word "Draft" negatively impacted his childhood.

Six boys growing up in Michigan, we dealt with many cold winter nights.

Every night my mother would tuck us all into bed (separate beds), and right before leaving & closing the door behind her, she would sometimes say "Watch out for the draft coming under the door".

One of my brothers thought she said "Giraffe"........well that was Mom who said that, and he knew that Mom would never lie.

So he sat up all night, peeking out from the covers & staring at the bottom of the door, completely terrified, waiting for a Giraffe to come in under the door.

He wasn't quite sure how it would fit, or if it's head would come thru first, but Mom definitely said it was coming under the door.

We only learned about this when he was in high school.

Now he's a Robotics Engineer & makes robotic giraffes, well maybe not robotic giraffes, but he is a Robotics Engineer.

That's my demented True Family Story!!  :tiphat:

Image result for funny giraffe gifs

:twothumbs: BrokerKeith!

I choose to think of the poster as MisterNewlyOptimiaticPersonableEntity!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

On 3/29/2017 at 10:20 PM, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: BrokerKeith!

I choose to think of the poster as MisterNewlyOptimiaticPersonableEntity!

Go Moola Nova!

Yes Sir, Thank You For Making the World a Happier Place.........One Miserable Person at a Time.  :cheesehead:

On 3/30/2017 at 2:17 PM, MisterNope said:

PLEASE TO MAKE HAPPY FUN TIME

I'm going against the grain here & giving you a Big Fat Green Emerald +, "We Like You Make Happy Fun Time".

Maybe This is The Beginning of Your First Happy, Joyful Day.

How About a Smile MisterNope.....we Invited Some Friends to Help You Learn to Smiley Face... :peace:

Image result for angry man smiling gifs     Image result for angry smiley gifs   Image result for angry man smiling gifs  Image result for angry man smiling gifs  Image result for angry man smiling gifs

• Upvote 6

8 hours ago, brokerkeith said:

Yes Sir, Thank You For Making the World a Happier Place.........One Miserable Person at a Time.  :cheesehead:

I'm going against the grain here & giving you a Big Fat Green Emerald +, "We Like You Make Happy Fun Time".

Maybe This is The Beginning of Your First Happy, Joyful Day.

How About a Smile MisterNope.....we Invited Some Friends to Help You Learn to Smiley Face... :peace:

Image result for angry man smiling gifs     Image result for angry smiley gifs   Image result for angry man smiling gifs  Image result for angry man smiling gifs  Image result for angry man smiling gifs

You The MAN, BrokerKeith! :D   :D    :D

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 1

Nothing is going to happen ,Iraq is playing all these little games waiting for the rest of the world to Reset the Value of the New World Currency ,than they will have no choice ,but untill than, I think they will be able to Rat Hole the Money, keep there  people in Control, {poverty}, while the Fat Cats in the so called government  fill there Pockets , there making and USING EVERYBODY else in the World to do there Fighting, and pay there Bills, for them, one big Welfare Scam, thats what this whole thing has been about form the start ,. Over a Trillion Dollars has been pumped into Iraq, and the  Lives that have been lost? But let me remind you, big money doesan't care about Lives, only the bottom line,MONEY ! Its nothing Personal , its just Business as usual.      To put it in a nut shell ,Oil Barons of the world wanted the oil underneath Iraq, and the US wanted a sweet spot in the middle east as to control the middle east ,so we go in to destroy the bad boys, so the New World Government can Rule.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, crane said:

Nothing is going to happen ,Iraq is playing all these little games waiting for the rest of the world to Reset the Value of the New World Currency ,than they will have no choice ,but untill than, I think they will be able to Rat Hole the Money, keep there  people in Control, {poverty}, while the Fat Cats in the so called government  fill there Pockets , there making and USING EVERYBODY else in the World to do there Fighting, and pay there Bills, for them, one big Welfare Scam, thats what this whole thing has been about form the start ,. Over a Trillion Dollars has been pumped into Iraq, and the  Lives that have been lost? But let me remind you, big money doesan't care about Lives, only the bottom line,MONEY ! Its nothing Personal , its just Business as usual.      To put it in a nut shell ,Oil Barons of the world wanted the oil underneath Iraq, and the US wanted a sweet spot in the middle east as to control the middle east ,so we go in to destroy the bad boys, so the New World Government can Rule.

:bravo::bravo::bravo:Very well said +1

• Upvote 1