Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shepard Smith and the Fox News Viewers

Shabibilicious

In my opinion, Shepard Smith's days at Fox News are probably numbered.  I appreciate that he refuses to roll over and be a lap dog for Fox.  He's one of the few true journalists still left at that network.....and he knows crap when he smells it.  Thank you for having integrity, Shep....keep telling them the truth, instead of feeding them what they want to hear.  ;)

http://theweek.com/speedreads/687771/fox-news-viewers-are-gunning-shep-smith-how-fox-news-respond

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

It's one thing to not be a 'lap dog' but he is a far cry from being a  balanced journalist.  Fox built the News Deck for his delivery style only to watch him become an entertaining news commentator.  Since Trump's election Smith has barely hidden his disgust for Trump and his cabinet and openly trolls for unflattering comments from his guest 'experts'. 

He really needs to follow Alan Combs example and leave Fox and find a venue where he can bloviate at will.

After all, Rush needs a counter balance and in Smith's mind he is more than capable of such jousting. 

• Upvote 4

Most everyone that was or seemed fair and balanced a few years ago at Fox have all moved to one or the other liberal lame Stream media.....Some I would have never even thought they would..

The ones that didn't leave on their own accord for sexual abuse, were run off, suspended, cancelled or flat terminated like the Judge here recently.

I don't miss not having Fox at all these days as I actually get real news from OAN.

Karsten