Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who are these Yahoos?

jcfrag

I've never heard of them before....

Beny Wilson Iraqi RV Update - March 23, 2017

invisible-man.jpg

BREAKING NEWS IMF JUST ANNOUNCE TO ALL THE BANKS IN AND OUT SIDE OF IRAQ. THE FOLLOWING:

THIS IS A TRANSLATION FROM ARABIC.

" TO ALL LICENSES BANKS AND LICENSES MONEY TRANSFER TO ALL COMPANIES AND FINANCIAL AND INVESTMENTS AND BROKERS IN BUYING AND SELLING FOREIGN EXCHANGE CURRENCIES, APPROVE ALL COMPANIES FOR EXCHANGE RATE.
  ACCORDING TO THE DECISION DATED THAT THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ GRANTS THE INTERNATIONAL PRICE WHICH IS THE REAL EQUIVALENT RATE FOR THE FOREIGN CURRENCIES AND ORDER TO DETERMENT IT'S VALUE OF TRADING  OF THESE CURRENCIES AND THE YEARLY REPORT. MORE OVER THE YEARLY REPORT SHOULD  STATES CLEARLY  THE ABOVE DATA THAT DEFINES THE REAL VALUE ACCORDING TO INTERNATIONAL RATING, DIRECTED TO THE BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTES THAT DEALS WITH THE MONEY AND FOREIGN MONEY"

WHAT THIS ANNOUNCEMENT MEANS?

IT MEANS THAT THE IMF IS GIVEN THE GREEN LIGHT TO ALL BANKS TO TRADE AND EXCHANGE THE IRAQI DINAR TO IT'S REAL VALUE!!!

For those of you who is being following in my Facebook Page and in my private chat rooms. knows exactly that I been telling you that there is no Dragon to follow or Elders or any other Aliens but the bankers.

People are waiting for the Arab Summit and what Abadi may announce to the world this Friday or Saturday?

But my Contacts in the UBS has told me that We need to wait for Saturday as They believe it's going to a FANTASTIC NEWS.!!

You can share this letter if you want to.

I also leaving you a site from the Ministry of Planning of Iraq. I believe this is a old information. but it's always good to know that the Iraqi government is ready for their new value of their currency.

http://www.mop.gov.iq/mop/index.jsp?sid=1&id=308&lng=en

please watch number 3

KEEP YOUR FAITH STRONG
GOD BLESS EVERYBODY.

Edited by Markinsa
Replaced link from other site with contents of link | See Forum Rules about links to othersites
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Someone did the real translation today.   Has nothing to do with what was originally posted.  Beny Wilson now returns to being Benny Hill

Unfortunately you are correct.....but the revised translations discusses "training doughnuts", which I find equally enticing.   :)

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, DinarDavo said:

Unfortunately you are correct.....but the revised translations discusses "training doughnuts", which I find equally enticing.   :)

I train alll of my doughnuts to jump right into my mouth with a single command!!! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1