Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So I was looking through things on DV with my phone as I seem to do several times a day. My three year old girl was goofing around next to me while I was reading replies in the news section. She noticed NoviceInvester's avatar( pic of LadyGracesDaddy) and said, "That's Santa Claus!". Must be the beard;). Thought I'd share with the DV family. It made me chuckle anyway. Semper Fi LGD. 

• Upvote 5

Just this once I'm gonna break my silence on the free side for you cause your post is so heartwarming to me at a time when I so greatly needed it. It was a little girl in Walmart last Dec. that got me to change my look because she thought I was Santa too. And so I thought what with my loving and giving personality why not simply embrace who you really are. That is why I am growing out the beard and this yr I am even going to legally change my name to,"St. Nicholas". I don't have any family reasons to not do so and I've wanted to do it for some time. Just for your grand daughter here are some more pics, She'll love them. Oh and be sure to remind her that Santa knows, so she better be nice. :lol:

medium.58d4d04ac2e0e_20170320_164446-1(1).jpg.c25708fd7b76a34e234260587b17c153.jpg  medium.20170321_190722.jpeg.0b0ae6a03796716d123dc60b243383cf.jpeg 

Santa's little elf and his sleigh 

medium.20170320_164605.jpeg.7615d19e218d589bd5b36b007728c06d.jpeg

• Upvote 7

19 minutes ago, cws said:

I'm gonna go way out on the limb here!!

pretty sure when we get to any post rv get togethers we will be able to pick out LGD.  No hiding for him. 

I am just glad he seems to be a really nice person,

dark ally at night, I be a runnin to mama

hahahahahaha

joking

love ya lgd and you know it

• Upvote 1